Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Quest for Gossip

Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Quest for Gossip Empty Quest for Gossip

Post by Leo Ward Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:01 am

Miles walked towards the bathroom on the second floor, he peered his head around the door to make sure there weren't any girls in there, after all she shouldn't have been in here considering it was a girls bathroom

Miles walked gingerly towards the sink, he was looking for Myrtle hoping that she would have some insightful gossip "Mytrle.... are you here?" he asked looking around the bathroom
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Quest for Gossip Empty Re: Quest for Gossip

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Daniel walks into the bathroom, the girls didn't mind when he was here. Myrtle didn't even mind him all that much, at least he was kind to her, unlike most other people. He smiles sweetly at the other younder boy, and decides to make some small talk while he fixed his hair. He pulls a comb and hair product out of his bad. "good morning, don't believe we've met, i'm daniel. daniel heartford. the flying professors nephew." two cats sit at his feet. one black one white. the white one being his own, calvin, the black one being one of his aunts 'caini de paza' or 'watch dog'. This one was Lurch. He prefered lurch, but both of her little watch dogs were quite irritating. "what brings you to myrtles bathroom?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:59 pm

Miles quickly spun around with a shock as he heard another voice, he smiled at the boy "Oh hello, im Miles Bloxam" Miles then noticed the two cats at the boys feet, Miles couldn't stand cats, I guess it could be said he was more of a dog person

Daniel asked why here was in the bathroom, Miles froze he couldn't very well tell this boy he just meet that he was looking for gossip, he would think Miles was a bitch, also didn't help that he was in Slytherin

"Oh... um.. Well im here because, im doing a History of Magic assignment.... yes um its about the chamber of secrets, the Professor said we should talk to Myrtle" Miles manged to blurt out
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Daniel laughs a little at the boy. It was cute how he flowndered for an answer "oh im sorry i dodn't mean to spook you. but you came here for some good stories didn't you? honestly thats half the reason i came here too. you don't have to be nervous around me though, i could be your friend if you like."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Miles felt himself begin to go red as Daniel guessed correctly why Miles was really in here, he looked back up at the boy with a smirk

"Well, I guess we're as bad as each other" Miles was surprized when the boy offered friendship, Miles found that he could never maintain friends for long periods of time, but perhaps this time it could be different

"Yeah, friends I'd like that" Miles replied
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Daniel grins "excellent." he picks up the hairspray and uses a good portion of the can to get his har to stay "god this is a daily rutine now. water is my mortal enemy when im ready to face the day, even when im not ready." he sighs
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:05 am

Miles smiled at Dnaiel and watched him doing his care, he hadn't met another boy who was so particular about his hair, it was a plesant chnage

"Well at least you actually try to nice, unlike most of the guys in this place" Miles then looked around the bathroom, it was certainly big kind of similar to the boys one on the fourth floor, Miles then turned to Daniel

"So have you ever met Myrtle, I was hearing from the older students in the common room that they call her Moaning Myrtle"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:41 pm

daniel puts on a bowtie after debating which one to wear for a while, red with blue stripes, or yello with a rhindstone pattern, he picked the yellow. He looks up atmiles statement "you like my style?" he blushes slightly. "and yes i've met myrtle, my first year, i came here crying and she looked at me and we started talking and she liked me because i was emotional like her and we were instant friends."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:03 am

Miles smiled and walked close up to Daniel and adjusted his bowtie "Yes, I think your very fashion foward" Miles suddenly realized that he had invaded Daniel's personal face, Miles quickly stepped back and gazed back towards the stalls

"So is it true what they say, that the littlest thing sets her off?" Miles asked with a smirk, he found it hard to believe Danielto overly emotional like Myrtle apprently was
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:38 pm

daniel chuchles at the boys shyness "its okay i will not bite you. and yep she can be pretty tempermental..." he sighs quietly "sanything else you want to talk about?" he smiles at miles, this firstie was different from any of the others, he actually could tolerate this one.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:47 am

Miles smiled at Daniel's comment of not biting, when Daniel asked was there anything else he wanted to talk about a question straight away entered his mind, he figured seeming Daniel had such good style and obvious didn't was comfortable in entering a girls toilet perhaps he was gay

"Oh well, I do I have a question. Not quite sure how to put this but um.. are you...." Miles then paused What are you doing, you can't ask him that, are you an actual idoit he thought to himself he then realized he had paused to long

"....Um are you are you... in your second year here" Miles stumbled out, followed by a weak smile
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:56 am

Daniel stifles a laugh, it was cute how shy this boy was. "no im a third year, but what were you really going to ask me?" he holds up a fedora in the mirror, comtemplating weather or not to wear it, it was a true delemma for him. Daniel found the boy to be incredably adorable. and were it not for aragor, daniel would be all over him.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:45 am

Miles smiled back at teh boy as he said he was in third year, he quickly froze when the boy wanted to know what he really wanted to ask, he couldn't find the courage to ask him, he didn't know what his reaction would be, finally Miles took a small breath in and sighed it out

"Well there no real easy way in saying this, so I guess I should just say it.... are you gay" Miles finally manged to blurt out
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:44 pm

Daniel again forces himself not to laugh. The question had been asked time and time again. It no longer offended him. He smiles kindly at miles and nods "yes i am i have been for as long as i can remember. sure it forced me out of a comfortable wel somewhat comfortable life with my father and brother but now i live with aunt tish and she vowed to protect me so its all good." he slides his finger back and forth on the scar on his left haand. "so why do you ask miles"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:01 am

Miles looked at the scar on Daniel's arm, he quietly made a mental note, he was surprized when Daniel comfortable said he was gay, though it seemed like he was use to answering this question

"Oh... theres no real reason, just had a feeling" Miles said brushing the comment off with a light laugh
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Daniel sighs "you sure about thare not telling me something miles...." he has a look of concern on his face and he touches the boy on the shoulder lightly. "i promise you whatever it is, im not going to judge you. honest. i am the least judgemental person you will ever meet." he smiles sweetly hoping this would help.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Miles suddenly knew what Daniel was getting at, he felt himself begin to blush "Well... since we're on that topic, well yes im also gay. I guess I have known for about a year or so, im not ashamed about it or anything.. its just I haven't met many gay people"

Miles then sat down, and rested himself against the sinks and looked up at Daniel "How do you know if another guy feels the same way about... you know like... love" Miles asked, it was strange at that moment he felt completely comfortable and free
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:21 pm

Daniel smiles sadly. He was still trying to get aragorn to open up. "well i guess they will show you, unless theyre like my special boy. hes very well.... gaurded why? who dyou have in mind miles? ive been known to be good at stuff like this so i could help you if you like i know a lot of people in the country outside the country...and so on"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 am

Miles nodded at Daniel's answer "Oh... I see" he said he then let out a deflated sigh and stared at the floor for abit, he then looked back at Daniel

"Huh? oh no, there's no one in mind... no one at all" Miles then just processed that Daniel had a boyfriend "Wait you have a boyfriend?" Miles said in a amazed tone, he couldn't believe there would be gay guy at Hogwarts

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:03 pm