Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Cherry On Top

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Cherry On Top Empty The Cherry On Top

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat May 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Faye couldn't help but let out a slight giggle as she made her way into the kitchen grinning as she looked around at all the house elves cleaning up and doing their jobs. This, right here, felt like home to her, family. Of course the Hansoffs did not have nearly as many house elves - only two or three.

But they had always been more her family than her actually flesh and blood.

Smiling and greating a few of the creatures by name she wandered over to the small counter and took a seat on top of it.

"You wouldn't happen to have any ice cream would you, Mitsy?" She batted her wide brown eyes at the delicate looking elf.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

The Cherry On Top Empty Re: The Cherry On Top

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat May 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Humming softly to himself as he followed Faye towards the kitchens, he grinned. Ice cream was exactly what he needed right now. It's sweetness and overall goodness would - had to make Afonka feel better, even it was only for a few moments.

Waving to the house elves, he grinned, watching them work. They were so cute. He didn't have house elves at home, so every time he saw one, he couldn't help but want to squeal. Managing to contain a squeal, he hopped up beside Faye.

"And if you do have ice cream, may I please have some?" He asked softly, smiling at the elf.

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun May 06, 2012 9:40 pm

Faye couldn't help but laugh at the boy as he added on to her statement.

"Please," she added on to his statement grinning innocently at the creature who gave her what Faye would imagine to be a rueful look.

"I'll see what I can do Miss," the elf squeaked before going off to another part of the room.

Faye turned to the boy with a wide grin, "I told you they'd do it; they love me you know."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun May 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Smiling at Faye's laughter despite it's sudden loudness almost richotting him off the counter, he gripped the counter underneath him tightly before brushing off the sudden movement by running his hands through his hair.

Grinning at the little elf - who Faye had called Mitsy - he clapped happily, "Thank you Mitsy." he called after her, waving slightly.

"I can't blame them," he grinned. "You're a great person."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon May 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Faye blushed slightly and shook her head, "I'm not that great... I'm selfish sometimes, and can be such a brat... when I'm home - not that they don't deserve it but..."

She shook her head, and placed a grin back on her face. Now wasn't the time for anyone else, but herself. She was going to have fun.

Her grin widened as Mitsy came back with two bowls of ice cream. She jumped off the counter and surprised the small creature by throwing her arms around it.

"You're the best you know that," she smiled and took the two bowls before hoping back up in place and handing a bowl to Afonka.

"So, Fonny, you know I don't think I know anything about you," she made an elborate frown. "Not really, and that's hardly fair now is it. Whats you're favourite..... colour? Food? Music? Hobby?"

She put some ice cream in her mouth and blinked as she ate it. Slowly a blush creeped over her face.

"I'm talking too much aren't I? I do that - sometimes... when I'm really- I'm still..." she ducked her head and grinned a bit. "I'll stop now."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon May 07, 2012 9:43 pm

"Aren't we all?" Afonka shrugged, raising an eyebrow as he skittishly glanced around the kitchens. With his luck, his terrible, terrible luck, Feliks would come barging in at any moment. Shaking his head to clear his head from the negative thoughts.

"You really are." he called after Mitsy with a grin and another wave. Thanking Faye, he hummed softly as he took a bite of ice cream.

"My favourite colour's gold." he said with a little grin, "It always has been. Even before I was sorted. It just happens to be convenient that I'm a Hrabrost. My favourite food would be...." trailing off, he paused, thinking deeply, "it'd be chocolate. It's just so perfect."

Shaking his head, he patted her softly on the back with his free hand, "You don't talk too much. Compared to me, you don't talk at all." he said with a laugh.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed May 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Faye laughed a little, "Well then you certainly went to the right place; gold is a nice colour I suppose... I always liked Green." The girl gave a fond smile, "I nice soft, pale green. Its so... comforting."

She laughed again, and shook her head.

"I don't know if chocolate actually counts as a food, but it is good. I like... Apples," she smiled slightly. It seemed like a silly food to like but... "I always have; though..." She was going to say she hadn't felt that hungry for anything recently, but she didn't want to depress the mood so she kept that to herself.

"Well then talk some more, you haven't answered all my questions. You still have Music and hobby.... then I suppose I can let you ask a question."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri May 11, 2012 2:08 am

"Ooh, green is nice too. It reminds me of forests and grass and the outdoors, and - I don't know, but it's nice." Laughing a little, he shook his head.

"Ah, but in my world," Afonka's eyes twinkled as he swirled some ice cream around in his bowl, "chocolate is a food. If there was a food heirachy, chocolate would rule them all." Sighing happily, he grinned, imagining a world like that. Snapping hack, he smiled at Faye, "I like apples too. They're sweet."

Swinging his legs, he watched the house elves for a moment before answering, "I love Quidditch. It's so much fun to be up the air above everything...it's just nice. And I love exploring places," but not underground, "That's always fun. And I'll listen to absolutely anything musicwise." Nodding, satisfied with his answer, he smiled over at Faye.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri May 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Faye just shook her head and laughed, "You don't even need chocolate mister. You're energetic enough with out it."

"Quidditch? I don't think I ever really understood the sport," Faye admited with a slight blush at her own ignorance. "Its just... I maybe I haven't spent enough time with it."

She began to stir her icecream watching it melt into mush. Funny how she had thought she wanted it, and now she wasn't all that interested in putting it in her mouth.

"Okay... your turn. Question me!"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat May 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Laughing, he shrugged slightly, "I know, but still. It's chocolate. It's just," sighing, he bounded off the counter, turning to grin at Faye, "it's the most amazing food in the world. I couldn't live without it."

