Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Rhys Edmunds
Rora
6 posters

shards of glass

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

shards of glass Empty shards of glass

Post by Rora Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:18 am

Lena was annoyed that again, she was the first person to enter the classroom as she settled her bags on the chair. She felt a little better now with a couple of cookies digesting happily in her stomach. She fiddled with her quill, trying to see if anyone would come in and keep her company.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

shards of glass Empty Re: shards of glass

Post by Rhys Edmunds Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:11 am

"Y'know," Rhys remarked as he entered the Transfiguration classroom, "I might as well just follow you around. Seems like we've got all the same classes, anyway."

As he made his way to take the seat beside her, once more, the redhead had to resist the impulse to stop and press a kiss atop her head. Just friends didn't do stuff like that. Did they? Rhys didn't think they did. He scratched his head as he pondered this quandary a brief moment before shaking it off.

(Rhys is speaking in Russian)
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:34 am

Lynx walked into his Transfiguration class holding a few textbooks in one hand and a cage with several mice in the other, he walked up to the front of the class and placed down the cage and textbooks on his desk, he then turned towards the student s then flicked his wrist to see his watch, then looked back up at the students

"Well, looks like its just a small class today but thats alright we shall get to it. So im not sure if I mentioned last term that 4th year is all about transfiguring animals, so following that criteria we shall be learning how to turn mice into water goblets" Lynx then opened the cage and pulled one out and rested it on his palm while pulling out his wand

"This spell doesn't just transfigure mice but all animals. To cast the spell you must hold your wand lightly and tap the air either side of the animal and say Fera Verto" the mouse quickly transformed into a small water goblet, Lynx looked back at the class

"So guys follow that?, if you did come up the front and grab a mouse and start practicing"

gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Paloma was late, she was sure of it as she ran across the hall to get to Transfiguration. She had had insomnia the past night and ended up falling asleep just when the sun was rising. Of course, she was so tired she didn't hear everyone as they got up and went to their classes.

She stuck her head inside the room and mentally groaned, that little bit of hope that the professor hadn't yet arrived vanishing as she apologized. "Excuse me, professor. I'm sorry I'm late," Paloma said, scurrying to find a seat.

She saw Lena and Rhys Edmunds, another exchange student, sitting near each other and talking and didn't feel like interrupting, so she sat a few rows from them.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Riley rushed into Transfiguration,almost running into Paloma. "Sorry, Paloma," she half-grinned. Then she turned to the Proffesor. "Sorry I'm late, sir. Just...slept in." Well, she was late. No use describing why.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Lynx looked over at the two girl had arrived in late, he shook his head he was not impressed with the two girls, he then started at them for a bit

"Well unfortunately Professors are not allowed to use transfiguration as punishment, such a shame you do would make such fine wrist watches. So instead 10 points from both your houses" Lynx then looked back down at the cage of mice

"Ok so hurry up and collect a mouse, I'll instruct you from there" Lynx said, his tone was abit blunt, mainly because he was still annoyed with their tardyness
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:13 pm

"Well, I do see you in an awful lot of my classes," Lena agreed, watching him sit down next to her. Technically, she saw him in three classes out of seven, but that was a pretty large proportion anyway. Her eyes gleamed as she observed him. "What classes are you taking this time round? Besides this, Astronomy and History of Magic? You can't just take these three, right?"

The Professor came into the classroom and the Uchitel shifted her attention from her redhead onto the Professor, who didn't quite catch her eye last lesson. She listened to him talk about Fera Verto and the mice and bla bla bla... she knew all of this when she was revising in third year for nothing in particular at all.

When Paloma and Riley came in late and Professor Miller took a couple of points off of them, she couldn't help but think about Kasper, his exuberance in Potions and how much she missed him. She sighed before standing up and approaching the cage of mice with caution.

Lena hated mice.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:09 pm

Paloma saw Riley was late as well and grinned, at least she wasn't alone. Biting her lips when the Professor took off 10 points from Uchitel and Ravenclaw, she had to keep from opening her mouth to protest. Ten points was too much for being a little late, but of course she couldn't argue.

"Wrist watches," she muttered to Riley as she got up to grab a mouse. Because of the lack of sleep, she was moody and now annoyed at the Professor for taking off points.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:49 am

Lynx folded his arms and waited for the students to grab the mice, the girl who he had deducted points from was clearly in a bad mood as he forcefully grabbed the mouse, the other Durmstrang girl seemed almost reluctant to pick one up

Lynx smirked " Oh come on now Miss Vorstenbach, there cute little guys"
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:52 am

Rhys had no problem with collecting a mouse from the cage. The boy had a natural love for animals, and they, in turn, seemed to like him as well. He lightly scooped up one of the rodents, holding it loosely in his hand. Noting Lena's hesitation, Rhys ducked his head to hide the flash of amusement that crossed his features. She never changed.

