Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Charries to adopt :)

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Charries to adopt :) Empty Charries to adopt :)

Post by Passion Rose Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:55 pm

I have charries that I just don't play anymore... and even though it is kind of sad to let them go... I have to Sad

Leanna Marta:

Celeb: Britney Spears
    Hobby: Dancing, traveling
    Straight
    age 19
    Very Slytherin Like

She is rarely played, so you can changed her personality if you want.

Destiny Heartman:

Celeb: Christinia Aguilaria. (I know I didn't spell it right Razz)
    Hobby: She enjoys fighting... prefers dueling.
    Straight
    Well... She killed her mother because her muggle mother was very abusive, towards the family of Four. Destiny has a severe hatred for Muggles. Her sister if very angel like, and is incredibilay fond of Muggles, when Destiny isn't. She doesn't easily get along with her father, she thinks he is a bit of a coward for not standing up to her mother when he is a wizard.

Minvera Chan:

I literally don't know anything about her anymore (That is how long I haven't played her) All I know about her she is in her twenties, and Animigas, and was born with the natural talent for Occlumency and Leglimens.

I'll add more charries once I remember them...

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:15 pm