Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

If it looks like a horse, walks like a horse, it isn't a horse?

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

If it looks like a horse, walks like a horse, it isn't a horse? Empty If it looks like a horse, walks like a horse, it isn't a horse?

Post by JJeh Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:09 pm

J. J. pulled her robes closer to her, blowing on her fingers to keep the warm, as she trudged across the grounds towards her lesson.

She always thought that Care of Magical Creatures was an interesting lesson, though in the winter months it was a great unfrotune that it usually ended up being outside.

Shivering slightly she milled around the area, bouncing on her feet, trying to warm up while she waited to be tuaght... something.

She was starting to think she'd rather have just stayed inside and read about centaurs. It would have been warmer.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

If it looks like a horse, walks like a horse, it isn't a horse? Empty Re: If it looks like a horse, walks like a horse, it isn't a horse?

Post by Chance Monroe Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Chance trudged through the snow, leaving large footprints behind him as he walked towards his first lesson. He breathed into his hands to keep them from going numb and he shivered slightly. He was not the biggest fan of the cold.

When he arrived to the lesson, he noticed another girl there already. He waved merrily at her and walked over.

"Hi, I'm Chance!" He smiled and held out his hand in greeting.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

If it looks like a horse, walks like a horse, it isn't a horse? Empty Re: If it looks like a horse, walks like a horse, it isn't a horse?

Post by Eragon Overlord Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:03 pm

Eragon Stood there. With his robe on, he stood staring at the sky. It was remarkably cold. He sighed and simply waited for the class to to come in. Once the class came in he would speak.”Alright listen up. Today, you will have five minutes for yourselves to talk yourselves. After that class begins.” He said very calmly. Waiting for some sort of reply.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:47 pm

J. J. looked over at the other boy. "Hello Chance I'm-"

She stopped her words as the professor showed up. She nodded to the man and gave a slight wave in greeting.

"I'm J. J. Jones," she smiled, and flipped her hair over her shoulders, shiveirng slightly. "Are you new? I don't think I've seen you around before... and since you are in my year, if you say 'no' I'm going to feel very stupid."
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Chance waved to the professor as well, before turning back to the girl.

"Well, it's nice to meet you J.J.," He said to her, tilting his head to the side. "I'm not new actually, but I didn't spend my 1st year here. I guess we just didn't have any classes together last year," he said, shrugging.

He pulled his robe tighter around him as a burst of wind blew by.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:09 pm

"Oh well then... welcome back? Or sorry for being clueless and unobservant... or.." she shook her head and laughed. "I don't actually know what I'm trying to say."

The girl shivered and huddled closer to herself as the wind when by.

"Merlin, why do they make us stay outside in weather like this," she bemoaned, "I think it counts as child cruelty."
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 pm

"Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal," Chance said, grinning. He lifted his hands to his mouth and blew on them, trying to get them warm.

"I agree... Why can't we just read about the creatures instead?" He mumbled.

He started to jog in place, hoping that the movement will warm him up some more.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:21 pm

He Looked at them and sighed."Minute left. So get ready class will start soon." he said slowly towards them, waiting for them to reply as well as buying some time.

(Sorry for the small post I am still in School.)
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Chance glances at the professor and turns to face him, still doing a silly jog in place.

"I'm ready whenever you are, Professor."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:26 pm

J. J. laughed a bit at his jog.

"Because they want to see you do something like that," she teased with a slight grin, before turning to the professor.

"Yes, I am read too," she said, bringing a hand up to her ear, rubbing the tips which were turning red with cold. She wondered how long one had to be outside to get frost bite.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:57 pm

He looked around and spoke."Right we shall begin. Before I start The Lesson can anyone tell me what Centuries are, or any clue of what they did, do, and are doing. SO I know where I can start off." he said calmly. He shook his head and slowly waited for them to reply to his answer. After they replied he can get started on teaching the lesson.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:21 pm

J. J. put up her hand slowly.

"Well, Centaurs are half human half horse," she said slowly, thinking through what she knew, "I always heard they were incredible proud creatures; not a big fan of wizards and the likes."
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Sun May 06, 2012 7:07 pm

He shook his head. However she was right but that's not what he was looking for."That you are correct. The are proud, half beings, Very Intelligence and in my opinion. High Prided. There history dates before Wizards, and mer. Though that will not be covered in this lesson. That History of Magic Class. This Covers the past, present, and Future of the Centuries. The Past is the Most Important part of there history, the Present is less important, and the future well. That's simply answered an Unpredictable answer. Some of this Folks had magic. Some of them didn't. Although I may or may not be wrong. There were remarkable beings, of many talents. Taken there crossbow, and past day long bow. They were great marksmanship." He said slowly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:29 pm