Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Whatever. (Danvers and Rosie)

Whatever. (Danvers and Rosie) Empty Whatever. (Danvers and Rosie)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:28 pm

Rosie walked into the Hogs Head pub and looked around slyly, there was no-one else there, at least no-ones else that interested her, she sidled over to the bar and ordered a muffin and one firewhiskey to tide her over before taking a seat in the back of the room so she could see all the people who came in.

She had had a very bad turn of events, up for election as Minister for Magic, practically moved into the office and then she was turned down at the last moment because she was female. Rosie growled and punched the table hard making it shudder violently.

"Damnit."

Whatever. (Danvers and Rosie) Empty Re: Whatever. (Danvers and Rosie)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:45 pm

Danvers, Kerew
    He entered the Hogs Head after just coming from a funeral. No-one he knew or cared about of course. He just thought it was funny to see anguish on peoples faces.

He ordered a large pint of beer and glanced aorund the dingy bar.
    'Any victims for me...?' He pondered. Whether it to to get his leg over or indulge in his joy of killing and infliciting terror and pain, he didnt care.
    It was then he spotted a gorgeous but very irritated looking woman at the back of the room. Any normal person would see she was haivng a bad day and would want to be left alone, but things liek this didnt register in Kerew's mind.
    He wondered what approach he should use. His usually sleezy jerk or his deceptive charmer? He decided to go for charmer. If this meeting didnt go well, then he would turn into a sleezy jerk and have someone else to torment for a while. It was all just a game to him.

"Rough day huh?" he sat down int he chair opposite her. "Shame to see a beautiful woman angry." he broke a piece off of her muffin and threw her a devilish smile as he popped it in his mouth.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Rosie raised her eyebrow as the guy sat down next to her, he seemed a very attractive man and she felt her annoyance slipping away, maybe this would be fun after all. Rosie placed a shocked look on her face when hd took a bite of her muffin and pouted lightly before taking a bite herself.

"Hey I was eating that."

She growled playfully sticking her Tongue out at him.

"Oh yes, really really rough. Rough couple of weeks actually but I'm glad it's all over now."

Rosie grinned and stuck her hand out to him wondering if he was going to take it after all he seemed a little secretive but flirty at the same time it was a toss up really as to whether he would take it.

"The names Persephone but everyone calls me Rosie."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Rosie grinned and stuck her hand out to him wondering if he was going to take it after all he seemed a little secretive but flirty at the same time it was a toss up really as to whether he would take it.
    "The names Persephone but everyone calls me Rosie."[/quote]

This one was funny and rather cute and beautiful. He had not seen beauty such as hers in a long time. He decided he wouldnt wrong her after all.
    "I know you were, now so am i" He winked cheekily.
    He decided he would adopt the whole 'caring' thing. "Why, has anyone pissed you off or screwed you over?" he asked casually, breaking off another piece of her muffin.

He didnt do handshakes with women. He took her hand and kissed the top of her knuckled tenderly. "Plaisir pour vous rencontrer belle mademoiselle" He spoke seductively like a lover.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Rosie blushed deeply and snatched her hand away from his lips not wanting to get involved with anything she couldn't handle and this man gave her the sense that there was more to him than meets the eye. Taking her firewhiskey and chucking it back Rosie shuddered ad it burnt her throat.

"Anyone? Try the whole emeizardibg world." she muttered angrily

Trying to take her mind off her anger she ordered another drink and tore off another piece of muffin, with a dark grin she tore off another piece and held it out to him to take.

"It's all yours if you tell me your name."

Rosie grinned knowing they he was avoidingvit got a reason.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:06 pm

It was cute when girls blushed. He winked at her. "French romancing doesnt tickle your fancy eh?" He threw her a cheeky, saucy grin. He watched her down her firewhisky. A girl who could drink. Nice .

"Yeah, the world just loves to screw people over. But i make the world my bitch and take what i want. I dont get told no" He winked.

She held out a piece of muffin to him and grinned darkly. Ahh, he loved it!

