Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

light up my world

Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

light up my world Empty light up my world

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Gardens contain flowers, and flowers were one of the things Dani truly liked. She loved to appreciate them in their droves and their varieties. She smelled a frangipani and sighed, wishing that she could be one with the flowers and escape. She was gentle, but she wasn't weak, and that was how she was.

The blonde Prideux sat on the grass, and laid herself down, letting her blonde hair spread all over it, she sighed as she stared up at the sky, shutting her eyes and drifting off to sleep.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

light up my world Empty Re: light up my world

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Sithis Made his way towards the Garden, and noticed a female. From the Office and The Party. SHe was by far cute. And he wanted her all for himself. he acted nice at the party he hoped she remembered him. he went up to her sat down next her, and then layed back next to her arms behind his head, as he spoke."It's a equity isn't?" He asked her. Reffing to the sky.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:18 am

Dani's eyes flicked open as soon as the first syllable was uttered, revealing her big blue irises. Her eyes veered over to her left, and her mouth tried to stick itself to the roof of her mouth. Merlin. He was here. Again. Why was he chasing her every which way? Yes, they happened to be engaged, but that didn't mean they had to chase each other every second of the day.

"Depends," she replied, her voice again in its casual monotone. However, it was gently wavering. "What sort of equity are you speaking of? After all, a word of such complexity, when applied in a sentence, must have a clear definition, should it?"
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:56 pm

He sat up, and as she spoke. He pressed his lips on hers kissing her gently before pulling back."There's your Answer. Look at the sky, isn't it just Beautiful. Dear? It's so clear." He said leaning back on his elbows as he looked up. He sighed and looked at her. His ring was on his finger. He was happy. Soon marriage will come and then kids. Wait what the hell was going on? Was Sithis growing soft because of one woman in his life? This was unbelievable and he was just beginning to realize that.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:12 pm

There was a time when Dani was eight, when she was still at the orphanage. It was one day, when it was a little sunny, and one of the children was following her as she was walking in the corridor. As she made a turn, they jumped at her, making her crash onto the ground and sucking the living daylights out of her. She felt vulnerable, lost, yet there was this elation in her heart that told her yes, someone did notice her, at least.

That was how the Prideux felt when she felt a pair of lips crash against her own. Her heart felt like it was going to break out of her chest, and her breaths were become painfully slow. A part of her felt vulnerable, yet another part told her that this way okay, normal, and she might as well get used to it while she could. Was this what a kiss really was? Was this all she had been missing out on?

She retreated after he retreated, and stared up into the sky, her eyes blinking. "The sky... yes," she began, "it is rather clear." Merlin, it was hard to suppress the butterflies in her chest.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:17 pm

He looked at the sky and smiled. It was was wonderful when he kissed her he felt something from her. That he hasn't felt. Was she scared because he kissed her? Did he do something wrong. She felt wary, but he was not sure what it was. He shook his head and slowly sighed towards himself. He spoke."It is. Isn't it, love?" He asked her slowly. He shook his head and went into his thoughts. He begun to dig deeper into his thoughts at when he killed off his Parents, his family. Was killed because of him and he was adopted by Half Bloods. He shook his head and simply spoke."Is something The matter? Did I upset you when I kissed you?" He asked her slowly wondering on what she will say, and tell him.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:33 pm

"The sky is beautifully clear..." she agreed, her voice barely above a whisper, "a beautifully clear blue..." She had never heard her voice sound so dreamy before in her life, so for her this voice was alien to her. It was hard for her to figure out she was talking until she closed her mouth and no sound came out. She tilted her head slightly so she could face Sithis, her eyes losing their haughty edge for the first time in many, many years. It was rare anyone could make her feel like this, or take the cold edge out of her completely. "No," she replied, shaking her head gently, "it's just that..." She paused, trying to think of the right words to say. "I've never been kissed before," she added, her tone sinking back into its monotone, yet it was dreamier than usual, "and I never thought that it - the kiss, I mean - would ever feel that way."
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:32 pm

