Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Empty Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Post by Crystal Veretta Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Crystal was sitting in the garden, her knees pulled up to her chest and her camera at the ready. She was waiting for the perfect moment to take the perfect picture to send home. Her eyes were darting around the place as she tried to find something to capture. She was caught completely off guard when a butterfly came and landed on her shoelace, and she laughed slightly. She held the camera up and took the picture before it could fly away.

To anyone else, Crystal's picture would have looked completely abstract and weird, but to her, it was beautiful.
    "Perfect," she grinned, and watched as the butterfly flew away.
    Taralynn Maurice
    Taralynn Maurice
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Empty Re: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Post by Taralynn Maurice Thu May 10, 2012 1:52 am

Tara was just walking around the garden, her camera in hand. She had to finish this months photos for the scrapbook with the end of the month approaching. Looking around she saw a girl and the lighting looked great and she took a photo of her. After taking it though she thought about how creepy that was, taking a picture of someone you don't know even if it was instinct. Walking up to the girl she who seemed to be a first year she introduced herself.

"Hey my names Taralynn," she said smiling at the girl, "This may sound extremely creepy but I may have took a photo of you but the lighting looked so good so yeah..." she said showing her the photo.
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Empty Re: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Post by Crystal Veretta Thu May 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Crystal continued to look at the butterfly that was fluttering in circles. She was smiling absently at it, and didn't notice the someone approach her. She still had the camera held loosely in her hands, waiting to see if something else would come by. Nothing did for a while, and she was fine with that.

When another girl approached her, she turned her head slowly with a small smile. She laughed delicately. "It's alright. I know what you mean, taking pictures of things that are just... there..." she sighed contently, and grinned at the picture. "I took one of a butterfly not two seconds ago. Wanna see?" she asked, getting it up and holding it out for her to see. "My name's Crystal, by the way."

Taralynn Maurice
    Taralynn Maurice
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Taralynn Maurice Thu May 10, 2012 11:43 pm

"Glad to see someone who agrees with me," she said smiling at the younger girl. "My sister says I could be a creeper or a journalist if I keep doing these kind of things," she mused more to herself. "Let's see that photo you took!," she said looking at it. "Bonjour Crystal," she grinned. "That's a great photo by the way. Especially for a first year." Tara couldn't help but wonder if Crystal knew her sister.
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Sun May 13, 2012 12:52 pm

"Wow, thank you," Crystal smiled. In a way, she was relieved. People always mocked her pictures, saying that they made no sense, or that they were too abstract, or that they looked silly. "I've been into photography since I was about seven. I loved to draw and one of my muggle friends said that I had an eye for beauty," she finished with a flick of her wrist, and giggled girlishly to herself. "I personally just loved things that looked random."
    Taralynn Maurice
    Taralynn Maurice
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Taralynn Maurice Sat May 19, 2012 5:55 am

"Your welcome," she replied returning the smile. She knew what it was like to be a photographer and the girl understood her, unlike most people she met. "I started at around five more or less, or I got my first camera then. Although unlike you I can't draw. I'm more of a sketcher," Tara explained. "Well I think everyone loves random things but some people put up walls and disguises so it doesn't seem like it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:20 pm