He leant forward grinning. "Danvers." He nibbled at her fingers after the piece of muffin micheiviously and licked melted chocolate form the muffin from her finger in a jokey way to make her laugh. "Kerew Danvers. Put you can call me..." (cue cheesy line) He winked as he passed her a piece of paper. "anytime. Thats the name of my owl. You wanna bitch about the world or have some fun beautiful, im your guy."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Rosie knew that she was getting suckered into his charms but she knew that and welcomed the change, the attention and she wanted to be distracted by someone, anyone and Kerew just so happened to be that person.

"You want to know what happened?"

She asked bitterly to him downing the new shot of firewhiskey again and yearning for that familiar buzz that it gave her. Sighing happily Rosie slammed the glass down and took up the peice of paper kissing it so her black lipstick stained it. Slipping it into her pocket she winked.

"I'll hold you too that Kerew, why, instead of pilfering my muffin buy yourself one?"

Rosie winked again pulling tongues.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:04 pm

He loved it when his french charms worked Wink.
    "I'll listen if you wanna tell me. I just like watchin those lips to be honest." He winked. "Very saucy, i love it" He grinned as she kissed the piece of paper.

Kerew bade her to sit back down, counted on his fingers down from 5 an the bartender appeared with 3 more glasses of fire whisky and two new muffins. "I always think ahead babe." He winked. "Best thing, its free for me. I have a "tab" with the bartender."

"I love that little tongue of yours btw. How long until it wants to meet mine?" He licked his tongue across his teeth and grinned devilishly at her.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Rosie blushed a little bit but cursed herself mentally for doing do immediately afterwards, biting down on her lip she focused on her anger for what happened to her and the blush faded away. Smirking she took a glass of fire whiskey threw it back and slammed the empty glass back on the table.

"I was going to be Minister for magic until some half ass snotty son of a bitch took my place saying I wasn't qualified enough to run the show, cause I'm a girl isn't it?"

Rosie growled dangerously but it turned into a wink halfway through as she listened to what Kerew said. She stuck her Tongue out again and Rosie placed her finger in her mouth thoughtfully.

"Soon, maybe, if you keep this act up."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Anger. He loved it. He also loved how he could get her to blush. "Mon dieu vous êtes beau...je veux vous être la mine" He whispered seductively, having to contain himself.

"This son of a bitch have a name...? I'll rip out his spine and make it into a boa for you.." He took a swig from his beer. It may have come across as jokey, but he was serious. He hated ministers. Not her though. Probably the first perosn in a long time he didnt want to mutilate after 10 seconds.

"Thats such a merde reason. Probably a dick who cant stand for a woman to suceed. The little pussy probably felt threatened." Kerew replied. "Me myself, i dont mind for a woman to be on top." He winked.

"Ooooh...you cruel tease." He winked again. "Lets make a deal eh? You give me 5 seconds with that tongue of yours, and you can have as long as you like with my pecks or whatever part of me takes your fancy..." He raised his eyebrows saucily.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Rosie blushed again when she listened to what Kerew was saying she liked languages especially in French, she found this all a little hard to believe but Rosie wasn't one to complain. She grinned and leant forwards to him and purred lushly:

"I might like that more if I knew what you said...you really French or is that just a pick up thing."

Rosie grinned darkly and giggled a little, it was cute that he would do that but she really wanted it done...she wanted him dead. This had been her dream for years and it was taken away.

"Talbot, David Talbot."

Rosie plucked off another bit of muffin and ate it, licking her fingers sexily as she did so, shrugging lightly to tease him some more.

"I'm not so sure Kerew, I'm not persuaded..."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Kerew wasnt gonna keep anything; he was one to get to the point and not hold back. He shuffled his seat closer to her and whispered in her ear "It means... my god you're beautiful... i want you..." He kissed the back of her ear. "But you...are...such... a mean little tease" He kissed down her neck and sat back away from her. "Iv learnt french recently becuase i didnt long find out my birth parents were french. Plus babe, everybody knows that the french make the best lovers." He winked.

