Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

first time in the library

Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

first time in the library Empty first time in the library

Post by Charlotte West Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:33 am

Charlotte grabbed her weaponry book, a small frown of disgust on her face as she read it. She shouldn't have taken that class just because the dungeons reminded her of the Slytherin Common Room. She slammed the book shut, mumbling curse english words under her breath.

Slamming the book once more onto the desk and earning a glare for the librarian, which she only rolled her eyes to. Charlotte placed her legs onto the table and grabbed her translation book once more. She already knew the Russian she needed to know but she thought that a little more practicing didn't hurt anyone.

She didn't hear the person next to her sit down either until they spoke up.
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

first time in the library Empty Re: first time in the library

Post by Loz2 Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:52 am

Mikayla found herself studying for the first time. She was looking for a certain book about weaponry that her father had recommended if she wanted to have a head start. She had already read it before but a long time ago, and she couldn't seem to find it in her house so she went to a library to read it. When she finally found it, she sat down in front of a girl who seemed a couple years older than her.

She noticed she was reading the same book, but had a look of disgust.

Mikayla had an urge to taunt her. It was in her blood to make people hate her.

"Guess we are reading the same book, huh? Have you gotten to the part on how the spears were enchanted and when thrown, it wouldn't kill only one person, but ten? Best part of the damn book." Smirked Mikayla, while she crossed her leg over the other looking at the blondes expression.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:06 am

"It seems like we did," Charlotte said looking at the girl with the book. She raised a scrutinizing eyebrow, as she looked at the girl. Removing her feet from the table, she leaned forward and started at her. "Aren't you a little too young to be reading books about weapons?"

"No," Charlotte responded bluntly without looking at the girl as she returned her gaze back to the translating book. "I hate that book. It's useless."
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Loz2 Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:39 am

She chuckled at her expression.

"I guess I am, I'm eleven years old. My father didn't want me to go to Durmstrang unprepared. Are you in Durmstrang," asked Mikayla.

"I guess. So what are you? Mudblood? Half-breed? Or Pureblood, like me." she questioned. She would have so much fun if the stranger answered Muggleborn, or half-blood.

Mikayla started reading through the very familiar book, and just to piss off the girl much more than she already was, she started whispering things about how she had the same weapon in her house, and how her father had shown her how to use it.
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:59 am

"Huh," she huffed. "What kinda of twisted family do you have?"

"No, I'm a transfer from Hogwarts," Charlotte replied. "Best place in the entire world."

"Pure blood," Charlotte scowled. "What's it to you?"

She rolled her eyes at the young Hitrost attempts to annoy her. She could only lean back into her chair as she looked at the girl oddly. "You some type of pure blood supremacist?"
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Loz2 Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:34 am

"Twisted? I beg to differ." scoffed Mikayla, and rolled her eyes. Her family was not twisted, just realistic about the fact that if you were not a pureblood, you should be frowned upon by everyone.

"Hogwarts? The best place ever? Yeah, and the Chudley Cannons might actually have a shot on winning the Quidditch World Cup this year." said she, with an annoyed look. If there's anything she's learned about Hogwarts from her family. was that the teachers are full of rubbish and know nothing.

When the girl answered Mikayla's question about her blood status, she had to say she was shocked. "Well, usually I don't really like those filthy mudbloods, and neither the half-breeds, but if you're a pureblood then I'm sorry for offending you in any way possible."

"Pureblood supremamist? No, we just rather keep our family blood status the way it has been since for ever. But obviously, some people want to change that."
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:27 pm

"Twisted is the word I was looking for," Charlotte said as she rolled her eyes. "Anyways, what's your name kid?"

"Hogwarts is the best place ever," Charlotte defended her school. "Of course the Chudley Cannons are never going to win anything but that doesn't Hogwarts isn't amazing- cause it is."

"Not all of them are bad," she said as she rolled her eyes. "Some are actually pretty decent. Just depends which ones you talk to." She ignored her comment of offending her.

"That's what pure blood supremacist means," Charlotte mumbled to herself. "Merlin, first years are getting dumber. And that's stupid, sooner or later, you'd have to have sex with your first cousin because that's how few pure bloods are out there."
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Loz2 Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:35 am

"Mikayla Rose Telsa," she said with pride. Aside from being discriminated and already having enemies before she knew them, she is a proud Telsa. "What's yours?"

Mikayla ignored the respond of her insult to Hogwarts, not wanting to discuss it further.

Shocked with the other pureblood's remark on how some of the others are decent, she rolled her eyes. Muggleborns and half-bloods decent? Yeah right.
    "Some are decent? Are you being serious. I find that hard to believe."

Mikayla didn't catch what she said at first, but she did hear about first years about getting dumber and dumber.

"Some of us aren't that dumb. And not all of us get married to our relatives, and sure as hell not. By the way, what is sex?"
    Charlotte West
    Charlotte West
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Charlotte West Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:44 am

"Charlotte," she said, not giving her last name away. It's not like the girl needed to learn it anyways because she was only going to be here for a year before she went back to Hogwarts.

"Albus Dumbledore, the greatest wizard to ever live, aside from Severus Snape, was a half-blood," she scoffed. She actually recalled some of those things from her History of Magic class, which surprised her slightly.

Ignoring her first comments, Charlotte was momentarily stunned by the first year's question. Rolling her eyes, she crossed her arms.

"Ask your older siblings or your parents kid," she scowled. "I'm no relative of yours so don't ask me."
    Loz2
    Loz2
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Loz2 Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:15 am

"I have to admit, it's a nice name." she said, while picking at her nails. "Beats mine for sure. Mikayla doesn't sound like a person you should watch out for."

"Albus Dumbledore was a pretty amazing wizard, except him being a half-blood ruined it all. Same with Severus Snape." she answered. "You know, I've realized you roll your eyes a lot."

"I would ask my parents, but they ignore the question. As for my sibling, my brother is younger so he obviously doesn't have the knowledge. My sister, I don't like her, and p\only talk to her when I have to." frowned Mikayla. She knew she shouldn't have said the last part.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 am