Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Breakfast for One

Breakfast for One Empty Breakfast for One

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:04 pm

Roul sighed as he sat down in his chair, flipping out the paper in front of him. This was where he seemed to spend most of his mornings now-a-days ever since...

Well his small quarters he had off the schools Infirmary seemed depressing and lonely without.

He sighed again, and scanned the paper, trying to see if his mother had written anything recently. She only did side stories every now and again.

The sunlight winked in through the window, as one of the photos danced in his vision.

Taking another sip of his coffee, he leaned back in his chair and relaxed, starting another day.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Breakfast for One Empty Re: Breakfast for One

Post by Rozzers Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Alexa was In france for a Potions and Transfiguration confrance. They both had finished and she seemed hungry. SHe would have breakfast and go back to Durmstrange. Alexa entered the cafe and sat down. She put her folder on the table and picked up the menu and started to look at it.

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Roul calmly drank his morning coffee and made his way through the news, only shaking his head a couple of times at the things he read - only briefly having to wonder what was wrong with people before moving on to the next article.

Finishing the paper he folded it upon the table, and pulled back his chair, getting up and putting on his coat. He glanced at the counter once more debating whether he wanted something to eat before he left, but shook his head. He could get something at the school should he need it.

He was on his way out when he, having difficulty getting through the tightly packed tables, smashed into one. He winced slightly before looking at the woman who was sitting there.

"Terribly sorry," he apologized primly in French. "It so hard to manoeuvre in these damn places."
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Tue May 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Alexa looked up from her menu to see a man hit the table she was at. She got up and went to him quickly.

"Oh my, Are you alright. There's no need to apologize at all. Not your fault that this place is tightly packed." Alexa said with her slight french accent. She looked at him and smiled.

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2012 10:14 pm

Roul looked up at the woman and nodded, "I am quite alright thank you; I suppose you are quite right. One would think that this place was organized by a monkey."

He laughed slightly before his eyes clouded over.

"Well I suppose that was a little unkind. I'm sure whoever decided on this layout had their reasons."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:35 pm