Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Transfiguration ~ 2nd Year

Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Transfiguration ~ 2nd Year Empty Transfiguration ~ 2nd Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Charlotte sighed for the fifth time as she waited for the professor - or anyone - to show up. She had forgotten her book in the common room and had already read twice on the Transfiguration textbook what they were learning today. This was one of her least favourite subjects, so she thought getting a head start would be better, at least until someone arrived - but it had already been more than ten minutes and she was still alone. She had never minded being alone, but this was starting to bore her.

She let out yet another sigh and looked out the window, where a a little bird was perched upon, and gave a small smile. "Yep, I guess it's just you and me."
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Transfiguration ~ 2nd Year Empty Re: Transfiguration ~ 2nd Year

Post by Lynx Miller Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:38 am

Lynx rushed throught he door of the classroom and was surprized to see that there was only one student there, he was kinda relieved he wasn't holding up a whole class

"Sorry Miss Minogue, I didn't think I had my second year class til tomorrow morning" Lynx placed his books down on the table and looked back at the girl, he noticed she had her textbook out and looked like she had been reading it

"So looks like you've been doing some reading which is good, so what can you tell me about Avifors?" he asked with a smile

Riley Parker
    Riley Parker
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Riley Parker Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Riley strode into the classroom quietly, and took her seat.

She watched everything in the room eagerly, and listened.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 am

Charlotte looked up when the professor walked in and shook her head slowly. "It's okay," she told him and answered easily, having just read about that spell, "Avifors is a spell that transfigures objects into birds, professor."

She didn't miss the redhead walking in, and suddenly wondered where Vivian was.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:55 am

Lynx then smiled and nodded at the Ravenclaw girl "Yes excellent well done Miss Minogue" Lynx then flicked a glance over at the clock on the wall

"Ok well we should get on with the transfiguration, we have abit to get through and not a whole lot of time to do it" Lynx said with abit of a nervous chuckle

"So we will transfigure your books, now to cast the spell simply old your wand firmly and give it to sharp flicks and say Avifors, alright? not to hard really so how about you two give it a go"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 am