He looked at her and listened as she repeated herself. And he simply shook his head sighing at her. He looked up back at the sky and sighed again. He enjoyed to sigh sighing was his stress reviler. Which was a good and nefty thing. He sighed and yet for the fifth time and spoke"You've never been kissed? That's strange, for a girl such as yourself. A Beautiful girl such as yourself. I would image you've been kissed many times, And had lots of boyfriends Like I did with Girlfriends.." He then stopped as he listened to her before he was in shock and spoke."Did I not kiss good? Was I this bad? I didn't mean to." He lied, he damn knew he was a good kisser. No not good. But Decent. He just wanted to know her answer and how she felt.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:51 am

Dani shook her head. "I have never had a boyfriend either," she replied, sounding close to a mouse. In fact, the only time she can ever remember anyone complimenting her was the time in the Eiffel Tower from Julian. And she couldn't say he was telling the truth because... he was a manwhore. And that wasn't an exaggeration, considering he flirted with Alec that time and he flirted with most of the girls. She felt so vulnerable next to this boy, Sithis, who had proclaimed himself as someone who had known what relationships were.

"Oh, no..." she replied, a smile tugging on her lips, though it was at a stage where it was never really going to form until a trigger does so, "I... I have never felt like that, before. I mean... for once... I felt... I don't know, nervous. No... it's not nervousness. It's something else."
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:47 pm

He looked at her and smiled gently at her. And looked at her in shock."You never had a boyfriend?" He asked again in shock. Shaking his head and speaking." Well you have me your Faience, that loves you and cares for you." he said slowly. He said smiling at her, his hand went over her hair. And he spoke gently brushing it."Your wonderful, you know that." he said as he leaned over to his side so he was facing her before he looked out and spoke. He listened to her carefully. She felt Nervous why wonder she she was next to the man she loved. That would care and be there for her. When everything went wrong. Why was he so soft at the minute was it her? Or why was it, He shook his head to get the thoughts out when she had said it. Was not Nervousness. he turned into a happy campy and spoke."Then what is it dear?" he asked slowly. He smiled and spoke calmly then he had ever done."What do you feel." He asked her slowly.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Dani shook her head. "Why do you find such a matter to be such a shock? I thought I made it clear that no one except for you has ever complimented me," she began, "and considering that matter, the chances of me having a past boyfriend are extremely slim." She shook her head vigorously, her eyes with a sort of longing that she had never longed for before. Who knew, that after years of mocking those with boyfriends, she would be envious of them?

The blonde felt Sithis's hand on her hair, and perhaps it was out of some sort of crazy desire she had never felt before, but she had the need to do so. She buried her head on the boy's chest, and she longed for the sound of his heart beating. She whispered, "I don't know... it is somewhere between nervousness and elation. It is hard to describe."
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:29 pm

He looked at her and shook his head."Why am is it a shock? Because just look at you. You're beautiful. Never you mind , as long as you have me. I will never let anyone take you. Or let you go. We are gonna get married, have a family. And live a life of royalty and richness." he smiled at her slowly, she placed her head on his chest, and he slowly went on his back and layed down. Looking at the sky, while gently brushing her hair. He planted a kiss on her forehead as he spoke."You know. I sometimes hates life. I wanted everything to just die, including myself. I had dreams I wanted to do. But that's going down hill. Because you're in my life and that's a good thing. Because if you have no been there. And Have I never asked you to marry me. So and this engaged never happened. I would have killed myself. Well I should not be this over Dramatic, you coming into my life is the best thing that happened to me." he said truthful. When she spoke he spoke. After she finished of course."What your feeling is true love, nothing above or nothing less." He said holding her tightly.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Dani gaped for what seemed like forever. Beautiful? Look at all the pretty girls: Ninette, Ondrea, Alexandra. The prospect of married and having kids? The thought of commitment made Dani shudder and kids? Dani was scared of having them; she did not want them to go through what she went through. "A-Are you sure?" she asked, her blue eyes blinking at his. She was terrified. Not for her life, but for the possibility? What if he left her? What was she to do if that happened? Neither had she ever been God's gift to someone's life. "I... I..." she began, "are you sure you mean all of this?"

