Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Sleepover (Samuel Robin James Howling & Hayden Starrstone)

Sleepover (Samuel Robin James Howling & Hayden Starrstone) Empty Sleepover (Samuel Robin James Howling & Hayden Starrstone)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:40 pm

Hayden sat there admiring her work. She knew Sam liked muggles so she had tried her best to make it like a muggle 'sleepover' night.

She hoped he would like it. She had transfigured the couch so it was a muggle 'pull out' bed thing though she had no idea how it worked.

Luckily, she already had a muggle Tv in her office chambers so she didn't need one of those.

She had brought lots of muggle food and drinks like: popcorn, tango, crisps, pizza, pepis as well as wizarding snacks such as: pumpkin juice, chocolate frogs, wizz-poppers, sugar quills and butterbeer.

Crawling onto the sofa which was covered in her silky Italian duvets and curled up with one of them. Hayden was freezing. I should have put warmer clothes on, she thought, looking down at her tank top and short shorts.

Oh well, she said silently, looking at the clock, he should arrive soon.

Sleepover (Samuel Robin James Howling & Hayden Starrstone) Empty Re: Sleepover (Samuel Robin James Howling & Hayden Starrstone)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Sam had had a pretty good day with Cystella. He was going to stay the night with her but then he remembered his sleepover plans with Hayden and rushed back to Hogwarts. He had a bag bulging full of different kinds of DVDs, even a few horrors, just for Hayden.

He was touched by all the effort she had gone through. He hadnt been surrounded by muggle stuff that he was familiar with for a while.
    "Sorry to keep you waiting. I've been called out all day. Awwh, thanks Hayden. " Sam smiled. "But i feel mean becuase i didnt bring you anything. Im sorry Embarassed "

Sam noticed she was cold. He wasnt cold, in fact his whole body radiated heat like a walking fireplace when he was close to a full moon. He took off his jacket and placed it around her shoulders to keep her toasty and warm.

Then he sat next to her and pulled her in for a hug to warm the rest of her up. He blushed slightly seeing her in a tank top and short shorts. She had a very good figure on her. He blushed even more when he couldnt find a t-shirt to wear with his jogging bottoms he used for pjs, so he was sat there topless sat next to Hayden. At least he wasnt chubby or hairy, but he wasnt a muscle bound hunk either and was worried in case Hayden would laugh.

His muscle did bulge slightly though, werewolf hormones running through him and pumping his up. 'Ah great...' He thought. 'First she thinks im gay, now she's going to think im on steds!'

Sleepover (Samuel Robin James Howling & Hayden Starrstone) Empty Re: Sleepover (Samuel Robin James Howling & Hayden Starrstone)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:16 pm

"How was your day?" Hayden asked, excited. "Did you bring beauty and the monster? Awww, you brought some horrors" she squealed, throwin her small arms round him.

"It's alright, you brought me horrors" she grined, before getursing at the table which had a vase on it. Within the glass was a single white rose (from Sam).

She smiled her thanks as he draped his jacket onto her.

Hayden laughed as he pulled her into a hug. She buried her head into his chest, breathing in his scent. "Why are you so warm?" she complained, pouting, her full pink lip sticking out adorably.

She noticed his blush and turned to him with her eyebrows raised. Maybe she should have worn something longer, seeming as the shorts barely covered the top of her slim golden thighs and the top only just covered the beginnings of her bra. She blushed and hid her face.

She didnt mind that he wasn't as toned. To be honest, it was uncomfortable to snuggle with a ripped guy. All you felt was muscles.

Hayden lightly traced his muscles, feeling Sam tense. "What DID...DFD...DYD...DVD first?" she asked.

"Sam, what are steds?" she inquired, confused.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:30 pm

"It's er been eventful. How about yours? And but of course, i wasnt going to forget beauty and the beast was i?" Sam smiled and winked jokingly. He blushed when she threw his arms around him. He was not used to pretty girls hugging him.

Sam noticed his rose and blushed more. "You know the good thing about that rose? It wont wilt for ages. And if it does, i have plenty of hairs to make more" He laughed.