"De professor, he is right," Rhys said, tone persuading. "Dey are cute leetle mice. I vill not let dem hurt you. Here." He took the blonde by one wrist and carefully settled the mouse into her palm, gently curling her fingers around the small, furry body.

"Don't squish him and he shouldn't mind," the redhead instructed in Russian. "If I were a little mouse, I would trust my life to no one else."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:49 pm

Lena raised an eyebrow as Rhys told her that it was fine. She ignored the Professor; it was a force of habit to forget about what was said five minutes earlier when her redhead talked and forget everyone else. Based on his advice, she took a rat out of its cage, cradling it gently in her palms. She took deep breaths as the rat looked up at her with big expectant eyes, as if it knew her since the day it was born.

Come to think of it, he - or she, whatever - reminded her of Camellia, just a little bit.

Muttering to herself, the blonde took small, sure steps. She felt like a tortoise, but sooner rather than later she reached her seat. Placing the rat gently on her desk, she quickly sat down in front of it, staring at its features.

"Riiiiiiiiight," she muttered, taking her wand out of her pocket. She whispered, "Don't worry, Rosie, I'm not going to hurt you." She sighed; she missed the younger girl the young rat was named after so much. She shut her eyes, tapped each side of the rat, ending with a cry of, "Fera Verto!"

The rat's head turned into a goblet. However, it still had legs.

"Uh... Professor," she called, "how do you fix this, exactly?" She gestured to the half-transformed rat, hoping she din't maim it in some way.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Tue May 01, 2012 3:00 am

Paloma grabbed a mouse and looked at the little creature. Her sister would've loved it, but she wasn't too fond of animals, especially not mice, so she hurried back to her desk and put the little thing, gently, there.

Looking to the professor, she raised an eyebrow. "What's next?" she asked, waiting for further instructions and hoping it wouldn't take too long, or the mouse might just decide to go on a little run.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Tue May 01, 2012 1:16 pm

Lynx looked at the girl who asked him what next, she definately was still holding a grudge against him for for deducting house points from her, he decided to keep his cool after all I guess she was just a child, a very immature child but nevertheless

"Well Miss Poots, if you were here on time you would already know. But for your benefit I shall repeat it, you hold your wand quite firmly and tap the air either side of the animal and saw Fera Verto, and make sure you speak clearly" Lynx then folded his arms and observed the class
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Tue May 01, 2012 3:51 pm

Putting a hand softly on the mouse as he tried to run away from her desk, Paloma looked at the professor, trying hard to keep her attention on what he was saying. Damn, she was just so tired.

The professor looked a bit annoyed with her as well, but she couldn't understand why. Was it because she was late? She listened to his instructions, deciding not to point out that he had told her he would instruct her after she grabbed the mouse, and nodded.

Making a mental note to herself to grab some coffee as soon as the lesson ended, Paloma raised her wand. Wait- what were they turning mice into, again? Oh, right. Water goblets, she thought, looking around the room.

She let go of the mouse and tapped the air on either side of it, saying, "Fera Verto!" The mouse transformed into a small goblet and Paloma was a bit impressed. Her wand was great for Transfiguration, or so the wandmaker had told her, and it was really one of her best subjects, but she didn't think she would get it on her first try. Not tired like she was.

She blinked, taking a closer look at the goblet and sighed. Of course, whiskers.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Tue May 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Pandora ran from the hospital wing to Transfiguration. Healer prince had healed the scar on her left cheek, but it would leave a scar. She entered the classroom and sat at the back.

"Sorry I am late Professor. I have been in the hospital wing." She said to the professor. She looked around the room and sighed.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Wed May 02, 2012 10:42 pm

Rhys was still wearing a small grin in response to Lena's antics. Retaking his seat beside her, he set his own mouse on the desktop.

"Alright, then," the redhead spoke softly to it in Russian. "This should not hurt, so bear with me, okay?"

Wielding his wand in the right movement, he uttered the spell. "Fera Verto!"
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sat May 05, 2012 12:53 am

Lynx glared over at another student who was late, she was from Durmstrang also, he knew it must of been hard getting around but surely by now they should know how to get to their classes. The girl said she had been at the Hospitial Wing

Lynx pursed him lips then spoke "Do you have a signed note from the Healer then?" he asked with his arms folded

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:45 am