Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

An Unexpected Meeting

Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

An Unexpected Meeting Empty An Unexpected Meeting

Post by Certh Salamar Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Certh spent the morning wandering around the castle - it was a rainy day, off and on the sun would pop out occasionally, but would quickly duck behind the clouds again. He had been thinking about what might happen to him - had Eva told the truth, about what had happened in the forest before. No - no, he was not the one who committed the act, so he would probably remain there.

Absent-mindedly his legs carried him down the stone steps of the castle, and into the large, green area that was just outside. The rain was trickling down onto his head lightly, his foot prints could be seen in the muddy pathway leading down to the Forbidden Forest. Branches and twigs could be heard snapping underneath his feet as he carried on - and hoped he would not be caught again by any prefects or teachers.

He had come to visit his snake, Zasha, who was mailed to him sometime through lesson one: it was a nicely coloured, female snake - the markings were greenish, with circles of black along it's long body. It had resembled that of a boa, a little bit, but it was poisonous, and could kill swiftly.

But yet Certh ventured on through the thick of trees and darkness, rain was almost completely shut off by the many branches hanging above him. He soon called out for her, "Zasha, come here and see me" He said, in parseltongue. Soon the snake had come, slithering up from a short distance away to his side, as he held out his hand and brushed it along the top of Zasha's head.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

An Unexpected Meeting Empty Re: An Unexpected Meeting

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:40 pm

(OOC: Lol Arsens not exactly able to walk in the rain. He's kinda allergic to water being all firery Razz)

Stupid rain! He thought to himself as he took cover in an underground cave. It had belonged to a small gathering of acromantulas and when he said had he meant it, because right now most of them lay in a pile of ash on the floor. Others he had a little more fun with and the shells of theirs bodies stodd intact around him.

He sighed and moved to stand at the edge of the cave to watch the rain as it fell. Who knew how long he stood there for before a sound caught his attention. Slightly he moved back into the shadows, concealing himself from whatever it was. He soon found himself looking at firstie as Karma liked to call him. Such a stupid nickname. What he saw next drew a smile on his face like none had ever seen in a while.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Slytherins answer to a snake charmer. Come into my office, bring the snake too." He said kicking a spider out the way to make room.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:25 pm

(Lol yea, I had a hunch - makes it a little more interesting, though. Razz)

Certh continued speaking to his snake for what seemed like ages. He liked it, it was peaceful - talking to a companion that wasn't human. He needed to get away from the castle anyway, people were beginning to drive him insane from their petty annoyances.

At the sound of another voice - who probably had heard him speaking to his snake, steered his head around to see who it was. Arsen. The 5th year who he had asked for the knife because Karma had apparently needed it's use for something or other. His snake followed, and turned it's scaly, green head to peer at him as well. It hissed several times, before Certh had obeyed.

"Your office? There is just trees and spiders." He paused, glancing around. "Well, to each his own, I guess" After, he walked through to his 'office', with his snake curled up around his neck and shoulder, dangling off the right side.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 pm

"My office is where ever i want it to be. Now be smart and hold back your stupid comments before i change my mind about being civil." Now he remembered why he hated people so much. They just didn't shut up with their snarky comments. It didn't matter though, soon the world would be his office and the humans would be his staff.

"Interesting gift you have there. Can you talk to any snake? Or you limited to this one?" He asked narrowing his eyes on the snake that had moments before hissed at him.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:02 pm

He watched closely, as his feet continued to carry him into the office of the 5th year. There were several spiders laying around the area - they seemed either dead, or watching his snake as it nudged it's head against Certh's hand. His head went into a nod to Arsen's remark - he would rather not get in a fight with a fifth year that shared his house, and would - too, like to be civil, especially if they were to continue the conversation.

