Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

My vampire heart

Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

My vampire heart Empty My vampire heart

Post by Countie Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:59 pm

The Hunt. Tobias was Hungry, hungry for blood.

He nearly attacked a seventh year as he creeped about in the dungeons. He had to mist himself away to the edge of the Forbidden Forest. He. Needed. Blood. His red eye's locked onto the darkness of the forest. His sense's going into over drive as his hearinf and sense of smell came to him life wild fire.

oh, how he hoped no one was in the forest, how he longed for human blood right now.

He started to run fast, with his vampire speed, running like he was on fire. That's when he caught the smell of a Unicorn. His fangs retracted and he stopped behind a near by tree, his red eye's peaking on his pray. He waited a couple of seconds as the Unicorn came closer, and thats when Tobias captured it, Sticking his white fangs into the creature's neck. He moaned at the taste, as he sucked the poor creature dry.

The unicorn droped to the ground as Tobias slowly made his way up. He licked the silver blood from his lips, but animal blood didn't always fill him, even magical creature blood. He started to run again and that's when he caught human scent, near the edge of the forest. he snarled and watched the figure come closer.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

My vampire heart Empty Re: My vampire heart

Post by Ellie Perdice Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Clearing her head. That's what Ellie was doing. She was clearing her head, because she was confused. And what better place to do that than the forest? It was forbidden, so she figured no-one else would be stupid enough to go in there. But since when did something being "forbidden" ever stop Ellie from having an adventure? If she needed some fresh air, and if she needed to get away, then she would go wherever she wanted to go.

With a brief look around for anything slightly dangerous, she took her first step into the forest. It was cold, or at least it was to her. "I need to stop leaving the castle without a jacket," she mumbled, stepping carefully and quietly. She thanked the stars that she'd decided to venture out in only her socks, since it made being quiet to much easier. The only downside being that it hurt. A lot.

With a few more carefully placed steps into the forest, she came to rest by a tree. It was tall, but so were the others. Every single tree was huge, but didn't provide much concealment from whatever was inside. Her head whipped around, thinking she'd heard something, or someone. But when she didn't notice anything, Ellie merely shrugged it off and sat down against the tree.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:30 pm

"I think someone shouldn't be out." Tobias stepped away from the trees, making himself clear as he watched the girl who was noe sitting by a tree. He breathed deeply, trying to calm himself. "There's a reason why this forest is Forbidden!" Tobias said coldly. He could smell her and his mouth watered, even though he just fed. He longed human blood, but no he wouldn't do that to the girl in front of him.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Hearing another voice made Ellie jump up and put her hands out defensively. Her heart started pounding, but when she saw it was just another student she let out a sigh of relief and dropped her arms to the sides. "I guess that makes two of us, then," she said with a shrug. "Yeah, I know. Because there are werewolves and vampires and wild badgers out here," she said in a joking tone, quite low. She shifted her eyes as she spoke and cocked her eyebrows, as if to show that she didn't particularly mind what was out there.

"I was just clearing my head, that's all," she smiled. "I'm Ellie. Ellie Perdice, fourth year Hufflepuff. You are?"
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 pm

"Well your sitting right in front of a vampire, Ellie." Tobias retracted his fangs and smiled evily at the girl. He started to sing a tune as ge walked slowly towards her. "If you got in the woods today, your sure for big surprise." Tobias sang as a joke and put his fangs back in, ignoring the hunger for her blood. He stopped in front of her and sat himself down.

"Tobias Count, 4th year Prideux, Beauxbatons exchang. Pleasure to make your aquaintence Ellie." obias said with a small smile, letting his eyes go back to the ice blue colour.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:30 pm

"And you, sir, are stood before a skilled ninja-in-training, so watch yourself," Ellie laughed. She watched him walk towards her with his fangs out and felt her pulse quicken a fair amount, but tried to keep her composure and slowed her now shaky breaths. As soon as the fangs went in, she let out a slight breath of relief. "Hey, cool! You've got fangs! But what're you gonna do? Bite me? The professors probably won't appreciate it much, but hey, your call," she shrugged.

"Well, Tobias-Count-4th Year-Prideux-Beauxbatons-Exchange-Student, your name ain't half long! I'll just call you TCFYPBES, or T. Kay?" she grinned, resting an arm on her leg. The position wasn't kept for long before she relaxed herself and just let her limbs fall to the floor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:36 pm