Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

A Productive Dentention

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Productive Dentention - Page 2 Empty Re: A Productive Dentention

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:43 pm

"It is entirely too early for that." She said, coming to a stop outside the entrance to the Hufflepuff common room. "Here we are." She said, gesturing to the doorway. "I trust you can make your own way from here."

"I would never approve of such antics." She teased, thinking he was still joking. She ruffled his hair and yawned. "You will never win against me, though." She said with a wink. "See you around, Mythical."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:01 pm

He smiled as they came to an end. he looked at her and just smiled."Of course I can." he said before sighing and looking up at her."I believe you have already approved of those Antics. Just give up you've lost to a Firstie." he said slowly, teasing her. He rubbed his long golden hair and he said."Hey, don't touch that. You've got to earn the honor to touch my hair." he said slowly, heading towards the common room.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Alexanders hands are shaking "you bloody brat you blinded me!" he cuts his arm and whispers in parseltongue and a giant snake made of his own blood appears before them. "this is revenge. i hope you crumble.." he tells the snake to destroy the hufflepuff boy, hoping it worked for he was in no state to do it himself
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:06 am

Karma turned back around, raising an eyebrow at the snake that was slithering toward Serge. A sniff confirmed it; it was made out of blood. Once making sure the first year was back in his common room, she leapt forward, using her super speed to juke around the snake and leap over its back.

Without further ado, she sank her teeth into the snake's back, and with a slight slurping sound, drank it dry.

When the snake was gone she gave a soft burp and grimaced. "Excuse me. That was disgusting." Wrinkling her nose, she brushed herself off and double checked that there were no blood stains anywhere. After being sure, she walked back to the other boy, the Slytherin, and grimaced again. "Hey. Stop sending snakes after people it's bad form... not to mention stereotypical. Think of more imaginative ways to kill people. That was boring... and easily foiled." She shrugged and gestured, not caring that the boy had been blinded, and not moving to lift the spell. If he couldn't do it himself, he'd just have to wait until it wore off. "Let's get to the common room already." She said. "My rounds are over."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:59 pm

He glares "imaginative? i take offence...my dad taught me that before he died...." he sighs and looks down."all i have is that, my ring, and memories, oh and my desire for revenge" twisted grin
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Karma rolled her eyes, but didn't stop walking, heading in the direction of the dungeons. "If you weren't supposed to take offense, it wouldn't have been an insult." She said, making a slight face. She'd have to gargle acid to get the taste out of her mouth, and she didn't fancy doing that. It would take hours to heal, and she didn't have the time.

"Oh, boo hoo." She said, her voice a monotone. "You're dad died. What, are you an orphan now? So sad. Would you like me to get you a tissue?" There'd be no sympathy from this end, that was for sure. At least his father had gotten the chance to teach him something. Her's had been dead in the ground ages before she'd been born, and you didn't see her crying about it. "At least you have some memories. Get over yourself."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Alexander draws his wand. "just because youre 'in love' with aragorn doesnt mean im going to sit back and let this skate by. he and i are close and i wont let you hurt him. and as for my parents, yes theyre dead but for me the pain didnt stop there i was put in an abusive home, more death then, almost my own demise up until i came here. so dont tell me i haven't had my share of hardships because i have." he points his wand at her "so, am i slytheriny enough for you now karma?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:06 pm