Staring at Faye for a moment, his eyes widened, and his face broke into a grin, "I could explain it to you. And I could teach you how to play!" Bouncing, he clapped, laughing, "It'd be so much fun!"

Thinking for a moment, he asked, "What's your favourite thing to do ever?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun May 13, 2012 9:12 pm

She shook her head smiling and decided to refrain from pointing out that in a very literal sense, he could of course live without chocolate.

"Sure, you shall be my Quidditch Master," she grinned at him, "However I don't know how good a student I'll be. You'd think if I was going to pick it up, I'd have picked it up by now."

She frowned slightly as she thought about his question, "My favourite thing to do ever?"

That seemed to leave her a lot of choices, and yet.. instead of having trouble chosing one thing out of many, she was having trouble thinking of anything at all.

"I suppose it would have to be.... this - talking with people... I care about." She blushed and shook her head, "I suppose it sounds lame but I just..."

She just never got the chance to do it much... as a child, when she was at home... she had never thought she ever would. But now...
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon May 14, 2012 2:46 am

"Awesome!" Afonka grinned, clasping his hands together, "I'll be the best Quidditch Master the world has ever seen! Maybe this time you will pick it up." he said encouragingly, smiling at Faye.

"Wha - that's not lame." Afonka said, shaking his head, "Not at all. Talking with people you care about, that's a good thing," nodding, he smiled, "Because you're all happy and cheerful with them, and that's a very good thing."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed May 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Faye couldn't help but mirror his grin, "Maybe I will. I suppose there is a first time for everything... or something like that."

She laughed a little to herself shook her head, and grinned.

"I guess so - Its just.... I suppose its just what I like; the same thing, and yet... different everyt time.. you know?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri May 18, 2012 10:13 pm

"There is," he confirmed, "I'll teach you everything I know. And who knows, maybe you'll be even better than me. Only time will tell." Afonka grinned, bounding up and down slightly.

"It's sort of like playing Quidditch. It's the same thing every game, but you know it's going to end up differently than last time."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun May 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Afonka's enthusasim really was catching; she was almost exctied now to learn about the sport she had hardly ever cared for moments before.

"What a good Master, already starting with the refrences," she giggled as she teased him, and then pulled a serious face, "Right, basics, lets go. Now or never, right?"
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun May 20, 2012 9:11 pm

"Why thank you," Afonka grinned, bowing to her, laughing.

"Right." he nodded, still smiling. "So," he began, "there are seven people on each team. Three Chasers," he pointed to himself, grinning, "One of them being me, at least, for Hrabrost. There's a Keeper, two Beaters, and one Seeker." Tilting his head, he asked, "Got this so far?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue May 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Faye listened closely nodding her head, she knew all this - she did understand the basics - but didn't interupt him. She didn't want to mess him up if this was leading somewhere.

"Right, Seven plays, Threee yous, a keeper, seeker person, and two something elses," she smiled impishly, purposely begin vague about most of the names.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue May 22, 2012 9:16 pm

Laughing, Afonka grinned, "Well, I guess that works."

Shaking his head slightly amusedly, he continued, "So, the Chasers try to score on the other team's Keeper, who guards three hoops on opposite ends of the field. Each point scored with a red ball, the Quaffle, is ten points for that team."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed May 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Faye nodded her head slowly as she listened to him.

"So... the team with the most points wins, right?" that seemed like the logical flow of events for the girl. She bit her lip.

"But how do you know its done? I never got that... when is it over? Cause I mean.. sometimes its long or short or... well it always feels long when I'm not paying attention." She gave a little giggle.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu May 24, 2012 9:28 pm

"Yep," he nodded, restlessly, stretching his fingers back, "the team with the most points wins." Raising a finger in the air, he grinned, a sudden catlike air to him, "Ah, that is because of the Seeker.

"You see, the Seeker chases after this little golden flying ball called the Snitch. Once that's caught, that team gets an additional 150 points."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu May 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Faye nodded her head, "I guess that makes sense."

She frowned a bit.

"But... wouldn't the team who caught the snitch always win? I mean, 150 is a lot of points isn't it? Could anyone ever get enough poitns with the... throwing thingy."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat May 26, 2012 12:51 am

"Oh, that's the great part." Afonka grinned, bouncing slightly, "They don't always win. Sometimes, one team is just so far ahead that the one hundred and fifty points barely make a difference. When that happens, I always feel sorry for the team, even though they should've known that they wouldn't have won."

Nodding slightly, he added, "They should've known better than anyone that they needed to keep scoring goals to win."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat May 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Faye hugged her knees to her chest, frowning slightly, "But.... wouldn't it be ... boring then? If you knew that they were going to lose that bad? I mean... where's the... suspence? If whether they grab the snitch or the other team does, they're going to lose anways?"

She continued to frown as she tried to figure this one out.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat May 26, 2012 11:11 pm

"Well," he said slowly, twiddling his thumbs as he spoke, "there's always that rare chance that the team that's behind can come back and win it, so that helps the suspense factor, I guess." Shrugging, Afonka added, "And sometimes you just like watching your team's biggest rival go up in flames."

Grinning at the idea, he softly clapped his hands together.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon May 28, 2012 7:11 pm

Faye thought about it, "Does that happen often? Coming back I mean? I suppose that would be exciting... if someone came back... from like the dead or something."

"I don't know..." Faye frowned slightly, "Would it even be exciting to see the team you didn't like... die? Or whatever you want to call it... wouldn't losing that bad just be.. pathetic, for whoever."

Faye shruged her little shoulders.

"I'd think it would be sad."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:03 pm