Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Whatever. (Danvers and Rosie)

Whatever. (Danvers and Rosie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatever. (Danvers and Rosie)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:44 pm

"But of course kitten" He winked back.
    She was rough and teasing. He loved it so much! He swore he was about to explode with testosterone when she kissed down before his waistline.

"The french are reknowned for being sexi. And as for my body, I know this much is true" He winked. "Your body isnt too shabby either. I just wish i could get a better look at it..." He brushed her top and bra strap down one side of her shoulder.

He kissed her back, hunting around her mouth for that tongue of her that drove him wild. He stroked upa nd down her arms and playfully cupped his hands on her boobs as she had a feel of his muscles. "I knew my sexy bod would lore you in..." He teased, biting at her neck again and kissing her roughly.

They were getting some uncomfortable looks from people in the pub, but the hell did he care what they thought. He was enjoying himself...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:15 am

Rosie blushed a little once more as she felt him brush her bra strap from her shoulder, he might be comfortable with taking his shirt off in public but there was no way that age was going to do it. Rosie growled lightly as she felt his hands on her chest. Choosing to tease him a little bit she bit down hard on his Tongue while she kissed him, pulling hard on his hair so Kerews head tilted back and Rosie trailed little bites and kisses down his neck.

"Excuse me for a moment won't you?"

Rosie purred as she slimmed away to the bathroom, while she was inside the stall she placed her head in her hands and let out a long groan, what had she let herself in for? She was WAY over her head. Kerew obviously knew what he was doing and Rosie...well Rosie had never done anything like this before.
    Fluffing her hair up and swooping more black lipstick over her lips Rosie walked back our of the bathroom and she slimmed back onto Kerews lap.

"You didn't miss me while I was away did you?"

Rosie purred and gently kissed his lips with a hand on his chest.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:11 am

She was so so cruel... but it just made him want her more. He watched her as she swayed into the bathroom. he couldn't keep his eyes off those legs and that sweet ass of hers.

He sat tapping on the table impatiently. He didnt like to be kept waiting. He looked around the Hoghead to see if there were any potential victims for him to toy with.

When she sat back down on his lap - which he loved like a twisted Santa - he noticed she had put more lipstick on and he growled sexily. 'Kerew-likey'

He didnt miss anyone or anything becuase he never felt attachment towards anything. But what the hell. His tongue did yearn for hers while she was away.
    "I may have missed you a little bit kitten" he winked. "I bet being away from me for so long was torture for you, cause you just cant stand to keep away" he teased, kissing her newly lipsticked lips and running his hands along her thighs.
    "You'll have to be the one missing me soon enough though, coz i'm going to have to leave you my petit fluer. I'll come back here in a bit though, and if you're not here, dont worry, i'll find you."

He stood up, holding her in his arms bridal style as he gave her a deep kiss. He sat her down gently in his chair and took hold of his jacket. "Dont lose my contact details now will you kitten?" He grinned, leaning over to reach for his jacket and giving her one last kiss before he prepared himself to leave. "See you around babe, i'll be sure to look your sweet ass up again."

He'd had his bit of fun and left him wanting more, but now he needed to indulge himslef in darker hobbies, like beating the crap out of someone and drenching himself in their blood for example.
    First on his agenda: the minister that screwed Rosie over... Second: Mess with Sam. Which he could always leave to tomorrow he supposed. He had something a lot more fun in mind...

Last edited by K. Danvers on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:51 am

Rosie smiled lightly as Kerew picked her up bridal style and set her down on the chair, true, she felt a little depressed at him going but it was all part of the fun, the thrill of the chase she supposed, what good was getting him to be infactuated with her right away? That was no fun.

"Oh, I wont. But I think you're going to have to come and find me...after all, like I said, I am a busy girl."

As he kissed her one more time Rosie bit softly on his lip, placing a lingering kiss on his lips as she slowly drew away from him. Smirking lightly as she did so Rosie ordered another fire whiskey and drank the shot quickly, chucking it back and letting the liquid burn her throat.

"I'll see you around K, have fun with you're friend..."

Waving lightly towards him she waited to watch him leave and she grinned darkly knowing that he wasn't going to see her ever again.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:05 pm

"Oh dont worry kitten," He turned around walkign backwards towards the door so he could get one last look of her. "I will" He winked. If he wanted to find someone, he ALWAYS hunted them down eventually.

"Oh theres not much fun to have with my friend just yet, but i'll tell yours hi" he winked darkly, slinking out of the door like a snake. There next meeting would be an interesting one indeed....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:06 pm