She felt a kiss on her forehead and she curled her body towards his in response. "True love?" she echoed, her voice soft, "I don't know. Nothing requires as much courage as love, and I sincerely doubt I have enough courage to be equal to it." She looked up at him, her fingers reaching for his cheeks.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:22 pm

He looked at her and smiled before looking at the sky again. She seemed so wonderful. Sure there were other girls that were pretty and all. But after all he was engaged to Dani, he couldn't just break it off with her. Well he could. He just didn't want to. He shook his head and looked at her and spoke."Why on Board's bread will not mean it. Why do you keep doubting me. We are engaged. I mean the the words I tell you. Yes, I do mean what I told you. I do want kids. I want to be with you forever. No I do not want any other female then you. I love you." He said slowly, she then begun to doubt herself he held her even tighter and spoke."You shouldn't say negative things about yourself. You do have the courage, you do have the spirit, don't let anyone put you down, and lastly your very strong. And I love you." He told her, when she placed her hand on his cheek, he took her hand and placed it near his chest. And kissed her again on the forehead. He meant every word he told her. he loved her. And would hopefully never let her go. He certainly would never leave her that's for certain.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:50 am

Trying to cling on to the state of mind that defined her sanity, Dani chewed her lip as she listened to Sithis speak. Never had she heard such words being spoken to her before, and her eyes tried not to betray the distrust that was swelling up in her mind right now. She glanced at the grass around her, and she tried to ignore what he was saying, until he had muttered the 'L' word.

Her head shut down, her heart beat faster than she had ever felt it did in her life. Her eyes display their shock, and her mouth released a sigh of disbelief. "Y-You sure?" she asked, her face whitening, "do you have..." She paused. "Do you have a promise ring?" The question had tumbled out of her mouth without thinking, and she was now hopeless for the answer. She received his kiss on her forehead without objection, and her fingers continued to trail his cheeks, before she cupped his face in her palm, reaching across and pressing her lips tenderly on his.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:40 pm

He shook his head as he looked at her. And smiled at her kissing her forehead again. She was just perfect for him, her body, the way she moved, her personality, and other features. She had everything a man can dream about. In a dream. He shook his head as she spoke."You still doubt me." He said towards her shaking his head again, he reached into his pocket and pulled out two rings, He placed one on his finger. Looked at it and spoke."There! And here's one for you, just in case. I ever doubt you not that I will. " HE said sliding the other ring to her other finger."Now we have two rings, the Engagement ring, and this promise ring." He said kissing her fore head again. As they layed on the soft grass in his case. In her case. She had her head on his chest resting on it. He played with her hair gently running his fingers around it gently brushing it. He looked at her and spoke."And to answer your other question if I am sure or not. Of Course I am sure. We are gonna be the best. Ever to, our kids will have a great father, and a beautiful, wonderful, and great mother to care for them." He said slowly."And most of all we will have each other." he said slowly towards her. As he waited for her to reply.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Dani cringed. "I'm sorry I'm so distrustful of you," she muttered, her eyes staring at his face. She contemplated on whether she should tell him about why she was so suspicious of others. She watched him remove a ring from his pocket, and she stared at the one that he had placed on her finger. Her mouth gaped, staring at it. It was absolutely beautiful, like the promises she had promised to keep at that moment. "Y-You..." she whispered, speechless. "Thank you, for suppressing my doubts," she replied, and after all those moments of keeping it to herself, she smiled. There were real, sparkling twinkles in her eye.

