Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Crash

Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

The Crash Empty The Crash

Post by Laura Veer Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:04 pm

She hurried along, her heels clicking along the sidewalk. She was hurrying along, eager to get home. It felt like it was about to rain, but the sun was out. She loved it when that happened.

She wasn't paying attention where she was going, when she ran into a girl who looked about fifteen. "Oh, sor-" She paused. "You are Dylan's girlfriend!" Before Dylan went back to school, he had showed her a picture of them hugging each other. She thought it was very sweet, and knew his girlfriend was very happy with Dylan.

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

The Crash Empty Re: The Crash

Post by rev tennant Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:37 pm

Lora didn't know why she was in Russia. She should be in Hogwarts going on with her lessons, but somehow managed to sneak away for a few days for the simple reason that she was homesick. Not that she didn't like the British school, just the fact that there is no place like home.

As she was walking along the sidewalk, she suddenly felt someone bump into her. But before she could say anything, the girl blurted out, "You're Dylan's girlfriend!" She stared at the girl for a few minutes before smiling slightly. "Um yeah, I am. How do you know me?" She realized that the girl looked very familiar and then it hit. "Oh, you're Dyl's sister, aren't you?" She grinned and gave the girl a hug.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:11 am

Her mouth opened to tell her, that she was the sister of her boyfriends when She answered for her. She was a bit shocked when the younger girl hugged her, but then she quickly hugged back.

"Yep, I saw you very briefly at the train station, and he showed me a pic of you two together. You guys look absoutly gorgeous together, by the way."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Lora blushed at the older girl's comment. "Thanks, I'm glad you approve," she grinned. "Do you both fight a lot?" She asked, remembering all the times Dyl had complained to her about how annoying his siblings were. Then again, they might be thinking the same thing about him.

"Either way, I'm glad I finally got to meet you," she told with a smile.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:56 am

She laughed, tilting her head back. "Let me guess, ol' Dly complains about his family a lot? I know I do," She replied, chuckling. "Yes, though it is manly arguments, not fights. "Same here, Dylan tries so hard to have his family away from you, I think he is afraid of embarrassment."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:01 am

Lora blushed and smiled sheepishly at the older girl. "Yeah, he does actually. I try to tell him that you all couldn't be that bad, but he insists that he's annoyed most of the time." She grinned. "Oh yes, tell me about it! Even after we graduate school, he still won't allow me meet his family. I think he's scared that I'll get freaked and run away," she commented jokingly.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:37 pm

She just shook her head, very amused. "Oh, that boy's mind won't be changed until he admits to himself. I, personally, would't try trying." She paused. "You will run away from our parents, though."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:25 pm

"I know, he's just as stubborn as me," Lora muttered good naturedly and smiled fondly. Her eyes widened slightly in surprise at his sister's statement and said, "I'm sure they're not that bad. And even if they are, isn't it like mandatory for the girlfriend to meet her boyfriend's parents?" She asked with a grin.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:07 am

"Ha! Like I would even tell them I have a boyfriend. If a boy was crazy enough to ask to meet my parents, I would just say get out of here if you want to meet them. You meet them, your skin will be used for their next coat," She ranted. Then she took in a deep breath. "Sorry about that, our parents are really annoying."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed May 30, 2012 6:07 pm

"Um...so they're really rude and mean?" Lora asked hesitantly, surprised that the girl would talk about her parents like that. "My mom's quite interested in meeting Dyl actually," she admitted. "But I don't think she'll like him much, probably will say he's a bad influence," she muttered.

"Where do you work?" She asked curiously.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Thu May 31, 2012 7:41 pm

She shook her head. "No, they are just overly strict and they have a firm belief of things. And I hate being controlled, so guess who doesn't talk to her parents a lot," Laura gave the girl a grin.

"I think he should met her. Before you guys get engaged, and all that shiz." Laura told her, not really thinking about her words.

"I work at a small electronic store, and I sing in Bars, and clubs."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content