His heart thumped like a band of drums when she rested his head on her chest.
    "Why are you so warm?" She complained with a pout.
    "Well why are you so cold?" He teased. "Its coz im a werewolf. I'll end up melting you before long, it'll be like a sauna in here soon ha ha"

Hayden was so cute. It made Sam blush more but smile. Sam trembled shyly when she traced her fingers along his muscles.
    "I'll er, erm let you decide. Just er, have a rummage through my bag and see if there are any you like." He passed her his ruck sack.
    "You dont know what steds are? Oh yea, you're not familiar with muggles are you? There nothing you need to worry about. They're just drugs muggles inject themselves with to cheat at sports. I havnt exactly came from a classy muggle background, but you ever have any questions about, whatever really, im always happy to answer. Are you erm, still cold?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:44 pm

"Good. Boring my dad was. Woo" she grinned. Blushing dreadfully, she hid her face.

"I love it. You will have to get me a bouquet of them" she winked at him.

"You cheat with your werewolfish abilities" she said, jokingly scowling.

She felt him tremble against her and smirked. Looking down again, she hoped he hadn't noticed her revealing clothes.

Sh looked at all the Dvds and grinned as she found 'Van Helsing'. She laughe as she saw the werewolf and the vampire on the front. "This" she exclaimed.

"Drugs!! Cheating! Thats stupid" she said, her eyes wide.

She put her freezing cold feet on his leg and whispered "Does this answer your question?".

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:30 pm

"Ok, i'll get you a boquet, but i might not have any hair left before long ha ha. And hey, you have your own portable radiator, so does cheating the cold with my werewolfness matter?" He joked, throwing her a friendly, cheeky grin.

Sam laughed when she pulled out his Van Helsing DVD. "How did i know you were going to pick that ha ha. Yea alright then. I like this film coz a werewolf kicks a Vampire's ass, plus Hugh Jackman kinda looked like my Uncle so he made us watch it with him all the time."

Sam bent down to the dvd player to insert the DVD. "Yea..it is a bit stupid."
    He sat back down and she put her feet on his legs. He shuudered with the cold and laughed playfully.
    "God you're cold ha ha. Dont worry, you'll soon warm up with me around" he rubbed her feet gently with the palms of his warm hands, not really realising he was practically giving her a foot massage.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:23 pm

She grinned and ruffled his hair.

"No, it doesn't matter" she smiled, blushing at his grin and curling into his side.

"His cute. Hugh Jackman" she said, excited that she knew this one muggle DVD.

She pouted as he pulled away from her and inserted the DVD. When he moved back, she put her feet on him.

"Yes, thank you" she laughed as he rubbed her feet.

Purring slightly as he gave her feet massage. She leant up and gave him a friendly peck on the cheek.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:15 pm

Sam blushed bright crimson red. Hair ruffling, cuddling and now a kiss on the cheek. He didnt know how to react so he smiled like an idiot and laughed nervously like a cute little nerd.

He couldnt look her in the eye becuase he was so shy. He kissed her hand romantically and then carried on massaging her feet.

"Right er, i think they're warm enough now ha ha" His voice trembled with nerves. "Erm, do you er, do you erm, would you like a shoulder massage too? Its a great way to relax"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:48 pm

She giggled again. Did she really make him so nervous?

He was really sweet and she didn't want to scare him off.

She had always been very popular with the boys but popularity comes a sense of confidence and reckless impulse.

He was really sweet when he blushed. She curled her to his side and rested her head on his shoulder.

She grinned like an idoit when he kissed her hand and continued massaging her feet.

"Hmm..Yes, I'll have a shoulder massage" she said. Then it struck Hayden. "Umm...Sam, I don't have to take my top off do i?" she asked, flushing scarlet.

She flung her arms round him and gently inquired, "What can i give you in return?".

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:42 pm

Sam was shaking like a leaf, and was blushing redder and redder by the second, a nervous bead of sweat appearing on his forehead.
    He nearly had a heart attack when she asked if she needed to take her top off. As his werewolf self grew closer to the surface, it would have been really easy for him to say yes. But he had more respect and self control than that. But the sheer shock and the not knowing what to do threw him into nerd overload.

