Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wandering

Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Wandering  Empty Wandering

Post by Kendera James Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:35 am

Kendera wandered along the hidden passage in the east tower. Not that it was really hidden. 'Hidden' was rather a misnomer, really. Most people knew about the passage. Nearly as many knew where it could be found.

It was just one of the oddities of Durmstrang, the girl supposed.

She was rounding a curve in the passageway, fingers of one hand trailing along the wall. So lost in idle thoughts was she, that the girl practically collided with another person in the passage. Managing to remain upright, the girl sputtered indignantly.

"Well? What are you doing here, then?" she demanded. One would think she owned the passage from her tone.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Wandering  Empty Re: Wandering

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:43 am

Humming softly to himself, Afonka walked through the passageway, thinking of Tessa. It'd been here where he'd really gotten to know her, and now he was dating her and wondering if he loved her. He knew he did, but whether he was in love with her was the question.

Sighing softly, he rubbed his head, more occupied on his thoughts than the people around him to the point that he practically crashed into someone. Starting, he blinked owlishly at the brunette in front of him. Leaning against the wall of the passageway to keep his balance, he shrugged sheepishly, "I'm just thinking."
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:51 am

Kendera scoffed. "And you can't watch where you're going when you're thinking? Boys are rather notorious for their inability to multitask."

Never mind the fact that she was guilty of the same thing. She gazed speculatively at the boy.

"You're in Hrabrost, aren't you?" It wasn't really a question. "You spend a lot of time with that blind girl."

Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:08 am

"I don't think that's true." Afonka said, frowning slightly as he looked at her for a moment before shrugging, "But I guess that's your opinion. I can't change it."

Nodding at the mention of his house, he ducked his head shyly at the mention of his girlfriend, "Her name's Tessa," he said softly, blushing, "she's my girlfriend."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:43 am