Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+11
Lila Cosgrove
Camille Fortescue
Tesla Gordon
Jermaine Tolke
gigi
Tyler Marks
Dean Blazar
Ci
Rora
Passion Rose
Kallie Patterson
15 posters

So many charries, so Much time

Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

So many charries, so Much time Empty So many charries, so Much time

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun May 06, 2012 1:22 am

Hi there, JJ here Razz AkA Queen of making too many charries.

So, bacause I love them all equally and need to post with them more... here's what I need or want.

Kallie Nikkala

Minister for Magic

So, Kallie is the minsiter of Magic and a bit of an antisocial loner. Its not that she doens't like people, its just that she is practical does not wish to bother with such silly things as goofing off. She doesn't really know how to unwined, and as such she often comes off as Prime and Snobbish

Needed: Any post really - A socail life or a bit more of a career. So if anyone wants the Minster for a plot please ask, and if you just want to chat... Kallie will give it a try Razz

Ashleen D'Angelo

So many charries, so Much time Negi1c
    Wings

Ashleen is the new girl in town. Just having transfered from America, she is slowly making her way into durmstrang life. She loves a good party, but has a quick mind and a sharp tongue when she wants. Her temper is alway lurking waiting to flash, but unless you seem completely below her time, she is always willing for a chat until something amusing comes up.

Needed for: Nothing particularily at the moment; however it couldn't hurt for her to make some more friends. And if anyone wishes to post to this thread: She's Not There I suppose it could stand some interaction Razz

Colin O'Brian

So many charries, so Much time Vxbvyr
    Mr. I Never Use

Colin is the Astronomy Professor at Hogwarts and head of Hufflepuff. He is pretty Chillax about most things, however he is prone to slightly mopy periods due to the lose of his beloved wife. For the longest time the only thing keeping him from complete devistation was his daughter Delaney

Needed: Anything really. I. Never. Use. Colin. and really rather wish to change that. So really, any threads, or any plots, or anything really that anyone thinks they can use Colin for please! Tell me, and I will take it.

Christopher Delacroix

So many charries, so Much time 2lvofba
    Cutie-Pie en Francias

Chris is just an all around good kid, who although in a bit of an awkward stage - stutters through his words, contradicting himself and suffering from a great case of 'that sounded better in my head - he's fun loving and willing to get on with practically anyone

Needs: Like Colin I rarely use, so litterally anything that you want, Chris will probably go in for Very Happy For a note though he is a second year BB student.

Faye Hansoff

So many charries, so Much time Xt282
    The dying Sweetie

Faye is just all around a sweet person. She's quite but willing to give anyone a chance. That being said she does have a temper, she just doesn't often see the need to lose it. She is sick with leukemia, and suffering from that.

Needed: Not much really, though will probably post if you want. However this thread would be swimming if somone could show up Razz: Here Comes the Sun

Delaney O'Brian

So many charries, so Much time 6r7g8z
    The Child

Delaney is a sweet little girl who is slowly coming out of her shell. At the age of six she isn't able to do much without her father's supervision. However, that doesn't mean she doesn't find ways to get out.

Needed: Well anything really the pereferable friends; any other children out there? Want to thread?

Aquila Turrow

So many charries, so Much time 307n5p4
    The Obnoxious Bugger

As his subtitle suggests, Aquila is a little ball of energy that doesn't know how to think anything through. He is found of getting himself into situations that no one else would think even POSSIBLE he firmly believes that life is meant to be lived to the fullest and does not care that sometimes the events he takes to carry that out lead him a little closer to the side of ending that life early

Needs: Any thread really. Quil is sort of lagging in his posting, which is odd since he's sort of my social butterfly charrie. Anyone looking for a thread though can hope on to this one: Freefall

Tyler Marks

So many charries, so Much time 2qa35on
    The former Alcoholic Muggle Turn Werewolf

Ty is a pretty easy going guy with a self-distructive streak. He loves a good laugh and having a good time, however life hasn't been easy for Ty and he struggles from many demons. One of which being the wolfish monster that lives within him.

Needs: Ty really does need to socialize, specifically with other muggles. For a boy who orginally started with hating wizards he has WAAAY too many magical friends. Also if anyone wishes to post to it: Full Moon Rising
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

So many charries, so Much time Empty Re: So many charries, so Much time

Post by Passion Rose Sun May 06, 2012 2:05 am

Alright, so am I allowed to combine a whole bunch of my charries with yours? So at the same time, I will be getting my charries more active too.

Kalle: Since you want Kalle to socalize... I guess you want somebody that is very easy going. Passion is really great for that. She is forever seventeen, she was bitten while protecting her sister from Rogue vampires.

Ashleen: Well, she is already making enemies with Jala. Do you want to carry that on? Also, i am really tempted to make Ashleen and Kaitlen friends Razz So... yeah.. Kait is going to appear in that thread.

