Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

hello daddy, i'm your ch-ch-cherry bomb

Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

hello daddy, i'm your ch-ch-cherry bomb Empty hello daddy, i'm your ch-ch-cherry bomb

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:26 am

SUMMER BEFORE DANI'S FIRST YEAR
    LAMOUREUX MANOR

Knocking her fingers on the door, Dani took deep breaths. It was a rare occasion that she would be this nervous. Her teeth were chattering, her fingers trembling. Of course she was nervous. She was going home to meet her father, or so that was what her research said.

"Father?" Dani called out, trying her best to sound confident, "are you home?" She sat down on her trunk, waiting for her father to answer. Merlin she hoped she was nice.

Last edited by Danielle Lamoureux on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Head of Angélique
    Head of Angélique

hello daddy, i'm your ch-ch-cherry bomb Empty Re: hello daddy, i'm your ch-ch-cherry bomb

Post by Pierre Lamoureux Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:52 am

A maid opened the door for the daughter of the Master of the hose. "Please come in, Miss," she said as she opened the door wider, taking the girl's trunk and passing it to another maid in the foyer. Pierre Lamoureux always had a disliking for house elves and therefore did not employ any in his Manor. Some would say that the man created an unnecessary inconviniece for himself, being home very rarely and having to pay his servants for practically nothing.

"Right this way," the woman said as she lead the young girl down the main corridor towards the study where Pierre was organising his research material in between many of his trips. After gaining permission to enter the room the woman opened the door and guided the girl in closing the door behind her, leaving the two alone.

"Sit," the man ordered simply, not looking up from the parchment he was reading as he stood behind his desk. Stacks of paper covered the surface of the table, some were piled neatly while others were not. There were a lot of things that he needed to do on his brief return to home. And his newly found daughter was nothing more than an extra chore added to his long list of others at the moment.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

hello daddy, i'm your ch-ch-cherry bomb Empty Re: hello daddy, i'm your ch-ch-cherry bomb

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:04 am

Dani entered the house, and she nodded a polite thank you as the maid carried her trunk somewhere. After all, servant or not, manners were manners, and Dani, besides her orphan upbringing, liked to think that she was grown in a magical pureblood home (she had found out about this when she was told she was going to Beauxbatons) and therefore, she supposed she should act like one. She followed the woman up the stairs, scanning the manor. Why was she stuck in an ugly French orphanage when she could have spent all of her time here?

The decorations were rather regal, which was something the young girl was definitely not used to, and Dani coughed when she breathed a particle of dust. The stairs were beautiful, and she had to touch them to make sure they were real. The maid almost stared at her as she turned around, and the young blonde bit her lip, her light footed steps silent. Perhaps she wasn't supposed to touch anything.

She entered a room, and the door shut behind her. The man in front of her was still looking at parchment, and she stepped soundlessly across the room, sitting down on the chair. Her feet were pointed, just like any pureblood child's would be, or so she hoped. "I suppose I should say hello," spoke the blonde, her blue eyes unblinking.
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Head of Angélique
    Head of Angélique

Post by Pierre Lamoureux Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:57 am

"Is that what they taught you in that orphanage?" Pierre said coldly as he finished reading his parchment. "In this house you will remain silent until you are addressed," he informed her, his expression was cool as he sat himself behind his desk. He studied her for a few moments. She was just an average little girl, as nervous and unsure of herself as the rest of them. In this case he took her demeanour as a good sign, a good starting point. It did not matter much beyond that.

"Now, Danielle," he said as he leaned back in his chair, his eyes still studying her. "Let me state things clearly from the beginning. You are my daughter by blood and you have been fortunate enough to have a pureblood mother. You wouldn't be sitting right here if that wasn't the case," Pierre informed her. "There are many privileges that come with being a pureblood as well as many responsibilities. Tomorrow I will be leaving the Manor for a month to go to Greece. During that time you will be staying here with a governess who will teach you to behave like a pureblood lady should. When I return I will see whether you learned enough to go to Beauxbatons. If you have not you will be home schooled here. I will not have you embarrassing me or my name," he said, aiming his piercing gaze at her.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:11 pm

For a moment, Dani opted to part her lips for a split second to object, but she quickly pressed them together again. After all, he had told her five seconds ago (literally) to not speak unless she was addressed to, and there she was - almost defying his orders! What was she? A rebel? No. There was no way in her right mind she was going to make a neutral (but leaning towards good) impression on her turn bad.

