Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Wandering around

Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Wandering around Empty Wandering around

Post by Roxana Luna Wed May 09, 2012 12:58 am

Roxana was walking around thinking about her past and home. She missed the cold and the peace and quiet. Looking around she smiled at the peace and quiet. It wasn't home but it was close. She found a tall tree with a branch just in reach. She backed up and took a running jump catching the branch. She pulled herself up and started climbing higher. She made it about half way when she leaned back against the trunk and relaxed.

Mana looked around the woods and hid inside Roxana's shirt until she stopped moving. Peaking out she looked around and jumped onto the branch and curled up, keeping an eye out for everything that was around.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Wandering around Empty Re: Wandering around

Post by Collin Raven Wed May 09, 2012 1:20 am

Collin was a little pissed off at the moment so he needed to go for a walk and blow off some of the anger he had pent up. He had know idea where he was going he was just going.

How could Kass do that to him, he was sure that she really like him and now he sees that she just likes to play games. Well guess what Collin does not play games like this with girls. The girls chase him not the other way around.

Walking into the woods he though he noticed something that looked like legs so he got a little closer and noticed a girl sitting up there, it was a girl he had never seen before.

Looking up into the tree he smiled, she was rather pretty, "Hay would you mind some company up there?" Collin had not climbed a tree in awhile and he really wanted someone to talk too.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Wed May 09, 2012 2:00 am

Roxana jumped when she heard a voice. She looked down and waved a little. Chuckling she nodded "Sure come on up there's room." She leaned over and picked up Mana and tucked her in her shirt and scooted over, letting the boy lean against the trunk. She picked up Mana and set her on her shoulder, rubbing the kitten's head.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed May 09, 2012 7:42 am

Collin smiled as he climbed up the tree, "Well thank you very much, hope I am not disturbing you?"

Collin looked out across everything and realized how nice it was out here. He had been really moody lately and he was more worried about his brother.

"I am Collin, nice to meet you." Collin had so many things going on at the moment he really did not feel like me his normal jerk he was.
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Wed May 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Roxana smiled and shook her head. "Of course not. Its nice to have company"

Roxana smiled again. She was really happy to be away from the crowds of people. She was used to it just being her, her father, and later her tutor.

"I'm Roxana. and my kitty is Mana" She smiled and nuzzled Mana. Mana batted at Roxana's face and hoped onto the branch and walked over to Collin.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu May 10, 2012 2:49 am

Collin sighed, it was true he was just nice to not have someone judging him or anything. He was just in a mood today and he could not explain it. Maybe it was because he had never met this girl before and she didn't know about him.

The school was big enough it could be possible to never meet a lot of people. "I am glad to have company of someone who is not expecting anything from me."

Collin had to smile when the cat walked over to him, "Well it is nice to meet you Roxana, and Mana."

Collin began to pet the cat
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Thu May 10, 2012 4:38 pm

Roxana smiled and held out her hand to shake "Its nice to meet you as well." She laughed as Mana jumped on Collin's shoulder.

Giggling some more Roxana spoke "That means she trusts you. While I believe she needs to not be as trusting I can see that you won't hurt her. Or at least please don't hurt her. She is really special to me"

Roxana thought about what she said. "Oh I'm sorry I honestly didn't mean to insult you. Its just that Mana is the only reminder of home I have. Without her I would always miss home. She makes this place bearably."
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Fri May 11, 2012 5:13 am

Collin shook the young ladies hand when she offered it and he sighed a little, then leaned back on the branch causing Mana to move down to his chest and he continued to pet her.

"Well I am glad that someone thinks I am worthy of trust." Collin was very upset over the Kassidy thing and Casey.

"I wish I could say I miss home, but I really don't." Collin sighed looking up into the sky :I take it your home life is pretty good?"
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Fri May 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Roxana smiled at him and patted Mana's head. "Well trust is usually earned but sometimes it can be given."

She tapped Mana's nose and watched as she bat at her finger. Laughing she looked up at Collin "Are you alright? You don't seem rather happy right now"

Roxana smiled when Mana moved and sat on Collin's shoulder. Looking back at him she tilted her head slightly "Yea I love my home life. For the longest time it was just me and my adoptive father. Well the animals that lived around us as well. But when I discovered I had magic my father searched for someone to teach me."

She shrugged and scooted back so she wasn't invading his space. "Then it was my father, my tutor and I for about 3 years. I got Mana as a "graduation" gift." she smiled and moved to sit criss cross on the branch.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed May 16, 2012 12:58 pm

Collin listened to Rox talk and was glad she had a home life that she enjoyed, it was nice to know that people out in the world could be happy with their parents even if he wasn't.

"Well I am feeling a little lost if you want to know the truth." She seemed really nice and he felt he could talk to her.

"My brother is having a lot of problems and he is not talking to me, and we always have talked. Then of course there is always the girl problems."

Collin was never one to unload on people, but some how he felt as if he needed this interaction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:52 am