Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Transfiguration, Third Year

Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Transfiguration, Third Year Empty Transfiguration, Third Year

Post by Chance Monroe Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Chance stepped into the classroom and sat close to the front, humming to himself. He twirled his wand around in his hand, hoping for an exciting lesson.

He got bored quickly, waiting for others to enter the classroom. His layed his head in his hands on his desk and sighed, hoping someone would join him soon.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Transfiguration, Third Year Empty Re: Transfiguration, Third Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:11 am

Casey walked into her Transfig class and spotted a familiar... back of the head. "Hi, I remember you from Charms. Chance, wasn't it? How's your day been?" She slung her things into a desk next to him and sat.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:45 am

Chance took pride in the fact that the back of his head was familiar. He was just thinking about how he kept it perfectly combed all the time when he heard a voice and saw a girl sit next to him.

"Oh, Casey, hello! You remembered my name," Chance said, grinning. "My day has been good, pretty crammed though. I'm taking a lot of classes! All I want is to go back up to my dorm and take a nice long nap..." he sighed, looking off into the distance, imagining his comfy four poster bed waiting for him just a few floors above.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 am

"Oh, I know what you mean!" Casey replied, banging her head down onto her desk. "Sleeplessness sucks. Desks are pretty comfortable though," she added, putting her sweatshirt on the wood to form a pillow. "I could sleep here if I was pressed." She grinned sideways at him.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:09 am

Chance chuckled and looked at her quizzically. She was pretty funny.

"I've been tempted a few times, but I can't risk falling behind," he said, shaking his head. "But hey, what the heck!"

He pulled his Gryffindor robe off and balled it up, placing it on his desk. He laid his head down and sighed. This was the first time he'd felt relaxed all day.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Casey smiled back at Chance. "I like you," she decided. "Friends?" She stuck her hadn out sideways to him, without bothering to lift her head.

"What's your favorite color?" Casey asked randomly. "Mine's blue because it's basically impossible to find an ugly shade of blue!"
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Chance laughed and held his hand out, also sideways. "Friends!"
    He lifted an eyebrow at her random statement. "I disagree. You know that grayish blue? That's an ugly blue. But my favorite is red! Gryffie pride!" He nearly shouted, then pumped his fist in the air, still sideways.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Casey stuck her tongue out at Chance. "Don't mock my favorite color. I happen to like that blue too! He he, that rhymed." SHe shook her head a little. "Sorry, I'm semi slap happy." She rolled her eyes. "I'm too tired to be enthusiastic. Woo, go Gryffies." She waved her fist half-heartedly.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Chance rolled his eyes mockingly at Casey and laughed, finally lifting his head up to rest his chin on his hand.

"I'm really in the mood for a popsicle... do they have those at Hogwarts? I bet I could ask the House Elves," he said, gazing off into the distance in his own little dream world of popsicles.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:14 pm

"Don't laugh at me, I'm tired," she complained, stuffing her face into her sweatshirt.

"I don't know," she replied, but it came out more like 'I dblot nugh' into her jacket. Lifting her head, she shook the hair out of her face and repeated "Idon't know. But it would be really cool if they did. Mmm, strawberry..."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 pm

Liam walked sluggishly into the class room with the hood of his robe shielding his eyes from any bright lights. 'I am never going to drink fire whiskey ever ever again' Liam thought angrily and stumbled over to one of the back desks before connecting his head to the desk and trying to sleep through his head ache.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Chance watched the other boy curiously, wondering why he was wearing his hood inside. As he lay his head down on the desk, Chance decided it was probably best to leave him alone and turned back to Casey with a shrug.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:11 am

Casey looked at Liam with concern as he stumbled in, banging into things. She got up and moved back to sit next to him. "Liam," she said, poking him in the shoulder and ignoring his groan. She closed her eyes to read his emotions, sorting through pain (a headache, she believed), tiredness, sulkiness, anger, and finally landing on a pale yellow green she'd only seen once before, when her uncle Harold had stayed with them and gone out one night with his friends. Eyes snapping open, she looked at him with reproach. "Oh my Godric Liam, are you hung over?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:45 am

Liam groaned again and rolled his head to the side, "If I say no will you believe me?" he slurred out and than coughed to clear his throat but that only made his head hurt more. He didn't want Casey to see his face so he held his hood down with his arms and groaned into them. "argh kill me now..." Liam mumbled into the black fabric, witch to Casey probably sounded like, 'Kmmm hmmm hmmm!'
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:50 am