She looked up and listened to his words, before firmly nodding at the end. For once in her eleven numbered, endless years of life, she found it hard to suppress her emotions. This was exciting, learning how to be a real pureblood. Yet she knew that if she put one hair out of line she was as good as dead. The blonde chose to wait for her father (she was still in shock of referring to this man that way) to answer instead of replying with cliched answers such as 'I will not let you down!' and so on. Plus, Mr. Lamoureux did not seem to be the type of person who would receive such enthusiastic responses the way they should be received: as a compliment.
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Head of Angélique
    Head of Angélique

Post by Pierre Lamoureux Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:24 pm

"Good," Pierre said, nodding his head slightly at his daughter, showing some level of approval. She was willing to learn at least. "I need to get back to my work. I will let you get settled in. We will be able to talk during dinner. Your older sister will be joining us as well,"he said, as he picked up another piece of parchment.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Firmly nodding in assent, Dani gently stood up, and pushed the chair slowly towards the table so that it didn't bump it and therefore, it did not shake the desk and bother her father or make him angry. In her heart, she was excited. Her feet grazed the floor soundlessly, leaving an eerie silence sweep over the room. At least, until the young girl gently opened the door. It creaked, and thudded silently when she shut it again.

45 SECONDS LATER

The maid that carried her trunk was waiting for her outside the door, and she quietly followed her as she was led to what would be her room. She looked at the scenery that was being displayed around her, and even though she lived in an orphanage for most of her life, she was still not used to seeing so many doors.

The maid opened a door for her, revealing a rather lavish, spacious room. The young blonde smirked in approval as the maid put her trunk on the floor. "If you need anything, yell," the maid had said to her, and Dani had nodded. Once the maid left, she sat on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. Merlin, she was so excited.
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexandra Lamoureux Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:40 pm

It was another day of summer for Alex. She was busy in her room, reading a book again. When she put on the desk, the vision around her was slightly blurred. For a split second, she thought she needed reading glasses, but her vision came back to normal and she was happy again.

She heard the door open, and Alex thought it was a trick of the mind, because no one ever visits Lamoureux Manor. At least, people she liked. She then heard the maid speak, and she knew right then there was someone else in the house. Alex smirked. Was it a suitor? Or maybe a friend?

Excited, Alex walked out of her room and knocked on the door. "Hello!" she announced. "Anyone home?"
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:47 pm

Dani was a daydreamer sort of person. She liked to daydream; it was a way to escape from the horrible reality of school, friends at the orphanage, and the fact her life was just miserable. She was daydreaming at that moment about winter weddings, and fabulous dresses, and parties with fine glasses of champagne in them.

Too bad she had to go back to Earth a little too early when she heard a knock on the door. She sighed; she did not want to talk right now. "Come in," she announced, though she knew it might take a while for the message to reach her because the distance between her and the door was so big. She then chose to cross her ankles as she sat on the bed, a few steps away from her trunk.
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexandra Lamoureux Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Alex was rather shocked when she heard the voice of a young girl through the door. The voice was not familiar in anyway either. So who was this? Who was in that room? Only one way to find out.

Alex turned the handle and she found herself in the room she wanted all her life. The king-sized bed? Yes. The beautiful green curtains? Yes. The fancy vanity table? Of course. Now her question grew louder in her head: Who was this girl?

"Hello," she replied, walking towards the tiny young girl. She was tiny. How old was she? "I'm Alexandra Lamoureux. Who are you and what are you doing here?"
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:08 pm

Dani observed at the girl who had just come in curiously. She was... absolutely gorgeous. Her long blonde hair which was wavy and there was not one single hair out of place. That made the younger girl look at her own hair. It was a darker, more common shade. The curls were incorrigible at times. She then looked at how slim the older girl looked, and her curves! If only...

"I am Danielle Lamoureux, your sister," she replied calmly, crossing her legs. She was trying her best to suppress any displays of jealousy. "I am here because I have been invited here by my - our father, Pierre Lamoureux." She raised an eyebrow. "Is there a problem?"
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexandra Lamoureux Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:37 am

Alex blinked at this young little girl. Was she really the girl who was born and taken away when Alex herself was four? She then saw the big blue eyes she had and she nodded. This was definitely Danielle Lamoureux, the real one.

"I'm your sister," Alex replied, flipping her hair. "Alexandra Lamoureux. Of course there is no problem." She smiled, "I never thought that you'd ever come back to us." She looked at Danielle's trunk. "Mind if I have a look?"
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:33 am

Dani raised an eyebrow at Alexandra's - so that was her name was! - sudden change in mood. It was as if the only reason the other girl seemed to appreciate her was because of the fact that she was a sister. For the young blonde, it was a sad attribute her sister seemed to possess. She nodded.

