Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I see dead people

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I see dead people Empty I see dead people

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Ash sighed as she arrived for the class. Creatures of War... she couldn't decide if this class was holding anything interesting for her or not.

She sighed and pulled her long hair all over her shoulder, running her fingers through the curls and wrestling with the tangles. She couldn't say she was actually excited or keen to learn anything. School always seemed so.... constraining to her.

Sit in a room. Do waht the teacher said. Raise your hand. Answer a question. Prove how smart you were. She got enough rules to follow in the rest of her life. And she had to say - the consquences of breaking those rules scared her a lot more than losing some house points.

Whatever, maybe learning about... whatever animal they were learning today, would prove to be useful at somepoint. Or maybe just more troubling.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

I see dead people Empty Re: I see dead people

Post by Viola Seuss Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:53 pm

With a bang, the door crashed open to reveal a slightly distraught Viola. After the disappearance of two very important men in her life, she had the reason to be upset. Ethon, Aurmerle.... Something drastic must have happened.

It took her a second to realize she had a student. "Oh," she blinked, "Good Afternoon. We're learning about ghosties today,"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 pm

Ashleen blinked up as the professor showed up. The woman seemed rather... well Fragile - and distracted.

She seemed like the kind of person to be fragile all the time, and rather distracted at this moment.

"Oh, okay then, thought I heard something about threstrals," she shrugged and gave a grin, "But you're the professor, and can't honestly say I was paying attention anyways."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:20 am

Viola's head snapped to the girl, her eyes dark and confused. She was absolutely correct, of course. Thestrals! Dios Mio.

"You're right. Ghosts are my other class. Threstrals are here," she leaned back on to her desk and sighed, "I can see threstrals. Do you know why?"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:38 am

Ash gave the woman a kind smile and inclinde her head. If she hadn't been trained to give respect she'd probably smirk a bit at the woman's confusion, but that did not seem polite, and this Professor seemed like a sweet sort of thing... if a little flighty.

"Because you've seen someone die," Ash spoke softly grimacing slightly as she spoke the words.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Sun May 06, 2012 7:48 pm

"And I've accepted the fact, " she agreed with a nod. The teacher scrolled to the board as if she was going to write something, but hesitated.

"Thestrals hunt in the air and often are attracted by blood. Many see them as signs of misfortune, but they can really be quite nice. Hogwarts has a herd of them,"

"I don't know if you've ever seen one, but... It's not an animal I should describe- it's always something you shouldn't see." she paused, "They aren't unlike horses or hippogriffs."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 pm