Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The Music in Me ~ Fourthie

The Music in Me ~ Fourthie Empty The Music in Me ~ Fourthie

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:15 am

Antonette walked into the classroom and was surprised to see there were no chairs or desks present. She shrugged and took a seat on the floor, looking around she grinned as she saw the posters and started observing them, as her fingers started to drum out a beat. Her eyes widened as she saw the Piano but decided to stay put on her spot on the floor.

(OOC: Gah >.<)

Last edited by Antonette DeMoivre on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

The Music in Me ~ Fourthie Empty Re: The Music in Me ~ Fourthie

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Alec smirked as he walked into class and flopped down on the floor next to the blonde.

"Nice beat you got there," he told her, and winked, "Hope you don't mind me sitting here."

Last edited by Alec Blanchard on Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Antonette smiled at the boy. "Thanks I guess" she said, shrugging. "And it's no big deal really" she added. She sighed and said out loud "I wonder when the professor is gonna show up".
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:19 pm

Sithis made his way towards the classroom he has his bag over his shoulder, his wand was beneath his right hand sleeve of his robe. He sighed and entered the room, He saw two people. No teacher. Room was even more ridiculous then he ever saw it before, or maybe it was just him. He sighed and giggled before sighing slowly towards himself. There were no desks that he can sit on lovely, that was no fun.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:14 am

Ann looked towards the door and saw another boy. She raised an eyebrow, as she smiled a bit amused. "Did you just giggle?" she said teasingly at the boy who had just entered. She noticed his expression and her smile grew even wider "Isn't what you expected eh?" she said indicating the classroom.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:48 pm

"You seem to do that a lot," Alec told her, "Tap on the floor, desks. . . do you play the drums?"

He looked up when another boy came in and- what the hell? He giggled? Alec frowned, wasn't he supposed to be a badass or something? At least, it'd been what Alec had heard. But rumours were rumours, the giggle boy - a Vallée, he saw by his robes - could never be that tough.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:52 pm

He looked at her and smiled gently speaking."Yes, I giggled all bad ass guys Giggle. Are not scared to show there impulsive vugler side." he said calmly. Yes it was true guys didn't giggle, his theory were they were to scared to. He then looked at her and smiled before speaking." My First Impression was that He was gonna rain monies and bunnies, with Unicorns, and flying Donkeys, then again not everyone can get what they wish." he smirked, teasing her slightly."Which Is a disappointment." he chuckled.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:04 pm

She shakes her head and replied, grinning all the while "Beat box... and it's a nervous habit of mine." She shrugged then looked at the Vallée "Eh all bad ass guys giggle? Never heard of that one before" she said chuckling then raised an eyebrow at him. "Really? Flying Donkies?" Ann couldn't help it she let out a short tinkling laugh before she coughed. "Are you going to stand there all day?" she asked tilting her head.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:19 pm

He looked at her and spoke."I see no problem in me standing up do you, my dear?" He asked her slowly. Before brushing off and leaning on one of the walls with his bag over his shoulder, his right foot over the wall. And he spoke."Good shit." he said calmly. Talking to himself.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Ann smirked, amused at him "Well you could get tired 'sides what you're doing doesn't look comfy" she said offering up an explanation. She looked around and noticed there still wasn't a teacher. She had often heard of the Music Professor's big entrances as so they called it. She sighed and laid back bored as hell.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:55 pm

He smirked at her, this one would be great for his bagging of chicks. But that will come later on, if he choose to confront her and get her in a valuable state. He loved toying with the weak, and preying on them, it brought joy towards him. Plus, He was good lucking, and she was there to be you know. he spoke." I'm pleased that you care. But trust me I've been through worst, then simply leaning on a wall. Or Beating up people in this school." he giggled cutely again. IT was merely a act. To show his innocent fake self.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:01 pm

Ann furrowed her eyebrows at him "You really need to stop giggling... it's weird" she said then after a moment "and i didn't know you liked beating people up.. That's just mean" she added. She merely rolled her eyes at him, thinking how he's like other guys.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:29 am

Basil entered the classroom in a flurry of robes. He had leaned against the wall in the corridor for a good five minutes and these children had not yet done anything productive. His leather boots thudded against the floor as he made his way up to the front of the classroom, the door slamming shut behind him with a wave of his hand. "Mr. Nonomyth, though you may believe differently I find giggling to be quite childish and you will refrain from doing so in my classroom. Ms. DeMoivre and Mr. Blanchard get up off the floor. We have a lot to cover and a very short time to do it in."

Upon reaching the front of the classroom the rocker swiveled around, royal purple robes swirling around his body that was head to toe in black leather under his robes. With another wave of his hand several lockers at the side opened. Basil's eyes surveyed his class expectantly. "Today we shall be reviewing the brass section. Which of you can name me at least one of the instruments in this family?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 am

Ann quickly jumped up to a standing position as she watched the professor. She tilted her head thinking she recognized him from somewhere then shook the thought away. She jumped to the side when the lockers opened not clearly expecting it. She looked back at the Professor "If i may sir, i believe the trumpet is included in the brass family" she said.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:03 pm

A Guy came in, he was a bloody joke. But then again he was the Music Professor. Bloody great. He then told the man that Giggling is Childish. He could have argued, and he simply spoke."What ever you say, Puffy Girl." he insulted the man Robes. And the man thought he was going to shut him up. His dealt with him for four years. He should know Sithis was. If he didn't that was his problem to learn from his mistakes. He looked at him as the class went on he simply shook his Head.

He dropped his bag on the ground and looked at the Teacher right in his eyes, his right hand was clutching the tip of his wand that was hidden under his right hand of his right Sleeve. As if he was playing with the skin, although it was rather soft, and semi rough. He smiled at the Professor semi mocking way. And listened to him then the women spoke. After he had ask a question. And he simply shook his head. And simply stood there.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:03 am

Alec nodded, impressed. Not many girls were into beat boxing, at least none he knew. Rolling his eyes at Mr. Giggle - now he seemed to be trying to look badass, which, in Alec's opinion, was as pathetic as giggling -, he got up the floor when the professor walked in.

"Trombones and tubas as well, I think," he answered.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:11 pm

He shook his head and simply Sighed. Waiting for the class to start. Not that it didn't start already. He was just argh. He shook his head and looked at Basil. And just shook his head and sighed yet again.

(Sorry for the small post, and Skipping Basil it's been I believe 48 hours. And he has not posted on here. Perhaps even more so I am skipping him and posting. Hopefully he doesn't mind. I mean her,)
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:05 pm

"Mr. Nonomyth, detention with me tonight. Seven o'clock. Here. That's also thirty points from Vallee, for your lack of respect. It would do you well to learn some," Basil commented giving the boy a quick serious look. "If you have nothing to say in response to my question you will refrain from saying anything at all. Do not think that you have the right to do anything you want in this classroom. It is a privilege to even be allowed inside it. A privilege I have no problem taking away."

Directing his attention back to the other two students Basil waved his hand causing each of the said instruments to float out of the lockers and open their cases to reveal the instrument. "Well done, Ms. DeMoivre and Mr. Blanchard. The trumpet, trombone and tuba are all indeed part of the brass family. Take ten points apeice for your excellent recall."

He waved his hand again and several more instruments came out of the lockers and opened their cases. "We also have the bugle, baritone, cornet, serpent, vavled trombone, french horn, and the English horn. There are of course others out there, but these are the main ones that the school has." With a clap of his hands all the cases shut and hovered in the air. "Any questions?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:54 pm