Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lets get ready to Rumble

Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Lets get ready to Rumble Empty Lets get ready to Rumble

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Ah, Dueling.

Another one of his favourites. He skipped into the room only slightly disappointing to find it empty. He knew people would show up eventually.

After all they had to.

He smiled to himself as he pulled out his wand, and spun it in his hand. Oh, he could wait for this.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Lets get ready to Rumble Empty Re: Lets get ready to Rumble

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:24 am

"You just love to show up early, don't you?" Iris commented as she entered the Dueling classroom. This was her favourite lesson after weaponry, even though she had no plans to pursue a career with dueling.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:40 pm

"If it ain't my favourite little Hoggy," Feliks smirked at the girl who had been in his Weapons class. "I think you're just following me now."

He twirled his wand in his hand as he looked the girl over. He smirked a little more.

"Oh well I'm just such a studious person."

Which was why he was held back... twice.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Georgie walked into the class, giving a small wave to Iris, and a quick nod at the boy who was with her. For some reason the thought of Duelling always scared Georgie, seeing as she wasn't the type of person who could hurt anybody, but she did the class anyway, simply because it was easy to get to, compared to all the other classes.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri May 04, 2012 6:24 am

"Follow my favourite Durmy around? Nah, I don't think so," Iris commented and rolled her eyes. "Studious, eh? Good for you, I guess." She grinned as Georgie entered and waved back at her. "Hey Georgie, what's up?"

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 3:50 am

Theodore walked in and blinked at the students. "Eh? No more talk!" he said sounding authoritative though the twinkle in his eyes meant he didn't mean it.

He smiled at his class as he made his way over to his desk but instead of sitting in the chair he bounded up and sat on the desk itself. "Hello everyone I'm Professor Von Richter" he said before laughing "Though I advise you not to call me that since my brother is teaching here too"

He looked around "So call me Professor Theo or whatever" he said shrugging. He flicked his wand and 3 comfy looking chairs appeared. He pointed his wand at the door and mumbled a spell so any late students would have to knock and not sneak in.

"Now..." he said "Can anyone tell me what they have heard of the battle in the department of mysteries?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:53 pm