He looked from his snake, back to Arsen at the question. "Any snake. But some - like this one, are more obedient then others, especially if they do not want to be tame, then they can turn hostile. But that has only happened once or twice. They seem to enjoy it, though, being able to talk to humans." He paused - unaware of his ramblings. "Was there anything that you wanted to talk about, specifically?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:08 pm

He raised and eyebrow and looked at the boy. "What? Isn't this what you humans do? Make idle conversation?" He asked moving to sit on a rock at the back of the cave, as far from the entrance as possible since the rain had began to pick up. If it began to flood, he was going to turn the kid into a water proof jacket if he had too.

He lit his finger on fire and placed it against one of the spiders that still had form left. "There now we have light and warmt for you. Can't have you dying before i tell you want i want now can we? Sit."

"I want you to leave Karma alone."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 pm

He watched Arsen intently, and listened to what he said, with a hint of curiosity. His snake stayed by his head on his right shoulder, her head hovered lightly by his ear. "That is only to take up time - when people are talking to someone that they dislike, to make them believe that they actually have friends." He replied back, followed by a hiss to his snake, Zasha, telling her to remain calm.

"Thanks. But I don't die easy. As for the cold, I already have a high enough body temp. Takes a lot more then that to make me shiver" He said, taking a glance outside of the cave to the rain that continued falling. But his attention was quickly brought back inside at the mention of Karma.

"Me - leave Karma alone? She's the one that won't leave me alone. See, I already fancy someone - not Karma, no. She is in my year, so there is nothing to worry about"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 01, 2012 2:11 am

"Hmmm." He said taking it all in. He'd not had much experience with humans. He'd been brought up mostly by his uncle and he was as far from human as you could possibly get. There was still a lot he needed to learn about them if he wanted to act like he fit in.

"Good, me too. I've never felt the cold. Not since i was about 5 anyway." He shrugged placing a ahdn in the flames to make the fire bigger. He'd been human up till her was 5, then he was killed. Luckily his father needed him here on the earth otherwise he'd probably be in hell or working as some demon somewhere.

"You though..." He laughed, his head thrown back so his laughter vibrated off the walls of the cave. "You think im jealous? No Karma would never pick you over me." He smirked looking to the cave entrance as a dog came running in.

"No, i want you on my side instead. Karma likes pets and if you haven't noticed she likes to play a lot of games. Quite boring and tedious after a while. No, you'll be much better off with me." He said looking into the flames. They were so hyponotising, even Boia came and sat down to watch the fire.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Tue May 01, 2012 2:34 am

Certh was still trying to figure out what exactly was going on there - in the cave. He didn't much fancy the rain, even if he could survive in it with almost no shivering, he preferred the sunny days, when no rain had existed. But why would he want Certh to ditch Karma's mad games and instead go and work for a demon, or half demon - whatever he was. It wasn't that Certh was afraid of them, no, he didn't fear anything except a few. But he went along with the whole thing and gave a nod to the fifth year. "No - but my little first year mind tends to wander" He told Arsen, a smirk beginning to stretch on his face. Why would he even bring up the not-jealous card? It was lost amongst Certh's thoughts.

"Now - why would I join your side, even if Karma does play her little mind games, she gives me things to do - things that make me not bored. But you, being a demon or something-other, I'm sure has things that need done. But why would you want a first year, such as myself, on your side?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 02, 2012 11:39 pm

"What you think i'd leave you too it?" He smirked. "You clearly don't know demons very well, we don't play games but we like to get down to business. We don't mess around with stupid little meaningless tasks." He stretched out his legs before him and leaned back against the cave wall, relaxing in the presense of the flames.

"You're a first year. It's the perfect age to be trained up." He said simply. He didn't need to say anymore, if he turned down the chance for extra training then he wasn't worth his time anyway.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat May 05, 2012 6:46 pm

The rain sounded like it was beginning to let up outside of Arsen's 'office' before turning his attention back to the fifth year. "No - actually. You are the first one I have come across. But if what you say is right -" He paused slightly, a small smile coming to his lips which could faintly be seen from the flames. "Then I am all for it. But if I may, what 'training' did you have in mind?" He asked, his snake; Zasha, remained on his shoulder but slithered down slightly to get closer to the fire.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 06, 2012 11:39 pm

"Of course i am. Demons don't walk the earth as freely as i do, it's why they hate me so much." He smirked, he just loved how much of a threat he was to them. Even being half human he was stronger than all of them.

