Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Dog And Pony Show - Fifth Years

Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Dog And Pony Show - Fifth Years Empty Dog And Pony Show - Fifth Years

Post by Lisette Josse Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Lisette walked towards the stables, practically bubbling with excitement. She wasn't entirely sure why, but for some reason she loved riding in the winter. Sure, she was freezing her butt off, but this was nothing compared to Russia.

Nevertheless, she clutched her robes just a little bit closer to herself. Hopefully today there would be a couple less catfights. If there were, she was more than prepared to start taking off points. She didn't care if Ninette was... Is she still mad at me? she thought with a frown.

Sure, the girl could be a pain in the butt sometimes, but their friendship was really important to Lisette. Lately though, they seemed to be at odds more and more often. She shooed the thoughts from her head and kept walking.
    Yvette Montmoril
    Yvette Montmoril
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Dog And Pony Show - Fifth Years Empty Re: Dog And Pony Show - Fifth Years

Post by Yvette Montmoril Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Yvette was just leading Renroir out from the stable when the other girl approached from across the grounds. Lifting her hand in greeting she turned to the flying horse and finished cinching his saddle tight. The cowgirl didn't talk to very many people but she knew that when you were taking classes with prefects it was best to keep your head low and your tongue in check.

Patting the side of Renroir's neck Yvette led him over to the other girl. "So, you ready for today's lesson," she asked keeping her shoulders straight under her fairly thick plaid shirt, her hand gripping the reins with gloved hands.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:38 pm

Lisette smiled at the girl, "Definitely. I've been wanting to ride all week," she said as she walked over to get her own horse. Of course, it wasn't actually hers, but she'd been taking care of it for a few years, so they still had a bond.

Upon returning to the girl, she narrowed her eyes and pointed a finger at her, "You're... Yvette, right?"
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:00 am

Dani marched onto the stables like she owned it. She missed her horse, and would love to see her again. Dressed in her favourite riding clothes, she looked at the other two girls already there and hop skipped to them.

"Hey!" she grinned, "you're Lisette." She turned to the girl with black hair. "And you're Yvette, right?" she asked, turning to the brunette.
    Yvette Montmoril
    Yvette Montmoril
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yvette Montmoril Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:15 pm

"Aye," Yvette responded to both girls nodding her head. "Yvette is the name, ranching is the game. I don't see you two out here very often. Do you come down before and after classes very much?" She shifted in her insulated jeans making the spurs on her boots jingle slightly.

Sighing with pent up energy she looped the reins through her horse's bridle and went to drag out her homemade roping dummy from just inside the barn doors. Pulling it to a safe spot Yvette retrieved her lariette from Renroir's saddle horn. Looping it quickly above her head she threw it at the strawbale with a pair of metal horns on it. Snagging ne horn when she pulled the loop closed, Yvette retreived her loop and did the whole process over again.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:42 am

Lisette smiled at the new arrival, "Hey Dani!" She thought she recognized the girl from Enchantments, but she definitely knew her name somehow. "I can't wait to get up in the air," she said, looking up eagerly at the sky.

She glanced for a moment at Yvette before her eyes wandered up to the clouds again, "Every now and again I try to, but my prefect duties keep me pretty busy. Not to mention all the homework our professors are piling on us in preparation for OWLS this year."

The girl watched Yvette snag the dummy with wide eyes. "Wow..." she breathed, "Where did you learn to do that?"
    Yvette Montmoril
    Yvette Montmoril
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yvette Montmoril Tue May 08, 2012 8:28 pm

"I learned to rope on the ranch, bout the same time I learned to herd," Vette responded reeling in her rope again. Looking around she exhaled out her nose and looped her lariat back together before looping it over the saddle horn again. Renroir pressed his nose to her chest. "Yes, boy. We're going."

Swinging herself into the saddle the cowgirl said, "Well the prof ain't shown yet and I ain't gonna waste the day roping a strawbale. I dunno about y'all but I'm going flying." Rearing back her horse with a whoop Yvette spurred Renroir into a gallop from which he lifted off into the sky, wings beating powerfully.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:12 pm