Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Gossip Girl

Essie Fisher
    Essie Fisher
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Gossip Girl  Empty Gossip Girl

Post by Essie Fisher Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:51 am

Essie came down from here dorm and sat down in one of the chairs casually reading the Daily Prophet, she poured over the Me, Myself and I section she liked this section alot it was always filled with interesting wizarding gossip, one day Essie hoped to be the journalist for this section

Essie soon became engrossed in the article, she knew she had to finish off her charms homework but felt that it could wait, this was way more interesting

Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Gossip Girl  Empty Re: Gossip Girl

Post by Eva Lee Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:51 am

Eva walked down into the common room she smiled as she saw the girl in her year. She couldn't recall her name. She was reading the daily profit and looked like she was enjoying her self. She was just going to sit in the chair next to her and do her charms homework. She loved charms but she preferred the outdoors. She would go outside and do it but it was so cold.

Eva sat in the chair with the book in her lap she smiled over at the girl and planed on doing her homework when Myles decided to come and sit on it. She frowned and looked at him. He looked at her with big eyes and told her to make another friend. She sighed and nodded not wanting to scar the girl. "What are you reading?" She asked her. She didn't want to scare her away with being overly hyper.
    Essie Fisher
    Essie Fisher
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Essie Fisher Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:11 am

Essie looked up as she heard someone talking to her, it was a girl, she was a first year to she was in Essie's charms class

"Oh its Me Myself and I section, did you know that Bruce Cattleworth, the Chaser for the Falcons Quidittch team has had an affair with his maid!!" Essie exclaimed it amazement
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:18 am

Eva nodded politely. She didn't really like gossip, ok she did, but she didn't know much about England so she had no clue who they were talking about. "I'm sorry but I have no clue who that is. I wasn't born here and what's kwittitch?" She asked having no clue she had heard it before somewhere.

"I'm Eva by the way." She said smiling. She was slightly embarrassed about not know what she was talking about. She was muggleborn and from another country. She shouldn't be to hard on herself. After all she was still new.
    Essie Fisher
    Essie Fisher
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Essie Fisher Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:40 am

Essie was surprized that the girl didn't know who Bruce Cattleworth was or what Quidditch was " Well Quidditch is a magaical sport were there are two teams of seven players riding flying broomsticks, using four balls and six ring-shaped goals three on each side of the Quidditch pitch"

Essie smiled as the girl introduced herself " Nice to meet you, im Essie" Essie then paused for a moment " So I guess you won't be trying out for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team next year then" Essie asked
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:53 am

Eva smiled, at the intro to Quidditch. She smiled and nodded. She might like it, if she could stay on track. She very much doubted that she could. She thought about maybe going flying but she would most likely get distracted by everything. Like the birds.

"Most likely not. I wouldn't be very good at it." She said smiling at her. "I've never flown before. Though it would be fun like a bird." She said smiling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:32 pm