Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

flower lullabies

Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

flower lullabies Empty flower lullabies

Post by Storm Everlee Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Storm walked around the courtyard, singing. She was in a rarely good mood, singing to every flower she passed. It would probably seem weird to anyone passing by, but the courtyard was empty so Storm didn't care. She loved singing, just not in front of people.

Too bad she didn't notice the person behind her.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

flower lullabies Empty Re: flower lullabies

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:18 pm

Eva was walking by the courtyard and saw a girl a year older than her singing to the flowers the were loving it. They all thought she had a beautiful voice. She smiled s she watched. The flowers greeted her and went back to listening, to the song. She smiled as she talked. "You have a beautiful voice." She said to her.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Eva. The flowers grow better when you sing to them you know." She told her. They did. They always told herb that the liked it and grew better. She loved them all she smiled at them warmly and whispered hello.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Storm turned around abruptly, fists raised. "I-I do?" She looked at the girl, not dropping her guard or her hands for a second.

She decided to drop her clenched fists.

"Storm," she said drily, being her blunt self. "You talk to flowers, right? It's a power or some kind of gift or something." Storm was merely curious, but added a quick "Sorry," anyway.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:08 am

Eva smile and took a small step back as she raised her fists. She smiled again as she dropped them. She didn't really want to get hit. "Yes you do." She said smiling warmly.

Eva was rather glad that she seemed unaffected by her gift, she loved it when people were like that. She didn't like being a freak, it made her sad. She hated when she was sad. She shook her head lightly to clear her thoughts and looked up at the girl.

"Nice to meet you Storm. Yes I can talk talk to all plants and animals. It's a neat gift that I was born with." She said smiling and thinking about the flowers who were saying they wished the girl would sing again. "You know they, the flowers that is, want you to keep singing." She said smiling humming to herself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content