Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

My Vampire Heart

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

My Vampire Heart Empty My Vampire Heart

Post by Countie Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Tobias coudln't believe it. He of all people had found someone. He had found Quinn. He entered the secret Garden and and sat down near a dark red rose bush. He plugged in his ear phones and put his ipod on. He started to sing parts of songs to himself. It was like no one was here right?

"I'll paint you mornings of gold, I'll spin you Valentine evenings, Though we're strangers till now, We're choosing the path between the stars, I'll lay my love between the stars." Tobias sang out loud.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

My Vampire Heart Empty Re: My Vampire Heart

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Adam was walking and heard singing. He looked to the secret garden and saw Tobias. Adam walked towards him and saw he had ear phones in. Adam took out one ear phone and sat down in front of him and gave him a wave with his hand.

"Hey" Adam said to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Tonias opened his eyes to see that someone had taken out one of his head phomed out. He smelled werewolf. He smiled to see it was Adam sit next to him.

"Well Hello Adam, What are you doing out here?" Tobias asked with a smirk,
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:07 pm

Adam chuckled when he seen Tobias breath in his sent. Adam just shrugged. "I was walking and heard someone singing, then I saw it was you and decided to come in here" Adam told Tobias. "Plus I was bored" Adam told him with a little laugh.

"So what are you doing here" Adam asked Tobias.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:24 pm

"Doing nothing of course. The night invited me outside." Tobias said with a smirk.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:27 pm

Adam just chuckled at that. "Nice" Adam told him. Adam then looked at him. "So you and Quinn huh" Adam asked with a smirk.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:35 pm

"Being Nosey huh?" Tobias Punched Adams arm playfully.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Adam held his hands up in defense. "It's not being nosey, it's called observing and there is also the fact that when I walked in the one classroom you basically snapped at me because Quinn was yours" Adam looked at Tobias with a smirk.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:42 pm

"I apologise for that Adam. Today hasn't been that good." Tobias said sadly.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Adam shrugged it off. "Don't worry about it, I thought it was entertaining" Adam chuckled at him. Adam then got serious. "Come on talk to me, what happened. Are you afraid for her or something" Adam asked.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:54 pm

"It had nothing to do with Quinn. I got a letter explaining that my mums condition got worse. You see was put under the cruciatus for so long from this vampire slayer that it made her insane. I was with her but I got staked near my heart. I was badly wounded and I had to end his stupid life, but I was to late to save my mom from the craziness that she suffers today from." Tobias. Said sadly.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:58 pm

Adam listened to him. He felt bad that Tobias was there when that happened to his mother. Adam waited until he was finished talking to talk. "Tobias, it wasn't your fault that some dick head did that to you and your mom. At least the person that did that to you both is dead" Adam told him.

"You're a vampire right. Why doesn't your dad or you just change your mom into one. One day she will die from old age and you both will be left without her" Adam said to him.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:05 am

"vampire venom or blood exchange doesn't work miracles I'm afraid. For some reason when my dad tried to change her she had like a epileptic fit and nearly died. I think that her brain damage has gone beyond fixing." Tobias said as he looked at the night sky.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:11 am

Adam nodded. "I'm sorry Tobias, I really am" Adam told him. Then Adam got to thinking something. "If your mom gets worse, will she die" Adam asked curious. Adam didn't really no how to give advice in this kind of situtation.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:18 am

"we dont no. Her body is healthy but if her brain gives up all her brain waves die and then her heart will stop beating. My dad 996 years old and it will be hard to lose her. He's told me has had other women in the past and has give them the oPtion of becoming a vampire, but they turned it down. My mum came along and they fell in love and married, had me and mum was getting ready to get turned when I became 11." Tobias said sadly.

"so anyway, let's change from my miserable topic and talk about something good." Tobias said with a small smirk.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:31 am

Adam felt bad about what could happen to his mom. "I really am sorry, it really is hard to loose someone who would actually want to be with you forever" Adam said to him.

Adam nodded. "Okay, serious question, would you ever turn Quinn into a vampire" Adam asked curiously.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:49 am

"I would give her that desision. That's not my choice to choose for her. I would stick by her even if she chooses no. I don't want to force her into anything like that." Tobias said to Adam.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:58 am

Adam nodded. "You really love her don't you" Adam asked him. "That's nice that you would let her choose for herself" Adam told him. Adam started to feel a little light headed and then it was over. Adam grew confused but knew what just happened to him.

"Do you think you both would still be together after school" Adam asked. "How do you change someone into one of you" Adam never got how they could do that.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:22 am

"I want to be with her when we leave school, there's no doubt about that. What do you already know about a vampire transformation Adam?" Tobias asked him.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:22 am

Adam nodded. "I see that and I no she feels just the same about you Tobias" Adam said to him. "Not much, my dad told me that a vampire drinks human blood or a blood bag. That's about it, oh and also they have the same strength as a werewolf" Adam told him. His dad never told him much after that.

"I was always curious on how a vampire can change a human, my dad never told me anything" Adam shrugged.

(OOC: Deleted it by acident)
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:55 pm

"The only way to become a vampire is to either be born as one or if a vampire decide to turn you. But the process is harder then you think. The vampire has to drain nearly all the blood from the person untill the person is on the brink of death. The vampire somehow needs to get its blood into the persons system. Normally the vampire cuts its rist and lets the person suck the blood untill he or she is full. Then the person dies. For around a couple of minutes there body is dead. They wake up and they are fully transformed into a new born vampire." Tobias said to him.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Adam just looked at him. "That is really difficult, you no that right. Then again, I'm going to kill my friend who actually believes that vampires just have to bite you once and then you go down in pain... God damn Twilight shit" Adam shook his head.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:40 pm

"Don't get me started about Twilight. So aspects about that damn book is real but like 90% is a load of bull. It's like that there's only 2 half vampires in the world. Me being one of them and another who goes to Hogwarts." Tobias said with a smirk.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:44 pm

Adam nodded in agreement. "Like really, even with the werewolf shit, I can't read other's thoughts okay" Adam shook his head. Adam then remembered there was another one. "Yeah Karma Black" Adam nodded.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:24 pm

"Yeah thats the other half vamp and Yeah, I don't sparkle in the sun either. I did that trick on Quinn in mythology class. It was so funny." Tobias said with a laugh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:35 am