"Talbot eh?" 'Yay, new target to hunt. New victim to play with' He grinned to himself. "You point the way and i'll do the rest hun. Sick, gruesome or gut wrenchingly traumatising?"

He bit his botom lip as she sexily ate another piece of muffin. He was so turned on by her; she knew how to press all the right buttons. "Not convinced hun hey? Tell you what, how would you like a quick peep show. But come on, if you like what you see, you've gotta let me at that lushious mouth of yours."

He stood up and slipped off his leather jacket like a hunky male stripper. With minimal effort, he ripped through 3 layers worth of shirts to reveal his tight 8 pack stomach and smooth chest and biceps. He wasnt a gross bulging sted induced hulk. He was all natural, all toned; bulked up and hardened from his years in prison. He flexed and turned around to show her his tight ass in his jeans before sitting back down and putting his jacket back on.

"Persuaded yet gorgeous? You want to see that again or touch, you've gotta play along too." He winked.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Rosie couldn't help but gasp lightly when he kissed behind her ear, she blushed wildly and turned her head away from Kerew so he hopefully wouldn't seethe blush that she was sporting. It deepened with the meaning of the French and placed a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Oh really?"

Trying to keep her cool demeanor Rosie calmed herself down and smirked back at him, she was just taking another bite from her muffin when she stooped and hawked at what she saw. Wow. He was hot. Tres tres hot. Shaking her head to break her stare Rosie grinned darkly and licked some more chocolate from her finger.

"Im interested and persuaded now... "she purred "Oh but look, you have some chocolate..."

Smirking devishly Rosie leant forward and licked the chocolate from Kerews lips.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:30 pm

"You like what you see beautiful?" He winked. "Becuase im liking what i see"

His body was always a winning card Wink which he was tres tres proud of.

He saw her lean forward and grinned. Once her tongue was there, he wasnt letting it go that easily. He pulled her into him and ran his hands up her back up into her hair, entwining his tongue with hers and encasing her lips with his own. He bit her bottom lip teasingly before he pulled away, lowering his hands. "Now that is one sexy ass you've got" He winked.

He pulled her in even tighter to him and kissed her neck running his free hand through her hair. "My god that kis was worth waiting for" He whispered. "Wouldnt you agree...?" He slipped another piece of paper into her bra. "Thats where im staying if you wanna find me and...unwind sometime..."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Rosie sighed happily into the kiss it was one like she had never had before and she wanted another but didn't want to seem too eager. The feel of his lips on her own sent a shudder down her spine and Rosie growled as Kerew bit her lip. As she was cradled into his neck Rosie blushed greatly and felt his hand on her chest.

"I might swing by, If I have time, I'm a busy girl."

She wanted to stay aloof Rosie didn't want to let onto the fact that she thought he was sexy but she wanted to still illustrate her interest.

"Really? You think so...I never liked my ass."

Rosie teased pulling out her Tongue once more, as lovely as this position was it was uncomfy do Rosie grinned and moved so she was sitting on Kerews lap, tilting her head back Rosie bit hard at his neck and sucked lightly at the skin.

"It was a good kiss... Feel free to take another..."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:56 pm

"Oh you must stop being a tease... but i love it" He winked.

"Oh well you should, becuase that it a fine piece of ass, and legs" Kerew ran his hands down over her thighs. She fitted comfortably into his criteria of what was to be unbelievably smexxi and it drove him wild.

He loved when she moved to sit on his lap and he pulled her legs into him. He shook happily, sensualised by the bite. This girl knew just how to turn a guy on.

"Oh i will feel free" He grinned, putting his hand behind her hand and gripping her hair, pulling her into him and kissing her lips again. He didnt care if anyone was staring. He ran his hands across her, drinking her in until he was drunk with his desire to possess her. "By the way" He whispered teasingly as he licke dher neck and nibbled on her ear again. "Thats not a wand in my pocket... im just very, very glad to see you" Wink

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Rosie kissed him back with equal passion and she bit down hard on his lop before sucking on it gently, when Rosie felt Kerews hands wandering over her she sighed happily into the kiss and broke away with a smirk on her face. Rosie lay her head on his chest and drew small circles on his chest.