"No! No no no no no. Thats ok. You just er, keep that on, keep yourself warm."
    Sam spoke in a rushed pitch-altering voice. "That'd be a little bit too personal for two new friends really dont you think so er, clothes removal will not be necessary. You only need to do that when using oils and stuff. This is only a friendly, perfectly harmless amateur one for your relaxment purposes only."
    Sam stratched the back of his neck nervously. He hoped she didnt have a boyfriend or overprotective friends and family or he was dead. SO very very dead. "Im sorry if im coming across as a complete div..."

He blushed so hard at her next comment that it was like an inferno was rushing from his face. His eyes went wide and his throat turned dry and make his voice croak.
    "Nothing! Nothing at all! Really! You're fine, you're good. You're putting up with me thats enough. Hahaha... ohh dear... can i just give you the massage now before this turns entirely awkward...?"

Sam started to gently rub his hands over Hayden's shoulders and message her lower shoulder blades softly with his thumbs. "I dont even know if im doing this right by the way so if it feels weird i'll stop."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:10 am

She felt him trembling against her and felt bad. Why do you have to mess stuff up so badly? she asked herself.

She wondered if he was married and then shivered. She did not want to be hit by a hex.

Hayden silently wondered if he found her attractive, after all most men would have said yes.

She shook her head. He didn't find her pretty if that no no sentance was anything to go by.

But I feel bad not doing anything?" Hayden said, playing with his hair.

She hoped he wasn't going to kill her for reading his mind. "No boyfriend. Just a wolfish brother" she smirked.

She purred softly like a cat as he rubbed her shoulders.

Eventally the film ended and Hayden was sobbing because the girl died. "Your turn to choose" she sniffed.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:12 am

Sam kept getting more and more nervous. He wasnt married or anything, and he friend had told him to find love, but he didnt know what to do. His heart was in turmoil, and he didnt think it wise for him to love anyone, being a werewolf and all...

He couldnt deny to himself though that Hayden was remarkably beautiful. He just didnt want to give her the idea that he was there to take advantage or anything, becuase he wasnt like that.
    "N-no boyf-friend huh?" Sam could guess she must be a mind reader. He'd have to keep his thoughts under control then. "
    S-surely not, someone as beautiful as you still being single, that cant be right, you must have hundreds of men falling at your feet after you."

Sam gave Hayden a comfort hug when Van Helsing's love died. He used to be gutted about that too.
    "Erm..how about beauty and the beast? Keep the whole monster theme going? Besides, its disney, your gauranteed a happy ending ha ha"
    Sam inserted the DVD and sat back down next to Hayden. "Have you warmed up a bit more now?"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:34 am

She sighed. He was a sweet guy and very friendly, mature and respectful. She liked that but she couldn't deny her attraction to bad boys.

But after all, she didn't want to drag him down with her.

Despite knowing she had to get more people to her side (the dark side), she didn't want him to be tainted by her crimes.

"Well, sort-of no boyfriend. I...Well...me and Hades have...I'm not sure if we're together" she stuttered, confused.

Well, reading his thoughts, she knew he was married. So no stinging hex.

She blushed as he called her beautiful. "Your not bad either" she smirked.

Drying her tears, she smiled as he hugged her. "Yeah, Beauty and the Beast" Hayden smiled.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Hayden with Hades...? Sam felt a little worried by that. Was Hades good enough for Hayden? Would he make her worse or would he protect her and love her?

"You and the headmaster? Really? Well, erm... i er, hope it works out if it does become something."

Sam blushed and smiled nervously. He wasnt that handsome, but he didnt look as bad as he did in his teens now he had lost weight and toned up a little.

"I think you'll like it, its a cute film. If not, im sure ive got more in their to appeal to those with a bit of a dark side." He winked with a smile and laugh.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

"I think you'll like it, its a cute film. If not, im sure ive got more in their to appeal to those with a bit of a dark side." He winked with a smile and laugh.

"Don't worry. He'll look after me. I promise. And if not, at least you'll be there" she smiled, she really loved having him as a close friend. Maybe even a best friend.

