Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

A Productive Dentention

Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

A Productive Dentention Empty A Productive Dentention

Post by Lynx Miller Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:38 am

Lynx walked into the Armor room and pulled out his wand, he saw a dirty cloth on the floor "Panno Mensam" the cloth then turned into a table and chair Lynx then went over to one of the benches and grabbed a bottle of Armor Polish and a polishing cloth

Lynx the placed the objects on the desk and took a seat and waited for Mr Monomyth to arrive to serve his dentention
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

A Productive Dentention Empty Re: A Productive Dentention

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:04 pm

Sergiy just finished studying and he was off to detention. And made his way towards the outside of his common room as that was done he would then begin to move really quickly. Through the urgent halls. And entered the armory, His head spun like an owl picking at his head he looked at Miller. And spoke."Hello, Professor Miller, if I'm late sorry I've been studying, Thanks for having me and putting some of your time into this when you shouldn't and you should be doing stuff for yourself." he said very slowly, it was true Miller was wasting his time he if Sergiy Arrived on time this would never had happened.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

alexander walks in slowly. "professor? i wanted to serve some community service and help you out" he fakes a truely convincing smile. "i could help you in any way at all sir" he bows slightly
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:05 am

Lynx nodded at Sergiy " Well im glad you are remorseful for your actions, however tonight you shall be polishing 30 thirty sets of armor... the muggle way" Lynx said gesturing towards the cloth and polish, he then pulled out a stack of papers which were is 4th year assigments

As Lynx began marking the first one, he looked up and noticed another student volunteering to help out, Lynx smile softly at him " Well as much as im pleased to see you eagerness to help out around the school, it won't be necessary, but I shall award 10 points to Slytherin"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:24 pm

He looked at the boy and simply shook his head."Give me ten hours, and I will be done. The muggle way? On the matter of the subject, Sorry I was late. I was caught up with my studies, regardless to my statement will you be so kind as to tell me what we are doing after the Half Term?" HE asked the Teacher. As he begun to to grab some thing nipkin and begun to slowly polish the Armor Sets.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Lynx looked up from his papers as the boy apologized again " Mr Monomyth I've accept your apology, and even more so once you have completed your dentention. And as for what we'll be doing after Half Term well we'll be learning how to turn beetles into buttons, so still very basic stuff" Lynx replied

Lynx paused for a moment before returning to his paper, he admired Sergiy's interested and dedication to Transfiguration, he then leaned back in his chair "You know what Mr Monomyth, I'm begining to like you"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:42 am

Alexander bows again slightly. "fine then sir. if you need anything ill just be out around in the corridors" he glances at the first year again. "[pardon my inquirey but why did you say you were late getting here again?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:07 pm

He looked at him and sighed."I guess that's a Good thing if a Professor Likes me? Right?" He questioned himself, as well as asked him a question. He ignored the Boy that spoke to him. And simply went on to his work five hours later he was half way done."I don't need a break I can do this. No sweat this is easy."He lied, yet his cockiness prevented him from stopping. The other boy should have already been gone, it would be at least 12 midnight. And he could lose houses points for being out late.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Alexander sits on a desk and he looks at the boy."you stare at me why?" He senses something about the first year, already hating him. "you kiss up too much nobody will ever like you...ever"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:01 pm

He ignored the idiot talking to him and simply spoke to the Teacher."Hey, if you like me so much mind doing us a favor, send the idiot back to his common room, it's around 12 midnight." He said slowly, He wasn't kissing up at all. The guy was a complete idiot and a Moran for thinking that. And to be honest to what he said that no one will like, he can care less. Women were all over him, and who the hell is he to him? Just a simply idiot.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Alexander waits for the professor to turn his back then picks up the firstie by his robes. "listen kid time for you to learn some respect." he smiles fakely at the professor. "sir the boy looks pale. im going to take him for some fresh air." he glares at the little hufflepuff
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:23 am

Lynx glanced up from his marking and then looked over towards the boy who said he was going to take the Hufflepuff out for some fresh air, Lynx looked Sergiy up and down then looked bact at the Slytherin boy

"Well, if he's feeling sick then that might be an incentive to turn up to my lessons on time" Lynx looked down athis watch and saw it was past midnight "Mr Bloodbayne, I suggest you go back to your common room. Students are not permitted to be out this late" Lynx said sternly
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Did this boy just touch the man. As he picked him up by the robes, he grabbed his hand and twisted it take out his wand he waved it and spoke."Obscuro" As he fired the spell at the man's eye's, he would find a blind fold wrapped around his eyes blinding him until the spell wore, off he made a fist and punched the man in the face knocking him down."Don't you ever put your filthy hands on my robes, Next time I'll use transfiguration on you. Now listen to the Professor and get the hell out of our sight, You Bloody worm. And I am not sick, the idiot shouldn't be here in the first please, I am going back to working on my Duties." He said going back to work, for the next five hours at 5 am he was done. He looked tired and he spoke."I'm finished Sir." He said slowly.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Karma yawned, shifting her Slytherin robes over her as she walked through the corridors. She heard talking in the Armor room and peeked in, eyeing the people there. "G'Morning, Professor." She greeted tiredly. "Firstie, other."

