Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I See Dead People (Casey)

Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

I See Dead People (Casey) Empty I See Dead People (Casey)

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Mel was sitting on the Entrance Hall steps and just looking around her at the beauty of the palace. She tilted her head back, then laid down on the steps to stare at the painted ceiling. It made her think of one of her favorite dances, a graceful one from Swan Lake, and she got up and began to preform it in the middle of the hall. She leapt, spun, and pranced around, grinning hugely and hoping she wouldn't run into anyone.
    Casey Raven
    Casey Raven
    Other
    Other

I See Dead People (Casey) Empty Re: I See Dead People (Casey)

Post by Casey Raven Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:20 am

Casey was wandering around the castle he really had nothing better to do. He was a ghost after all what else there was to do with his time. He found himself in the entrance way of the school and made himself visible before he wandered up to her the only problem was that he knew he would not be visible for long. "Hi there you are a beautiful dancer." It had been awhile since had talked to anyone it really was just he was not sure how anyone would react to a ghost talking to them. He was just getting lonely and wanted to talk to someone and this girl was just seemed to be the right canaidate he hoped that she wouldn't run but he knew there was no way of knowing for sure how a person would react when they found out they were just talking to a ghost.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:16 pm

Mel turned to see a boy a few years older than her. For a second, she thought he was a student, until she realized she could see right through him. "Oh!" she said, surprised. "You're a ghost." Then she blushed. "Wow, that was stating the obvious. Thank you though, for the compliment on my dancing. I really like it and I'm glad someone else does too." She looked at him curiously. "You look familiar. Have I seen you before? I don't think we've talked before though. Maybe I've just seen you around."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:05 pm