She smiled at Sam's blush. "Aww, Sammy. You are attractive" Hayden smiled, she wasn't lying.

When she was younger, she wasn't as toned but she was still quite pretty.

"I'm sure i'll like it too" she smiled.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:45 am

"He'd better do. And of course i'll be there Hayden. I'm always here as a friend if you need me. In fact, here," He paced her a special whistel / pendant from his pocket. "You ever need me, or Wolife, just whistle ha ha."

Sam liked having Hayden as a friend. He'd always got on better with girls anyway, and he wasnt going to pass up the chance to be friends with a girl as great as she was.

Sam blushed again. "I dont believe you, but thank you."

"And oh you will." He winked. "I'll make sure you do. If you dont like it, you can always hit me over the head with the DVD case ha ha."

He told Hayden a bit of a plot summary before the film started, able to quote the monologue of the film word for word. A little ways through the film, Sam turned a bit childish and flicked popcorn at Hayden, trying to stifle his impish chuckles.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 pm

"He will. Look" she said, pulled up a locket Hades had given her, from under her top. She took the present from him. "Thanks" she smiled.

Hayden blushed as she read his thoughts. He was great as well.

"I dont lie" she said, seriously.

She listened carefully to the plot line and smiled.

She turned round and glared at him as a piece of popcorn fell down her top. "SAM!! " she yelled. Hayden grabbed a handful of popcorn and threw it at him.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:27 pm

There was no preventing it now; Sam launched himself into daft-sod mode and threw a handful of popcorn back at her, starting an all out popcorn war Razz

He even lunged forward and started tickling her whilst still throwing popcron at her at the same time; laughing like an idiot. He was acting like a complete kid, but he only wanted to have fun.
    If Hayden started to get annoyed, he'd stop immediately and be good and clean up the popcorn.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Hayden shrieked as he lunged at her with popcorn.

She couldnt breath as he tickled her. "Nooo, not my feet" she yelled, hiding them under her.

She tickled him back before escaping to the kitchen.

She returned a few minutes later with a water gun and shot the freezing water straight at Sam. Laughing at his shocked face.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:54 pm

Sam was laughing and full of energy. Hayden managed to escpae him and tickle him back. He crept over to the kitchen with a devilish grin on his face, only to be shot at with freezing water.

He laughed and smiled cheekily after he got over the initial shock. "Thank you... i needed to cool off... and now..."

He plucked a strand of hair from his head "....the time has come for..." He turned the hair into a super soaker and started to pump it as he walked towards Hayden "...me to get pay back... " Sam grinned. "There might not be water in this though... it could be ink or paint... we'll have to wait and see..."

He managed to get Hayden to back into a wall. He shot the super soaker, but instead of water, a boquet of flowers appeared at the end x)
    "For you my lady" Sam winked. "I have been the great Howldini, thank you and gudnite ha ha"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:00 am

Crap, Hayden thought, backing up into the wall. "Sammy" she said, her eyes wide as he aimed.

She cringed expecting something horrid to get her but was surprised to see a boquet of flowers.

She blushed at his wink and took the flowers.

"Why thank you, kind sir" she grinned.

Muttering a quick cleaning spell, she dragged Sam to the couch and curled up to him.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:24 am

"You're welcome miss" He smiled.

"Whoa!" He laughed as he was dragged back to the couch.
    He stroked Hayden's hair as she cuddled into him and wrapped his arm around her. "I'll be good now." He said, feeding her a piece of popcorn.

He sang along softly under his breath to the songs in the movie.

Near to the end of the film he said "Awwhh... i always feel sorry for the Beast here... he just wants someone to love him and doesnt want to be alone anymore... Oh, this is were he and Gaston fight"

He was able to mouth every word at the end, and nearly cried when the beast died in Belle's arms.
    "Sorry..." Sam laughed at himself and wiped a tear away. "It gets me every time, but i love this next bit."
    Belle's love restores the Beast back to life and to his human form and breaks the spell and everyone is happy.
    "Told you these things had a happy ending." He smiled at Hayden.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:11 am