Colin: I don't really know what to offer for him. I have Augusta, who is a worker at the Aylsm thing.She is 23 years old, I think

Christopher: I really am clueless about this one Razz Kait will probably go all crazy, to try to get him out of his shell. Dylan will probably get really tired of his stuttering and tell him to grow up. Jala.... well lets not start on Jala.

Tyler: Laura needs a crush.... hint hint, There is also Agile, who needs to get more active.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun May 06, 2012 1:15 pm

TYLER AND CORIN! TYLER AND CORIN!
    -coughs-

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Along with Lena Madeline and Tyler Very Happy Faye and Rose need to meet as Rose is really curious as to why Faye seems to be tired when she's in class.. Nikkala needs to post at Fox and the hound >.> Ann would really like to meet Chris Very Happy ROSE AND TURROW SHEEZ
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Sun May 06, 2012 9:58 pm

YAY PEOPLE LOVE ME...

I mean... I love you all too? Razz

ANYWAYS FOR ORGANIZATION SAKE - BY CHARRIE:

Kallie:
    Passion- Yes lets socialize Very Happy I do have one thread that was never posted to: Coming Undone (Click me) However if you aren't feeling it/don't know why Passion would be in le ministry let alone Kallies office Razz I completely understand and want to start a thread then?

Rosie - Soorrrryy Very Happy I posted now

Ash:
    Kait/Jala - Yes on the continuing to being enemies; Ash is loving taunting Jala right now; and Roger that. I have responded Very Happy

Colin
    Kait: If you WANT don't feel like you have to - here's a thread: CLICK ME I'M FUN

Chris
    Rosie: If you want to meet Chrissy dear (And please don't call him Chrissy Razz) heres a thread you can post to: OO look exciting stuff to Click

Kait - Umm you don't really have to thread with Chris if you don't want to, but if you want to start somthing Chris will show up Very Happy

Faye
    Rosie - If you want this one (Click me!) would DEFINITELY explain the tired class appearances Razz But if you want something a little less dramatic, feel like starting it?

Quil
    Rosie WELL IF YOU WANT TURROW POST!!! Click for Turrow Awesomness

Ty
    Kait - If you start another Agile thread Tyty will show up Very Happy Also I am definitely down with some Laura/Ty crushness Very Happy Uhh I say we got to wrap up "Deep inside" first, but I've been thinking we'd probably do that soon anyways, and then... we can start another post? If you want Dramatic/Darker Ty-side you can Click here but if you don't want to deal with that Ty right now, I can start something else Very Happy

Rousseaus (Rosie/Le) Umm do you want together? Seperate threads? Uhh I feel like Corin and Ty definitely should have some "Bro" time Razz Cause Ty doesn't get Bro time anymore since Rhysie went poof. I don't know you can talk that through amongst yourselves then with me or... whatever. Very Happy
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Mon May 07, 2012 6:22 am

We need to get Chris out to the stables so Vettie can start teaching him the ropes (literally). I'll make a thread for that soon.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon May 07, 2012 7:57 am

YAY I'M SEXY AND BLUE. Um, OF COURSE SOME BRO TIME. CORIN NEEDS ALL THE BROS HE CAN GET, YUSS?

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Good grief! Seperate threads please! ~ Maddie XD
    Dean Blazar
    Dean Blazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Dean Blazar Mon May 07, 2012 4:13 pm

I pm'd you - guess you don't check them often Razz

Had an idea, probably sitting in your inbox right now. Wink
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Mon May 07, 2012 6:56 pm

XD Sorry Dean, I did get that Owl I just had like.. I don't know six other things on my mind, and was working on little sleep, and post a work shift Razz So I never responded Sad I'll be doing that.... now-ish Very Happy

Right okay then.. uuhhh, Le wanna start Bro time? And Rosie I'll see if I can write us something that has some Ty Awesomeness to it?

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 7:16 pm

Mkaaaaay Very Happy Oh and we're waiting on Drusilla x.x
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 10, 2012 12:58 am

gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed May 16, 2012 12:05 am

Quil and Camille, perhaps?
    Jermaine Tolke
    Jermaine Tolke
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jermaine Tolke Fri May 18, 2012 4:26 am

& Kallie ;
      Lila and Kallie - Lila is a rouge killer and well, Kallie is the minster. Of course, Lila would be skeptical to tell her in general about her job but I think they could be in good terms and maybe even friends? Lila likes to be silly and have fun on her time off. Maybe Kallie needs to loosen up? Razz

& Colin ;
      Colin and Lila - She needs to get out more and be a little bit more social.... even if she shouldn't be. Uh, kinda of the same thing with Kallie. She won't talk about her job so she'll probably lie about it. She's pretty chill too.
      Colin and Jermaine - I don't know why I even listed them together... maybe Colin can give the broken boy some direction in his life?

& Faye;
      Faye and Charlotte - She's still in the mourning period for her late sister and hasn't seen Faye. THREAD. :b
      Faye and Anya - It's been sometime since they've been in the same thread. Probably wait until she's back in Durmstrang cause Anya's not going anywhere near Russia, if it's not Lora's house.

& Delaney ;
      Delaney and Anya - OOOOOH. Anya's somewhat good with kids. I feel like it would be a good experience for her.
      Delaney and Charlotte - She's a slut with a heart for motherly instincts. I know, I'm weird but maybe when Charlotte returns to Durmstrang, she needs a job and Colin offers her a baby sitting position? I don't know. I have ideas for it but they're not complete yet.

& Quill ;
      Quill and Anya - Perhaps teach her how to be more of a social butterfly. Anya needs to learn how to be outgoing without having one of her friends around! D:

& Ty ;
      Tyler.... I don't know! D:
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Fri May 18, 2012 10:21 am

Woah, I think I'm gonna post in that topic with Ashleen. Even though I currently don't like her (I mean Tesla doesn't like her), I would want them to be friends, unconventional ones of course.

Christopher, I think I could befriend as Lolita, she's outgoing, she could help him become more extroverted.

You know who I love, right? FELIIIIIKS <3
    Kallie Patterson
    Kallie Patterson
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Kallie Patterson Fri May 18, 2012 3:30 pm

YAY!! PEOPLE LOVE ME Very Happy

Right.

Lila

I make Kallie thread, you make Colin one?

Charlotte:
    Want to start the Faye one? I'll start the Del one then later, when you know, you're back at hogwarts, Etc. Etc.

Anya
    I can start the Del one ... I'll get Colin to do something... or something *shrugs and will figure it out*
    You can start Quil? He can come to england since he technically still lives there when schools not in, so you know, wouldn't be that unusual for him to be around

Camile
    Yes please Very Happy Would you mind so terribly starting?

Tess-Tess
    kk go for the Ash thread if you want - she;s not always so bad as she is in class Razz The girl just went and snapped on me resently and is especially insane in practcally all her lessons this term Razz

I start Chris thread you start Feliks?
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Fri May 18, 2012 5:59 pm

Agreed, I'll link everything to you :3
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri May 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Sat May 19, 2012 4:47 am

Faye x Charlotte

Kallie x Lila - yeah... I unintentionally started that one D:

Colin x Lila
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat May 19, 2012 6:34 am

& Quill ;
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat May 19, 2012 11:41 pm

Kallie Nikkala wrote:YAY PEOPLE LOVE ME...

I mean... I love you all too? Razz

ANYWAYS FOR ORGANIZATION SAKE - BY CHARRIE:

Kallie:
    Passion- Yes lets socialize Very Happy I do have one thread that was never posted to: Coming Undone (Click me) However if you aren't feeling it/don't know why Passion would be in le ministry let alone Kallies office Razz I completely understand and want to start a thread then?

Rosie - Soorrrryy Very Happy I posted now

Ash:
    Kait/Jala - Yes on the continuing to being enemies; Ash is loving taunting Jala right now; and Roger that. I have responded Very Happy

Colin
    Kait: If you WANT don't feel like you have to - here's a thread: CLICK ME I'M FUN

Chris
    Rosie: If you want to meet Chrissy dear (And please don't call him Chrissy Razz) heres a thread you can post to: OO look exciting stuff to Click

Kait - Umm you don't really have to thread with Chris if you don't want to, but if you want to start somthing Chris will show up Very Happy

Faye
    Rosie - If you want this one (Click me!) would DEFINITELY explain the tired class appearances Razz But if you want something a little less dramatic, feel like starting it?

Quil
    Rosie WELL IF YOU WANT TURROW POST!!! Click for Turrow Awesomness

Ty
    Kait - If you start another Agile thread Tyty will show up Very Happy Also I am definitely down with some Laura/Ty crushness Very Happy Uhh I say we got to wrap up "Deep inside" first, but I've been thinking we'd probably do that soon anyways, and then... we can start another post? If you want Dramatic/Darker Ty-side you can Click here but if you don't want to deal with that Ty right now, I can start something else Very Happy

Rousseaus (Rosie/Le) Umm do you want together? Seperate threads? Uhh I feel like Corin and Ty definitely should have some "Bro" time Razz Cause Ty doesn't get Bro time anymore since Rhysie went poof. I don't know you can talk that through amongst yourselves then with me or... whatever. Very Happy

Sorry about the long wait...

Kallie: Well, Passion doesn't like going into the ministry (For obvious reasons) so lets have a seperate thread, Hey look!

Ash: I have ended the thread, for I had to play Jala's character. She is a coward big time, and she saw that she was loosing. When do you want the next one?

Chris:

Tyler: Laura be posting in that Smile Agile, HEY
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue May 22, 2012 7:53 pm

BAM AMAZINGNESS - Oh hey look Tess a thread Very Happy Razz

umm, Kait, do you want to start the Jala one somewhere around school? I'll start soemthing and post it here when I get to Ash, and then you cna you know, post or not post

Very Happy
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue May 22, 2012 8:37 pm

OOO Look a crappy post Very Happy

For Charlotte, from Del, cause I rock.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:11 pm

My little Gryffie Storm will gladly RP with Chris! And Riley could RP with Quil! Yeah...Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:27 pm