Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Domestics ~ 1st Years

Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Domestics ~ 1st Years Empty Domestics ~ 1st Years

Post by Laurent Dubois Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Laurent walked into the Domestics classrom he was looking foward to this class, he really enjoyed last terms worj they did, the Professor was so much more relaxed than most. Laurent took a seat in the front row and pulled out his quil and notepad

He looked around the room and wonder if Korrie was going to continue this class, he sure hoped so not only because that means he wouldn't be the only student in the class but also because she was his best friend
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Domestics ~ 1st Years Empty Re: Domestics ~ 1st Years

Post by Crystal Veretta Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Crystal walked slowly into the room and noticed that there was a boy already in the room. She smiled politely at him, brushing her hair from her eyes, and took a seat a few rows behind him. This was her first time in the class, and hoped that it wouldn't be too hard.

She took out a small book and placed it gently on the table, flicking it open to a random page and pretended to read. This didn't last long, and soon she was itching to speak, which showed a lot through her facial expression.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Laurent looked at the door as he heard someone enter, he felt a sense of disppointment when it wasn't Korrie instead it was a girl, she hadn't taken the class last year, perhaps she switched out of one of her other classes, Laurent smiled softly at her

"So your new to this subject?" Laurent asked, while the answer was clearly obvious he felt it was a good way to break the ice
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Crystal silently closed the book and looked up. "Yeah, I'm new," she smiled, happy to finally be talking again. She brushed her hair from her eyes and pushed her book to one side."My name's Crystal," she said, holding a hand out to him. "Yours?"
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:44 am

Laurent leaned over the desk and shook the girl's hand " Nice to meet you Crystal, im Laurent" he then looked back up at the front of the room to the clock at the front of the wall then looked back to Crystal

"Your going to love this class, its the best and the Professor is very laid back" Laurent then smirked "And not to mention totally cute"
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:27 am

Artemis walked into his classroom. This was one day that he didn't want to teach. He would rather been on break. But he smiled when he seen that there was one person that came back for his class.

He looked over and seen a new person. " Hello I am professor Capulet. I know you wasn't here for my first class so I thought I would introdue myself.
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sat May 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Korrie ran into the classroom to see the professor along with Laurent and someone else. "Sorry for being late" she apologized. She took a seat next to Laurent and shot him a smile. She missed him over the break, he was the only friend she had at the moment.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun May 06, 2012 6:31 am

Laurent smiled as Korrie sat next to him, he then leaned a little closer towards her and whispered "Thank Merlin your here, I thought you had ditched this class" Laurent said he was pleased to see his best friend here

Laurent then looked up at the Professor " So what are we learning today Professor?" he asked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:44 pm