Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

you are the music in me

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

you are the music in me Empty you are the music in me

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Alec yawned and rubbed his eyes as he walked in the music classroom, a tired look on his face. He had felt like skipping the class, but decided against it- it was Professor Skydancer's class. Besides, he didn't want a repeat of the past year, so he just sat on the floor, leaning against the wall and closed his eyes, out of boredom more than sleepiness.

He hated the first lessons of the day.

you are the music in me Empty Re: you are the music in me

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Annie wandered into class and went straight to the books again. Really she was starting to become a bookworm and ever since she found a book about beatboxing she couldn't stop but read. She huffed and decided to read a book about their lesson first though. She sat down cross legged, facing the book case, her back facing away from the door. She huffed and picked out two books one about their lessons and the other one about beatbox. She opened both of them and started reading back and forth.
    Basil Skydancer
    Basil Skydancer
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by Basil Skydancer Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:55 pm

Basil stode into the classroom, his hair slightly frazzled and his robes clashing terribly colourwise. Sleepless nights had abounded with all his duties piling up and trying to plan for his twins as well. Sitting on top of the desk he gave a wave of his hand and all the lockers in the classroom clanged open loudly.

"Today you shall be choosing an instrument to take home over the summer and study. You may choose any instrument in the school's vast collection. When you return here in September our first lesson will be practice so I can judge your skills and you will be able to choose a different instrument at that time. The instrument you study in your fifth year will be the one you use for the OWL however so choose wisely," Basil instructed. Gesturing to the lockers he said, "You have the rest of the class to try out the instruments and I will have sheet music available to try."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:07 am