"Are you in need of any assistance, Professor? I'm on my rounds." She glanced down at her prefects badge.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:03 am

The boy had completed his work and Lynx wasn't quite finished marking all the assignments, he looked up as the Slytherin Prefect walked in asking if there was anything she could help with, Lynx then leaned back in his chair and folded his arms

"Ah yes Miss Black there is, could you escourt these two back to their common rooms for me please" Lynx then leaned foward and placed his head down and continued to finish off the marking
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 am

"Of course." She said, turning to the two younger kids. "Serge, Alexander, let's go." She cocked her head toward the doorway. "It's too early for you guys to be wandering around alone anyway."

She yawned again, and stepped out into the corridor again, waiting for the two boys.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:20 pm

He looked at Miller and shook his head as he made his way towards Karma."Karma, I was not wondering I was serving my time, the other one that got what he deserved and was wondering." He told her honestly. He sighed and follow her."How are things, Karma." he asked yawning.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Karma rolled her eyes and started walking toward the dungeons. "Come on then, Myth." She said.

"It's been alright, I suppose." She said, running her hand through her head. "How are things with you?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:19 pm

He looked at her and sighed."So have you been banging any firstie lately? Or grown men? Like five hundred of them." He mocked her as well as teased her shaking his head before following her. And speaking."I've been Fine, Black. Thanks for asking." He said slowly.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Karma rolled her eyes. "Aren't you a little young to be asking who I'm banging?" She teased, yawning again. She smoothed down her skirt as she stepped, barely sparing the boy a glance. "You really should stop saying things like that where my boyfriend could hear."

Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:46 pm

He smiled, and spoke."Well if I didn't ask you this questions, as a worried friend who would. Ms Blacky." he mocked her again, in a playful manner. He then looked at her and spoke."Oh, big boyfriend gonna hurt me? Seeing as you have yet to tell your boyfriend of what I said to you before. Or maybe you did tell him. Not sure, it would seem like you care for your Little Sergiy's well being?" he teased her, he gently grabbed hold of her skirt pulled it lightly let go and spoke."So how many? Nine Hundred?" He asked slowly.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:06 pm

Karma rolled her eyes again, side-stepping as he reached for her skirt. "Yes, well, I don't want my boyfriend to go to Azkaban for killing you." She teased, denying all and any affection she had for the first year. "I hate Azkaban. It's too cold." She hummed in thought, debating a few things. "I wonder what happens if a Dementor got set on fire." She mused.

"None." She said. "Of your business."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:15 pm

He looked at her.. And smiled at her teasing."Your cute when you know I'm right." He smiled as he followed her."Like I said I'm a big man no need to worry about me." He said slowly sighing as she spoke of that bloody prison."You speak as if you witnessed it. Have you been banging the creatures lightly." A Slight giggle can be found from his mouth as he just realized what he said."Well I can't make it not my business, When we both know. I care for you, the same way you have some feeling for me." he teased, trying to catch up to Her. He looked at her and spoke."Dunno if they will burn." he said slowly.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm always cute." She countered.

She shivered. "But they're so cold!" she complained. "Why would I do something like that?!"

"You amuse me." She admitted, glancing at him. "Because you're annoying, and I like ickle Huffle Firsties. They're fun to throw in the lake and stuff."

Karma clapped and nodded at him. "It's decided then. Arsen'll kill you, and go to Azkaban, and we'll see if the Dementors burn."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:36 pm

He looked at her and smiled. She thought she was always cute. he disagreed he only found her cute, when she was angry well he didn't or hasn't seen her angry, wearing something slutty in his dreams, when's she's teasing, and when she denies her true feeling towards him. If she had any. She also find him amusing." Well, why don't we go to the lake and see if you have the balls to Toss this cutie into the lake." he teased her. Before she spoke again."Then It's Official, I kill this Asren Guy, and get away of murder and swipe you off your fee-" He stopped shit that was not supposes to be said. He just admitted he liked her."What I mean is that I will always win, hun." he said towards her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 pm