"I see," she replied, and followed Alex's glance to her trunk. She sighed, "Of course you can." She paused for a few seconds, letting her tongue lick her teeth. She then announced, "You better hurry, Alexandra. We have to be downstairs in time for dinner."
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexandra Lamoureux Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:16 am

Alex smiled, and raced down onto the floor. She unlocked the trunk, and inside was a lot of clothes. She found a plain blue tank top and put it against Dani's body. "We're keeping that," Alex muttered, and she folded that up in a pile and kept it. She then found a floral skirt and shook her head. "No. That is so, so childish," she sighed. She looked at Dani. "What sort of crap do they let you wear at that orphanage?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:34 am

A 4 year old Raymond Lamoureux woke up in his bed, yawning. Still in his PJ's; he walked out of his room and wandered around the corridor. He yawned loudly as he came upon an open door and curiously peeked in, seeing his sister and another girl. "Awex!" he said, still a bit slurred from his sleep. "Dad! Said no fwiends!" he added as he practically stumbled into the room. He tripped right beside Alex and frowned; rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Who she?" he asked.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 am

Dani watched as her sister began to sort her clothes, one by one. She became irked with the fact Alexandra wanted to throw every single piece of clothing she seemed to have away, and the only thing that meant of any value that Dani had managed to salvage was a black cardigan from an old friend, which Alex thought would look cute with a tank top anyway. "I'm not sure," the blonde frowned, "they're not very big on promiscuity, that's for sure."

An eyebrow arched when she saw a young boy - who Mr. Lamoureux (sorry, she meant Father) - had literally barged into the room and tripped right beside Alexandra. She watched him, amusement glittering in her eyes. "I'm Danielle," she replied, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips, "who are you, little one?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:34 am

Ray rolled himself so he would lay on his back, too lazy to stand up and sit down. He looked at the girl and yawned. "I'm RayRay!" he said a bit tired, then he kicked Alex softly. "Awex! Dad say no fwiends! Why she here!" he whined, he was aware that no one had ever visited them, and surely dad would have a fit if he knew this girl was here, but Ray didn't know what had happened earlier.

(OOC: He dragged himself to the room x3 not his father)
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexandra Lamoureux Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:37 pm

Alex shook her head at her little brother. "She is not a friend, RayRay," she replied. She chuckled, poking her brother's cheek. "She is our sister," she explained, slowly and clearly so Ray can have time to take it all in. "Father has found her, and she has come back to us." Alex smiled. "Now you can have another person to play with, besides me." She has never been this gentle to anyone besides Raymond before. That was because Alex really loved him.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Dani nodded. "Yes," she agreed, though it felt awkward to do so, "I am your sister." She swallowed, trying to remove all butterflies in her stomach, had the ailment been effective. But it did no such thing; if anything, the butterflies seem to have increased in number. "I was taken away when I was a young child, but I am back," she replied, trying not to vomit.

(ooc: i meant his father didn't mention him. ack.)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Ray looked at Alex in disbelief "I got another sister?" he grumbled as he added "Why don't i ever get a brother..." He trailed off however when his sister said 'someone new to play with'. Ray jumped up feeling excited then started bouncing around, forgetting the tiredness he felt a few moments ago. "Yes yes yes!" He repeated over and over again before calming down and sat on the floor facing Dani "You don't wook so good.." he said.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Tue May 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Dani shrugged her shoulders. "Blame the genetic combinations our parents had by chance while they were consummating," she replied in a placid tone, scanning the boy before moving towards her sister. "Alexandra, you should shower; you seem the sort to take three hours just to pick out their brand of soap." She then tilted her head back at her brother. "I feel better now, thank you. Though I sincerely doubt I'd make a good playmate."
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Alexandra Lamoureux
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Alexandra Lamoureux Thu May 03, 2012 11:53 am

Alexandra shushed Dani, shaking her head. "Don't say another word to him about consummation!" she whispered, shaking her head. She then pursed her lips, and nodded with her younger sister. "Yeah!" she grinned. "I'm going to go shower now!" She stood up, ruffled Dani's hair and walked to her own shower. "You two, stay here!" she commanded.

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2012 12:06 pm

Raymond frowned a confused expression on his face as he looked at both his sisters. "What's consummation mean?" he asked before he watched Alex zoom away. He huffed and crossed his arms then looked towards Dani. "I think you be better play mate than Awex" he said "She be picky" he added shaking his head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:54 pm