Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Scream 'til There's Silence

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Scream 'til There's Silence - Page 2 Empty Re: Scream 'til There's Silence

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Returning JJ's smile weakly, Savannah hoped that she would actually be able to keep that promise. "Pinky swear." she repeated, reaching out to grasp JJ's pinky in hers.

"We're not - I mean -" Blushing a deeper shade of red, she focused her gaze on the steam rising from her hot chocolate, trying to think of how she could make this make sense. "We're not dating, I mean, we like each other, but I don't think we're officially dating yet."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:10 am

J. J. waved her hand extravagantly.

"Pfft, who cares about offical," she frowned and looked at the girl, "He's kiss you right? If he's kissed you, then he needs to have a few things explained to him via me."

She grinned innocently, before laughing slightly.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:04 am

Grinning, Savannah hugged herself, thinking back to the two times she'd kissed Chris, her cheeks flaming up all over again, "We've kissed twice. I kissed him when we first met, and he kissed me at midnight on New Years." Grinning dorkily, she sighed happily.

"How's Demetri doing?" she asked, tilting her head, "I haven't seen him in classes all year, come to think of it."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:10 pm

J. J. wiggeled her eyebrows teasingly, "On new years huh? How romantic." She couldn't help but feel giddily happy on her friends behalf.

Of course some of that decreased significantly when Dimitri was brought up.

"Well," she said slowly, her eyes focusing on the wall in front of her as she attemtped to make it sound as if she did not care, "I'd actually have to have seen Dimitri in sometime more reason that three, four, five months, to be able to answer that."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:14 am

"Yeah," Savannah sighed happily, continuing the grin like a dork, "it was. He's just -" giggling, she sighed again, "perfect."

Her smile beginning to waver, she looked at her friend. Beginning to feel concerned, Savannah reached out with her free hand to pat her arm. "W - where is he? He just disappeared?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:52 pm

"Good. You deserve perfect," she nodded her head and grinned back.

"Like hell if I know," she shrugged, and looked at the wall, a slight bitterness leaking into her voice, "You know... not like he thought it I was important enought to tell things to before he completely disappeared. He could be dead in a ditch for all I knew.. hell I could be dead in a ditch for all he knew. Doesn't seem like he cares."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:33 pm

"Thank you," she muttered softly, ducking her head in a sudden bout of shyness.

Brow furrowing, she shifted closer to JJ, setting her hot chocolate down carefully to envelope the older girl in a hug. "I - I don't think he'd just leave if it wasn't important. I mean, I don't think anyone's heard from him in months, not just you."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:52 pm

"Yes but... I'm not just anyone, or I wasn't supposed to be. Shouldn't he try to tell me... something. If he actually cared I can't help but think he would have... would have tried to get me... something."

J. J. managed to not spill her own hot chocolate on both of them as she was pulled into a hug. She felt entirly childish and needy for saying these things outloud, for having these feeligns at all but....

She coudlnt' really help it.

The boy had left without a word and since she knew for a fact he was rather hard to kill.... she coudln't help but feel completely abandoned.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:35 pm

"Maybe he has," Savannah said, trying to sound as upbeat and hopeful as possible, "And it's either gotten intercepted, delayed or lost." Shrugging, she joked, "Some owls. Just unreliable."

Biting her lip, she hummed softly for a moment before adding, "He'll find his way back here. Back to you. Sooner or later."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:17 pm

J. J. shrugged, trying to act once again like she didn't care.

Even though they both knew that she did.

"Well I suppose so... he'll turn up," she said pulling away and slowly getting herself up to her feet, "Or he won't.... thats about all I can know for now."

"Its getting late though. I should really be heading back to my common room."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:23 am

"I guess all you can really do is hope," Savannah said, watching JJ carefully.

She wasn't - if something happened to Chris, she - she didn't know what she'd do. She'd either fall apart and be unable to function or - well, wouldn't it be her fault if something happened to Chris? And JJ here, well, she cared, but she wouldn't show it and she - Savannah was her best friend. If she wouldn't let her in, then she was a failure as a best friend.

Picking up JJ's hot chocolate, she handed it to her before picking up her own, "Yeah, I should probably be heading up. It'll take me forever to get back, especially in the dark."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:56 am