"you're a good kisser by the way... I however need practice. If only I had someone willing to oblige me with it..."

Rosie purred into Kerews ear nibbling on it and licking it softly with her Tongue before trailing kisses down his jaw line to the nape of his neck which she bit lightly.

"Cause that wasn't a disturbing pick up line at all..."

Rosie teased pulling her Tongue out once more.

"Dont get me wrong it's cute and everything but, stupid expressions aren't needed." she growled

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:23 pm

"Why thank you...i kno" He teased. "I actually think you're not that bad, but if you need more practice kitten " He chuckled and kissed her again.

He ran his hands across her stomach and up her back as she kissed his neck. It wasnt that bad when the other participant was as willing as he was.

"As you wish gorgeous. I'll try to drop the lines. But you've gotta understand, girls like you are hard to come by. But its a fun challenge trying to figure you out..."

He kissed her neck and then down her arm back to her hand. He entwind his hands with hers and pull her across the table knocking their glasses onto the floor. He kissed her neck and worked his way down to her stomach. He stroked his arms up her back and pulled her upright and into him, whispering into her ear suggestively "Are you sure you dont want to come back with me now... you'll have all night to forget about today..."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:16 am

Rosie squeaked lightly as she was pulled across the table and she landed up in his lap, when she felt his hands wandering over her body Rosie growled lightly. She didn't want to give herself away so easily but boy did she want to have a good time to make up for today, deciding to tease Kerew a little more Rosie kissed from his neck down to where his jacket began and tugged playfully at the fabric.

"Much appreciated about the lines, oh, I'm not to difficult really that's you K...you dont mind if I call you K do you?"

Rosie grinned at him once more and shifted her hand up underneath his jacket so that she could feel his soft skin and hard abs. Biting her lip softly Rosie brought her lips to his ear and she kissed it gently whispering into it:

"You want me that badly huh? I think that I should keep you hanging for just a little bit longer."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:07 am

The feel of her lips against his skin was tantilizing.
    "Call me what you like gorgeous. You dont mind if i call you gorgeous do you" He winked in a way that was both devilish and jokey.

She was toying with him. Most girls didnt live long enough to do that and it was usually him who did the tormenting but he had to admit, he didnt mind it so much to have an attractive woman straddled across him.

He did want her. He wasnt bothered about the whole romance bit, but he was hooked now, just as he joped his abs were the hook for her.

"Arrrgh, you're such a cruel cruel little teaser." He lunged forward and kissed and sucked at her neck in violent passion, to decarate the flawless skin with dotted bruises and bites, souvineers of him she could keep.

He knew he hadnt stumbled upon just any common tart. If he wanted this one, he would have to work for it. But again, he was not going to beg. Begging was a form of weakness and it was boring. Normally, he wouldnt let anyone stand in the way of what he wanted, but for now, this was a fun game to play.

"I wish you could give me a reason to stay longer..." He spoke between kisses. "Becuase i have a prior engagement with a friend of mine i have to get to soon. I wont come back here without reason..." He bit the bottom of her lip and seductively licked from her neck below her jawline to the top of her ear. "It'd be a shame if i didnt have a reason to come back for a 'friendly' drink again..."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Rosie raised her eyebrow as she felt him bite her neck hard, in numerous places, gently she tapped one of the large bruises with her finger and pouted at Kerew from where she was sat. With a shrug she got off his lap and sat back on her chair, pouting again at the loss of her muffin and the two glasses of firewhiskey lying on the floor.

"That's alright by me K, I didn't think I'd be seeing you again after tonight anyway, I know the game you're playing and, to be honest, however fun it has been I knew you were never serious about it."

Pulling her tongue lightly at him and winking softly Rosie waved her hand for another shot of firewhiskey and downed it in one gulp again. A little put out by his desire to leave she thought she might need some more drinks. Hey, it was good while it lasted.

