Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Let's Get Ready To Rumble || Fourth Years

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Let's Get Ready To Rumble || Fourth Years Empty Let's Get Ready To Rumble || Fourth Years

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 pm

The class Juliet was - confusingly for her - most excited for her. It seemed odd to her that this 'growing up' business could make her more fond of if not violence than... fighting than she ever had before.

Don't get her wrong, she still saw many of it pointless. There was no point nearly killing eachother over pointless crud. But if it actually meant something, well then...

She could see how it was worth it to know a thing or two about what you were doing. Thankfully Miss Mad had seen it fit to show the young girl all sorts of magic in their training, although she had never bothered with this class before this year, she was not worried about falling behind.

Besides, she had been - of late - getting quite good at picking up spells with ease.

Pulling her wand out of her bag, she plopped it on a table before leaning against the wall, eyes trailing the room. She wondered just what was going to happen.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Let's Get Ready To Rumble || Fourth Years Empty Re: Let's Get Ready To Rumble || Fourth Years

Post by Jaiden Landon Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Jaiden found the room quite well. He walked in to see a girl in his year but in a different house. Jaiden took a seat and leaned back in his chair waiting for the teacher. "Hello" Jaiden greeted to the girl. Jaiden wanted to no if his sister was in this class.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Let's Get Ready To Rumble || Fourth Years Empty Re: Let's Get Ready To Rumble || Fourth Years

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:42 pm

Juliet looked over to the Gryffindor boy who walked into the room. She watched him sit down before she gave a polite wave.

"Hello there," she said softly, and then frowned "Have I seen you around before? I'm afraid I don't recall your name if I have. I'm Juliet."

She figured might as well introduce herself. There was no point in being rude.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:47 am

Jaiden saw the girl wave to him and he waved back. "Hello" Jaiden greeted. "No, I'm new this year, my uncle was a professor here years ago and he taught me until I decided I wanted to be around people my age" Jaiden explained. "Nice to meet you Juliet, I'm Jaiden" Jaiden introduced himself.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:36 pm

She nodded her head in response, "Well then nice to meet you, Jaiden, and welcome to hogwarts. I hope you enjoy it. I certainly have. THough classes can be rather dull can't they at times?"

She shook her head and gave a rueful grin.

"You begin to believe they'd be more exciting because they are about magic, but in the end you find that magic is just the same as everything else, it can get as dull as rock if the wrong person teaches it."
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Jaiden nodded to her and cracked a smile. "I understand, my uncle had his dull moments and I remember falling asleep in his one charms class he taught" Jaiden laughed at the memory.

Jaiden listened to her explain it and then nodded. "Yeah, I guess that's true, but when you meet the real people it won't be as dull as you think" Jaiden exclaimed to her.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:25 pm

"Falling asleep in class, that's one I haven't managed yet," she gave a slight snort, "Miss Mad would kill me if she heard I was sleeping in class. I think she'd rather I not go at all, then go and fall asleep."

She shook her head at the thought of her mentor.

"Yes it really does... though of late, I think I have been having trouble finding those people."
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Tobias entered the classroom, noticing there was other students already here. He smiled and walked over to a desk and sat, getting his wand out and twiddled with his fingers. His bright red eyes looked around the room. He was hungry, but he was ok. His normal blue ice eyes would return soon, well when he feeds.

So he waited for the class to start.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:51 am

Jaiden looked at her and laughed a little. "You should try it, it's fun" Jaiden joked. Jaiden went into confusion. "Who is Miss Mad?" Jaiden asked.

Jaiden nodded. "I know what you mean" Jaiden said to her. Jaiden heard someone enter and saw it was another boy. He remembered him from is other class. Jaiden wondered where the professor was.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Juliet smiled, and waves slightly to the new comer, her eyes gaurding however at the unnervering red eyes. He was of course, not the first... unusual thing she had run into.

And of course... she figured that school would keep her safe.

"My mentor, she prefers that I don't waste my own and other peoples time."

She shrugged her shoulder.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 pm

Casey skipped into Dueling. She had missed this class last year. "Hey JJ," she said, greeting the girl she knew. "Although I hear you're going by Juliet now. Hey... People I don't know. I'm Casey, what are your names?" From the red eyes and extreme hunger coming from one of the boys, she assumed he was a vampire. But she'd put up with Karma, she could handle another vamp without a big fuss.
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:44 am

Tobias looked at the girl who waved at him he smiled and waved back. "Hello, I'm Tobias Count. Beauxbatons Exchange student. Pleasure to make all of your aquaintences." He said to the others. He watched the other girl skip into class, noticing her uneasyness around him, probably his red eyes.

"Don't worry, I won't bite you and drain all of your blood. I'm not like most Vampire's thank you." He said to the girl with a small smile, tightening his arms arounf himself in a amused look.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:17 am

Casey smiled at the vampire boy. Tobias, he said his name was? "I've survived Karma Black for two years, I think I'll be fine. Thanks for the reassurance though. So, what's France like? I've never been."
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Countie Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:13 am

"France you say, is a beautiful place to visit and live there, But I live in france and Romania my dear. But I had a chance to visit another school, I signed up on the exchange programm and They sent me and another girl from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts." Tobias said with a smile to the girl.

"Don't worry, I'm not like Karma Black, Yes I know her. We are the only two half vampires in the world. Our creatureness is rare, of course I would already know her. Let's say I'm alot more nicer." Tobias said with a bit of a laugh. He looked around and waited.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Jaiden nodded to Juliet. "She sounds like a nice person" Jaiden said to her. A girl from his house came in and he smiled to her. "I'm Jaiden Landon" Jaiden introduced himself to her. He heard the boy Tobias say he was a half vampire. "What made you want to come to Hogwarts if you don't mind my asking" Jaiden asked.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Casey shrugged as she was corrected. How was she supposed to know he lived in Romania? Although now that he mentioned it, his accent wasn't entirely French. Smiling back at the boy, she said, "Well I hope you like it here. I know what it's like to switch schools, I was in America for my first year."

Casey grinned. "Well thank Merlin for that. I don't think I could stand another Karma Black. She already hates me and I don't need two half vampires out to get me." Turning to the boy in her house, she added, "Hey Jaiden, it's nice to meet you."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:58 am

"Alright settle down!" He called as he entered the classroom. He'd had enough of loud places today and in all honesty he'd rather this class just be quick and easy so he could return to his job. At least that he could do alone.

"So everyone on your feet, this year will be practical lessons only as I'm sure you're all really pleased to hear." He said as he leaned on the front of his desk. "Today we're going to be knocking you're opponent off their feet. Does anyone know the name of the spell I'm talking about?" He asked.
    Jaiden Landon
    Jaiden Landon
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jaiden Landon Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:12 am

After Casey got done talking the professor/headmaster came in and Jaiden listened to what he had to say. When he said they were to get to their feet Jaiden stood up and waited for him to continue. Jaiden the thought about the answer to the question and raised his hand. "Is the answer flipendo" Jaiden asked.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Seeing as she had only been leaning against the wall, unwilling to have sit down, predicting an order like this anyways, Juliet only pushed herself further of the wall, straightening at the headmaster spoke.

The spell was on the tip of her tongue, when the Gryffindor spoke up before her. Part of her was slightly peeved, espically since his tone suggested that he was uncertain whether he had the answer at all, but she bite that response back and awaited further orders, or another question she could answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:34 am