Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

New Strangers

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

New Strangers Empty New Strangers

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:32 pm

Harmonie, arm linked into her twin's, grinning impishly at the row of shops along the street. Merlin, she loved shopping. Even the terrible pain in her feet after a long day of shopping- it gave her a sense of accomplishment, strangely.

"We need to get Daddy to give us more galleons for the weekend." she murmured in Lodie's ear, eyes greedily flashing from shop to shop. It was good to get out of Beauxbatons, occasionally. One gets tired of looking at the same faces all the time. Perhaps someone would bump into them- a new stranger, for once.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

New Strangers Empty Re: New Strangers

Post by Eragon Overlord Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:55 pm

Eragon had been in his little classroom in Hogwarts. before making his way out, he was dressed in a nice suit. He exited Hogwarts, and made his way towards Hogsesge, where he would then later apportion towards Palaisvue. He appeared in an alley way. He hated apportion even though he had gotten used it. There was always this feeling where he hated it.

He then sighed and begun to walk around, in a fancy suit hopefully drawing attestation towards himself if not it did not matter. As he made his way around the shops. Which was a good thing as he made his way down. The street, He met a girl."Hey." He said slowly.

(Posted sorry for short post.)
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Mélodie smiled, using her sister as support, as she had decided to wear ridiculously high heels. "Slow down!" Lodie grinned, as Harm had rushed to another shop window, dragging her twin behind her.

"Well I was thinking of asking Daddy if he could buy me that designer dress we saw in summer, so he will probably buy you the same one, but you could ask for it in galleons instead!" Lodie offered, grinning as she saw the perfect pair of shoes in one of the shops. She had her daddy wrapped around her little finger, and knew he would do anything she asked.

Lodie smiled at the man, not recognizing him from anywhere.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Eragon smiled at the two and spoke."Lovely night isn't it or should I say day? Not sure, I seem to be distanced from this world it is as if the world coming to an end? So what are you two lovely Gals doing at a lovely place like this?" The Fancy man in the suit asked them, as he looked at what they were looking, Aww, Shoes how sweet and cute. He looked at them two and spoke."Need a pair of shoes dear?" HE asked the two. He was bored, he needed to relax, to drink, and most of all he was being nice.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Harmonie turned, clearly baffled, to her sister. "Slow down when shopping?!" she gasped. "I..I just couldn't, Lodie." she said, genuinely shocked. She hummed thoughtfully- the dilemma was- highstreet or branded fashion?

"Oooh, those are nice!" Harmonie squealed in Lodie's ear, nudging her in the side.

Harmonie raised an eyebrow at the man- he didn't look familiar. Instead of voicing her question, she smirked and nodded at him in greeting.

"Hey, yourself." She frowned, wandering about the man's mental stability. "It's...day..." she said slowly. This guy was weird.

"Just shopping..." Harm trailed off. Perhaps sticking around this guy wouldn't be a good idea.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:37 pm

He looked at her and sighed."Awww, Class is gonna start soon, almost new term. Oh well, it's not like the Headm-" He paused himself before he corrected himself."How clumsy of me, the Oil Company Owner fries me, I should get going." he lied, however he just realized that he just gave away that he was a wizard, to the two if they were witches which was the sad part because he should not be here during the day. He sighed."Well good luck with what ever." He said there looking at the shoes.
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Sun May 06, 2012 7:03 pm

"I haven't got enough pocket money though! Could you lend me something?" she asked with a grin. "I spent my last galleon on that handbag from a few shops ago!" she said, looking at her bag with a bit of a pout upon her lips.

Lodie was thinking of a way to blackmail her sister out of the money,when the strange man turned up. As she listened to him talking about the day she tilted her head. This bloke was weird, as that was definitely something coming from her.

"Wait! Two questions, whats and oil come-pan-ee and who the hell are you?" she asked bluntly.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Sun May 06, 2012 7:11 pm

He shook his head and spoke."Muggle Company." He said slowly. Before speaking." And I am a Muggle who fly's with a Cell phone. I am superman." he said calmly looking at her wondering what she would think of his reply.

(Sorry for a small post.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm