Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Once there was a pride moment

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Once there was a pride moment Empty Once there was a pride moment

Post by Passion Rose Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:56 am

Sixteen, was the magical age. Especially for the Horny boys, desperate girls. Including the girls, who just had a really good life. Sixteen, the edge of freedom in both worlds. Passion tended to be able to control her very small side of Wildness, but Passion has always loved trying out new things.

Currently, she was in the Hufflepuff tower, laughing with some friends. Abi, was on the couch next to her, asleep on Passion's shoulder. Abi was well known for her habit of cuddling with people, no matter the gender.

"Hey, you know you guys can be twins!," Samual, another friend, yelled at her drunk like. "Black hair, and completely, sweet and innocent! You guys do nothing... bad!" Sam started fake crying, as Passion just raised an eyebrow.

People laughed, and one of the girls started laughing so hard, spilling her vodka in the process, puked. Paz wrinkled her nose, but she gently laid Abi on the couch, and ran towards the poor girl. After a quick vanishing spell, she patted the girls back gently.

"Oh Zosh!," Miranda gently scolded her. Miranda had came up with 'Zosh' when she was drunk. "It's just puking, it's not like she's dieing!"

Paz blushed. Sam just stood up, and grabbed Paz from under the elbow. "Attention everybody! Look at the most, compassionate weirdest girl ever! She can't do a single bad thing!" The people in the Common Room turned to look at her, and she blushed even deeper. "You know," She started. "I bet you I can do something bad. Name it, and I... might... do it." She grinned, her eyes challenging the boy in front of her. Everybody 'ooooooohed' and Sam just relished the attention.

"Get a tattoo," He said after a few moments. She widened her eyes, tattoo's? Really? All the Tattoo's she had ever seen, she despised. She hesitated, but then she nodded her head. Sam gasped at her in shock, obviously expecting her to back down.

"Just give me a few days, to think of what I want," She told him, cheekily grinning at him. A girl stood up, a muggleborn. "My parents are Tattoo's artist, and has me work in their shops sometimes. I can do it for you, for free," Passion smiled at her gratefully.

"Thank you," Then she went back to Abi, thinking of what she wanted.

Two day's later:

She still didn't know what she wanted a tattoo of. Tons of suggestions were made, roses for her last name, hearts for love, keys, daisy's, her name, her sister's name, ect. She didn't even know the location she wanted it in!

Dulce was currently by her at the table, even though she was in Slytherin, thinking. "What about, Found in love? Cuz Sissa, you are full of love and compassion." Passion thought over that, eating her chocolate cake.

"You know, I like that Day. I love it! Thank you!" She paused. "And on the side of my finger, cuz then it won't be shown a lot." Dulce rolled her eyes.

"Back of neck, inside of wrist, shoulder blade. Those are the better areas," Dulce disagreed with her. "I swear, you don't like attention at all, don't you? You can't even harm a fly," She continued, her Slytherin tie getting in her bowl of porridge. Passion reached over, and flicked out the tie.

"My mind is made. I am going to that girl right now, since it is friday, to ask her to do it." She stood up, giving her a wave, and walked back to the Hufflepuff common room where she was last seen.

Hour and a half later:

Her finger was sore, and bright red. She shook her finger several times, hoping to lessen the pain. She didn't regret it though, but some of the hufflepuffs was complaining about her choice.

"You can barely see it!" "You cheated in a way, you know." "Found in love? How lame is that!" But she didn't care.

"I still think it would look better somewhere else," Dulce whispered towards her. "Though, I totally love it. You have made your mark, you showed them you have a hidden rebel side, your definition of being a rebel anyways."

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:32 am