Casey glared at him, though he couldn't see with his head buried in the desk. "No," she replied flatly. "I wouldn't, cause you'd be lying."
    She sighed. "I am altogether too nice. I should let you suffer for being stupid. But believe it or not, pain counts as an emotion, at least to my senses, so I can control it. Now sit still." Casey placed her hands on either side of Liam's head, drawing the pain out and into herself. It stayed there for a second, making her gasp at its intensity, then dispersed into what she referred to as her 'emotions recycle bin', where she put withdrawn emotions and pulled emotions to put into others from.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:57 am

Liam felt the pulse in his head were Casey put her hands and the snap from when the pain was pulled from him so to speak. With a yelp Liam jolted into a seating position and gasped a bit, with wide eyes he looked at Casey, "thanks love" he said breathlessly and ran a hand over his face. "I need to learn how to do that, so you won't have to keep healing me" he chuckled humourlessly and turned to face her putting a hand on the side of her neck, "I'm sorry I keep worring you" he said quietly so only she could hear.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:47 am

Lynx entered the classrom and saw that there were three students already there, even though this was a small number, this would probably be the entire class for some reason not many third years took an interest in this subject, Lynx walked to the front of the class and place some textbooks on the desk and turned to the class

"Ok attention here please, so today we whill be learning how to transfigure objects into dragons, not large dragons but rather small dragons about the height of your knee" Lynx then went over to a cupboard and pulled out several water goblets and placed one on each of the students desk

"So to cast the spell hold your wand firmly, and give it two sharp flicks and saw Draconifors" Lynx then folded his arms and watched as the students began to perform the task

Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Chance stared at his water goblet for a moment, then pulled his wand out. He gripped it tightly, flicked it twice, and muttered "Draconifors". He stared at the water goblet, annoyed that nothing had happened.

He clenched his wand even tighter, his knuckles turning white, and tried again. He grinned as a small dragon stood before him, and leaned back a bit, afraid it might bite.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Lynx looked over at a boy in the class who had successfully transfigured the water goblet into a small Dragon, Lynx smiled at him "Well done Mr Monroe truely a superb transfiguration" Lynx then made his way over the boys desk to inspect the dragon

Lynx stroked the dragons back, and rubbed under its chin, he then looked at the boy " Go on have a pat, he won't hurt you" Lynx then walked over to the other students to inspect there progress
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Casey grinned at Liam. "Unless you learn to somehow read and control emotions, you're going to have to learn a different way of getting rid of the pain. But it's no trouble, really." She pecked him on the lips and slid into the desk next to him as the Professor entered.

Casey's eyes widened as she heard what they were going to do. She pointed her wand at her goblet, flicking it twice and muttering "Draconifors." It took her two more tries, but eventually the goblet turned into a snow white dragon with blue eyes, peering up at her from knee height. "So. Cool," she murmmered, stroking it from crest to tail. It emmitted a low, musical hum. "Is that your purr?" she asked it, stroking it again. It cocked its head curiuosly at the sound of her voice and let out another trill.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:45 am

Lynx clapped as the Gryffindor girl eventually manged to transfigure the water goblet " Well done Miss Donohoe, a truely beautiful cast"

Lynx then walked over to the dragon and inspected it "It's quite cute isn't it" he then looked over towards the Slytherin boy " Mr Ashton, how are you coping?" Lynx asked
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue May 01, 2012 12:13 am

Liam Pulled his wand from his robes and furrowed his brow, smirking a bit he pointed his wand at the goblet before him, flicking it twice and muttering "Draconifors." He was satisfied to see and miniature version of a Blue Hearth with it's dark omniscient scales and the deep blue eyes that blink up at him. With a clicking mewl of sorts it looked around the room with wide eyes and Liam chuckled patting its neck gently. "Well aren't you a curious thing" he murmured to the tiny reptile.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 12:33 am

Walks in late and bleeding from the mouth.. he lost a big fight and hes rubbing his eyes and theyre bloodshot. he sits down alone and sighs and curses himself out under his breath. "bloody weakling..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 12:43 am

Casey looked at Alex and gasped. Not knowing if he wanted the Professor to know, she slid over next to him while Miller was talking to Liam ans hissed, "Godric Alex, what happened to your mouth? Here." She used the same healing spells from the lake to heal him, handing him a tissue to clean the blood off. "We're doing a spell to turn goblets into dragons. You flick your wand up twice and say 'Draconifors'. Seriously though, are you ok?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 12:50 am

he slides away from her mumbling some sort of incantation and insteaad of turning into a dragon the goblet turns into a crow. "dragons are below me. but if you wish for a dragon well i cannot stop you. 'Draconifors' there happy?" he glares at the tissue"lady casey i dount thats your business"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:00 am