Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Athena Capulet
Ninette Fontaine
6 posters

I Feel Pretty/Unpretty (5th, Domestics, Lesson Four)

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I Feel Pretty/Unpretty (5th, Domestics, Lesson Four) Empty I Feel Pretty/Unpretty (5th, Domestics, Lesson Four)

Post by Ninette Fontaine Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Ninette frowned slightly as she walked into the room.

What was with it with her professors invading her personal life? She scanned the room and then plopped down into a seat, putting her feet up on the table, and looking down at her newly fixed nails.

Well she was certianly going to make herself ... at home in this classroom.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I Feel Pretty/Unpretty (5th, Domestics, Lesson Four) Empty Re: I Feel Pretty/Unpretty (5th, Domestics, Lesson Four)

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Athena walked into the domestic class room eagerly searching for her brother, but only seeing that girl. Ninatta, she thought for herself before knocking on Arty's office door.

It was weird, having a teacher who were her brother.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I Feel Pretty/Unpretty (5th, Domestics, Lesson Four) Empty Re: I Feel Pretty/Unpretty (5th, Domestics, Lesson Four)

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Kassidy walked in, she really didn't want to be here. Cause she was still feeling sick. But she had no choice but to attend this class. She then looked and seen that she wasn't the first person in the class. Which was good for a change.

She just sat there and waited for the professor.l
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Collin sighed as he walked into the class, he knew he had to get four classes in for his owls so he decided that he would attend domestics. Maybe it was because that this was a class that Kass was in he was not sure.

Walking into the class he saw where Kass was sitting and decided to sit down next to her and smiled, "Hello there, how are you?"

Looking around hoping that the professor would be there shortly.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Kass smiled as she seen Collin had set down next to her. She was glad that he was here with her. Her stomach was saying that she might not be in this class all that long. The last time she seen Collin it was when she was in the hospital wing.

She then waited for Professor Capulet.
    Simone Lucinda
    Simone Lucinda
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Simone Lucinda Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:00 am

Simone walked into the Domestics Class room and plopped down in one of the empty seats. Yawning he looked around before taking out his books and placing them in a stack on his desk. He didn’t care if he was late or not. All he cared about was getting to his sixth year, so he had to be here no matter what. He pulled his wand out of his pocket and twirled it around between his fingers not even pretending like he cared to be there.
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Danielle Lamoureux
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Danielle Lamoureux Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:01 am

Dani wasn't feeling his best today, but she supposed that the least she could do was to attend classes and not cause any trouble that she could help preventing, and she must anyway what with exams approaching.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:04 am

Collin found it a little odd that Kass did not say anything to him when she sat down, in fact she looked a little green.

Collin leaned off and whispered into Kass's ear, "Are you feeling good, not looking very good there dear."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Kass sighed as Collin whispered into her ear. " No I haven't been feeling good all morning. But I can't just skip class. Since I missed the last one and owls are coming up.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Collin smiled lightly at Kass, "I am sorry that your not feeling very well."

Collin looked around the class and then placed his arm around her and pulled her close to him. It was getting hard not to give her affection in public any more especially since she was not feeling well and he needed her while his brother is in the hospital.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:16 pm