"Anyway, if I gave myself to you now, you would have no reason to come back at all, you'd have nothing left to think about, nothing left to speculate...surely you'd come back because you'd want to know how it would feel..."

Rosie purred this last part of her speech, letting her accent come across in low drawling tones while she softly leant forward and kissed Kerew softly on the lips.

"You don't want to keep your friend waiting now...unless you've decided to stay?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Pouting? Drawing back to her chair. He obviously hadnt been charming enough. Dammit...

He slid off the tale back into his own seat, seeing one of the muffins had landed on his jacket and not the floor, so he would save it.

"You never know kitten, you may have seen me again. Im not leaving town for a while just yet..." He spoke in a dark seductive, playful voice. "And didnt you find it fun playing the game with me...?" He caressed her arm flirtatiously. "We could have had some fun...that could later turn into serious fun..."

"No reason to come back...? Why would you think that? Once you've had a taste of something good, you want it even more." He gave her body a glance over and winked devilishly. "And im sure it was be magnifique..." He played with her hand and put one of her fingers into his mouth and let it drop so her fingers brushed his lips.

She purred and kissed him softly. Mon deui how he loved it!
    "I think i can spare 30 minutes or so and have another drink with a little sex kitten like you..." He grinned, running his hand under her top and up her back to pull her in for another kiss.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:23 pm

Rosie raised her eyebrow lightly, she wasn't sure what kind of game he was playing, she knew that he wanted her in bed but was that all? Or did he want just a portable fuck that he could all on whenever he wanted? Whichever option she wasn't used to being played, Rosie grinned as her fingers brushed his lips and she pulled his collar making his lips crash into her own, kissing him passionately.

"Maybe...maybe...if I'm still interested by the end of tonight..."

She winked playfully and let her fingers lightly fall down his chest, pulling at his jacket zipper to undo it with a devlish look in her eyes. Rosie bit down hard on his neck once more and sucked the skin playfully, wondering what she could do to push him over the edge.

"That French is really beginning to have an effect on me..."

She purred into his ear, nibbling it afterwards.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:54 pm

She was so forceful, he loved it. Lightning coursed through him after every kiss, every touch, every flirtatious gesture she made.

It was true he wanted to 'have his way with her', what man wouldnt? But for the first time in a while, he wanted a little more than that. Someone he could indulge his real self with. Someone as dark as him to have fun with.
    Primarily, it was the thought of a good screw. But he was willing to wait. Usually he wouldnt wait for anybody becuase waiting was a waste of time and no fun. But he was sure she'd make his time worth while.

"Trust me... you'll be interested" He grinned and retunred her kiss. "Im even willing to bet you're interested already...that you want to get your hands on my pecks..." He teased.

He watched, eyebrow raised playfully and smirking as she unzipped his jacket. She just wanted something to distract herself with or gawp at, but he was alright with that.

She turned him on more and more with each passing second. He could feel the testosterone rising and threatening to overpower him.

"Oh really...is that so mon doux? Well..." He pulled her closer to him and whispered seductively "Vous êtes si beau qu'il me fait insensé...mon corps brûle pour vous aime mille soleils...je désire pour vous posséder...et quand je vous ai je vous prendrai autour du monde encore et encore."
    He licked her neck and ear. "Trust me kitten, no-one will ever satisfy you like a French man can..."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:02 pm

"Someones confident hmm?" She winked and ran her fingers through his hair roughly

Rosie shuddered lightly when Kerew licked her neck, the French threatening to send her into overdrive. Biting her lip she unzipped his jacket all the way and rubbed her hands up and down his chest as she kissed his body from his ear down to just above his waistline on his belt.

"Once again no idea what you said but it sounded sexy so...I'll take it as a good thing."

Staring up wide eyed at him from her placed in between his legs Rosie grinned deviously and pulled her Tongue out at him before bringing it back and swooping it across her lips suggestively with a wink for good measure.

"You have a very nice body K, very nice..."

Rosie kissed down his body again her fingers lightly tracing his muscles while she moved her lips back up to kiss KIA lips roughly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:39 am