Did he know how hard it took her to smile? Did he know how much she had to suffer? Did he really love her with all of his heart like she said he does? She watched him run his fingers through her long, entangled hair and she thought long and hard. "No... I will not make a wonderful mother, because they will be such beautiful children already," she remarked, her grin growing wider.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:10 pm

He looked at her and shook his head."We will marry each other once my seventh year at here comes. And we will have five to ten children if you willing to have. I love you I will always be with you for better or worse, through illness curliness, and both." He said slowly towards her planting another kiss on her forehead. Before sighing.

(Sorry for the small post I am feeling drained.)
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:29 am

Dani's mouth gaped for a second. In his Seventh Year? She couldn't wait that long. Oh, why did laws have to be so restricting? After all, the first thing she wanted to do post-Beauxbatons was to explore the world and see the sights and go on a romantic honeymoon with wedding dresses and candles, not wait for her loved one to finish school.

She sighed, "If only we can seal this once and for all..." She smirked. "What do you think about eloping, hmm?"

(ooc: that's alright.)
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 06, 2012 7:26 pm

He sighed he did not like waiting to, he wanted to have a romantic Honeymoon, with a wedding and suits. He wanted to explore the world Have kids. Buy a big place. Be with Dani forever. he sighed and held her head gently, he wanted her to be with him forever never to break up. Never to be alone always together. Never fight. But fairy tales never existed in this world. There was always war, fighting, and death.

He sighed and shook his head."If Only." He said calmly."Eloping? What is that?" He asked her slowly.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Mon May 07, 2012 8:51 am

Dani laughed when she wondered how to explain the concept of eloping to her beloved. Never had she been asked a question, at least not in her memory. The more she thought of the mere action, the more she was beginning to doubt it. However, it was worth a try, just to elaborate it, right? Who knows - it could be more possible than she thought.

"Eloping," she began, hesitating, "is... well, you know what getting married is, do you not? Of course you do; you're not thick." Her cheeks reddened. "So... essentially, eloping is running away and getting married."
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon May 07, 2012 7:16 pm

He looked at her and sighed, shaking his head as he held her closer. His hand running down her waist, and back towards her cheek. While his other hand played with her blondish hair. She was so cute. When she spoke he was about to tell her something, but stopped when she redded, He smiled. And pressed his lips on hers and kissed her, before pulling back to listen to what she had to say."Running away, that's foolish. We need to be patience like I am. I understand the Urge to get married early, but we can't. It's wrong." HE sad slowly."We must follow the law." He said calmly, to that he cared for the law.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Fri May 11, 2012 7:15 am

Dani's lips, no matter how quick that had been, had become accustomed to Sithis's kisses. She let him peck her on the lips, and she listened to him. One part - the one that was kept up for most of her life, also known as the more rational part - knew that he was right, to be patient, and to wait. The other part - the more rebellious part that had been kept hidden - continued to argue.

"Follow the law?" she echoed, tilting her head to one side, "don't you know what my father does? Since when has he cared for the law? It runs in the family, to be rebellious. And besides, spending the summer of my sixth year in Venice sounds lovely."
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 13, 2012 3:45 pm

He placed his hands over her chest, and neck, and held her before speaking."I am quite aware. However I rather not run away. And be expelled, over this, and plus. If we wait it would be better. To further our reshipping, and trust. Then just simply run away now. There's much I still don't know about, and there some parts you don't know about me, and don't ever want to know about me. However I do want I use to still be together for all life. I also want Us to be Immortal one day. After we have kids." He said slowly.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Mon May 14, 2012 12:26 pm

"What don't I want to know of you?" Dani frowned, tugging on her beloved's shirt. She then realized exactly what she was doing and stopped, "considering our circumstances, I would love to know everything about you there is - good and bad." She sighed, and stared at the sky. "I think..." she nodded, "I suppose... I suppose I can wait." She closed her eyes, and tangled herself free from her beloved. "I... I should go."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:20 am