"Not if, Certh what is say IS right. There's no questioning about it." He said folding his arms across his chest as he laid back and relaxed. For someone who was so close to pain he seemed so at ease. "What training do you think? I'll train you up to fight, ill make you into one of the best soldiers the worlds ever seen. I hold power not even those most powerful wizards hold." He smirked eyeing the snake as it got closer to his flames.

"Stick with me and i'll show you power that goes beyong that of human beings."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Mon May 07, 2012 4:48 pm

His eyes shifted to the flame, glistening slowly in the cave, outlining his silhouette on the wall beside him. "So - there are drawbacks then, for full demons?" He paused, his snake nudging into his cheek to show affection, "go enjoy the fire" he told his snake, in parseltongue; motioning his hand to the flames, to which the snake obeyed. "She likes the occasional warmth" He told the fifth year, in reference to Zasha.

His eyes remained on the flame, but quickly flickered to Arsen at the mention of training. "Now that - sounds like something I'd get in on" He said, a smirk passing over his lips, while his snake slithered to the fire and laid beside it, collecting the heat. "This is going to be fun"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 10, 2012 1:06 am

He nodded. "Of course. Lets just say Satans not so willing to let his children out to play often." He smirked moving his hand to try moving the flames at a distance but to no success. With a silence growl he turned to Certh his eyes glowing with his annoyance at his lack of power. "Don't ler her get too close we are know our destructive qualities."

He didn't mean to take it out on the kid he just couldn't help himself. It was what he did, it was his nature to hate those before him. "I doubt that. If it's fun you aren't training hard enough. No, i want you to be on the verge of dying each night before you finally call it a day and sleep. You'll be using muscles you didn't even know you had! So rest whilst you, remember how you body feels now because it will never feel the same. This isn't for the weak Certh. I need an army, fit to conquer heaven, earth, hell, where ever is required. Once you're signed up there is no turning back."
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Fri May 18, 2012 4:10 pm

A little smile grew on his face at the talk of demons, even though Arsen was the only one he had met thus far; he had still thought they were rather interesting. "Well that must give you a death wish then, by other demons that are jealous." He replied, moving his focus from Arsen down to his pet snake whom was now curled up near the fire trying to get warm. "She won't do anything unless commanded, so you don't need to worry" The snake perked her head up at the mention, and looked curiously to Certh; before turning back to the flames.

Certh's eyes moved without hesitation from Zasha to the half-demon. "you seem to have a lot of experience with it. It does sound appealing though - and it would be nice to have the skills that you are talking about. And for the record - I'm not weak, just ask the girl laying in the hospital bed up in the Castle" He replied, sternly, and had a small hope that what he had done to Eva; there could be something that came from it.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 21, 2012 3:07 pm

"I suppose it does but that doesn't mean i don't have my own followers. Boia here, is enough to tears any demon that gets in my way to shreds if i don't do it myself. My father is what you might call Satans number one son so he's pretty high up in power status." He smirked glancing down at the snake from his flames.

"I don't fear, your snake Certh. Poisonous or not she wouldn't have time to get to me before my flames engulfed her but thanks for your concern." He placed a hand protectively on Boias head and began to scratch behind his ears. He seemed to like that most. Can i eat the snake? Can i? Can i? Pleeeeeeeseee? Pweetty please pyro? Arsen smirked and shook his head. "No the snake stays alive."

"Of course i do. Im no normal human and you don't have to be either. This girl, did you do the damage or did your snake? Because your snake doesn't count." He asked. Animal attacks never really did, they were just extentions of the human not actual human attacks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:15 am