Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

lora will kill him if the tree didn't

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

lora will kill him if the tree didn't Empty lora will kill him if the tree didn't

Post by danie Wed May 02, 2012 4:39 am

Anastasia almost sprinted towards the Hospital Wing with her unconscious friend Dylan, floating in mid-air. Her mind was thinking a million things at a time which wasn't a good thing at the moment. She needed to keep her mind clear while she had her friend with her. She didn't want to get too distracted and accidentally manage to hit Dylan in the head again. Anya would have felt a lot more guiltier if she had. Even thought the exchange student had nothing to do with his accident, she felt responsible of some sorts.

"I hope nothing too terrible happened to you," Anya said, her voice cracking a little as her eyes became a little blurry. "Because I know Lora would kill you if something terrible did happen to you."

She laughed lightly to herself as the thought her friend would do. Finally reaching the wing, Anya placed Dylan in one of the cots, she removed the spell she had placed on him so he could float and quickly looked for the Healer.

"Help! I need help," She yelled.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

lora will kill him if the tree didn't Empty Re: lora will kill him if the tree didn't

Post by rev tennant Wed May 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Lora ran as quickly she could to the Hospital Wing. She mentally cursed her boyfriend's reckless behaviour, while trying not to panic. She was on her way to class, when she overheard someone say that a boy named Dylan was taken to the hospital wing.

"Dyl!" She shouted as she entered and nearly crashed into Anya. Her eyes widened at the sight of him on the bed and she felt tears in her eyes. "Oh gosh Dyl, what have...." she shook her head and instinctively gripped his hand tight. Finally noticing her friend, she whispered, "What happened, Anya?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

lora will kill him if the tree didn't Empty Re: lora will kill him if the tree didn't

Post by Manda Wed May 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Kait took a sobering potion, after Dylan left to go do something stupid she suspected, and went to go find him. She walked around the grounds, and saw a broken broomstick, and paled.

"Oh gosh, Lora is going to kill me!," She yelped, scared. She ran to the hospital wing, and saw Dylan on a bed. Injured.

"I am so sorry!," She exploded. "I didn't know Dylan would do this!"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue May 08, 2012 5:43 am

Once Lora came in, Anya held her back, hugging her as she let her cry, "Hey, it's okay. Dylan'll be fine, okay?" But even she wasn't too sure of her self. The blow to his head seemed quite fatal and all she spoke to her was words of comfort. "I-I really don't know," she confessed. "I was walking towards the whomping willow when I saw him and his broom was broken into a million pieces-" she tried her best to hold back her tears, "And I tried my best to get him here without hurting anymore. I really don't know what caused it. It must have been that awful tree! I knew people were right about it."

Her hand snapped towards her fellow Hrabrost, gasping at the fact that she practically said it was her fault Dylan was in his state. "Kait, what did you do to him," Anya glared slightly, holding onto Lora. "You didn't... You didn't give him alcohol, did you?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri May 11, 2012 5:29 am

"You gave him alcohol?!" Lora nearly shouted at Kait. "B-but he hates alcohol, how did he..." she trailed off. She felt angry at her best friend, but was more scared for Dyl. Her eyes widened at Anya's narration. "He crashed into the Whomping Willow?" She asked in a whisper, and hugged Anya tightly. "H-He..." she felt tears come to her eyes once more and she sat next to Dyl on the bed.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 13, 2012 9:21 pm

She shifted her feet guilty. "I was drinking," She didn't say that she was probably already drunk when he came, "and he came by... I don't exactly remember how I got him to drink..." She frowned, and tilted her head in thought.

She winced under their glares, and bit her lip. "I guess I expected that Dyl here will be rational even while he was drunk... Heck, i didn't expect him to get drunk." She paused. "why does he hate alcohol anyways?"

She looked at Dylan, wincing more. He had various scratches, and looked in a deep sleep. She hoped he wasn't in a coma.

She walked over to him, and frowned. Her eyes trailed all over his body, looking at the signs of injuries. Six months of being captured, she could identify injuries now easily. "He's breathing kind of hard, as if it hurt. I am guessing a broken rib, or at least cracked. Broken fingers, some of them ain't curled naturally and is very swollen," She looked over the rest of the injuries. "Other than that, scratches." She looked at his for wounds, and winced at a very obvious lump.

"That's gonna be a killer headache," She whispered.

(OOC: He's in a coma, two broken ribs, one cracked, two broken fingers, and other deep scratches.)
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun May 20, 2012 6:42 am

"Dammit Kait! Really!?" Anya furiously said. She was angry, yes, but she was trying her best to keep herself composed. The fourth year hrabrost had never been angry before in front of anyone and she was scared of what she would say. Anya didn't even know what would happen if she let herself be completely mad around anyone.

"When has Dylan ever drinked alcohol? It's like if you were giving Frodo alcohol," she tried to explain calmly. "They've probably never done it in a new place or at all and one wouldn't know what the outcomes could be!"

Anya sighed as she let Lora cry on her shoulder before she headed of to sit next to Dylan. The brunette stood next to her red headed friend and nodded at the injuries she had described. For one reason or another, she had been finding herself in the medical section in the library.Placing an around around Kait, she pulled her closer into a side hug.

"Let's just hope for Dylan's, Lora's and your sake, that he'll be fine," she sighed. "If not... I don't know Kait. I don't know."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu May 24, 2012 4:19 pm

F I V E D A Y S L A T E R

The feeling waking up after a long time was the first thing he felt. Dylan was laying somewhere unfamiliar, and not very comfortable. The fifth year opened his eyes, and frowned at the area surrounding him. Three people was sitting around him, clearly happy. He didn't recognized them though.

However, the Black haired girl, he seemed to feel a feeling of fondness.

"Where am I?" Dylan asked, confused. "Who are you guys? What am I doing here? Why does my head hurt?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu May 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Lora got up and rubbed her eyes tiredly as she felt Dyl move and she watched him as though it was a dream. "Dylan...? You're awake!" She exclaimed, all tiredness gone and immediately hugged him tightly. She ran her hands through his hair softly and whispered, "I missed you. I'm so glad-" She stopped midsentence at what Dyl said.

"Y-You don't r-remember us...?" She stuttered, holding her boyfriend's hand even tighter.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu May 24, 2012 5:25 pm

"HE'S AWAKE!" Kaitlen shrieked, standing up. She suddenly wondered if he remembered being drunk.

Kaitlen felt a new wave of guilt when it showed that he had amnesia. It must have been the alcohol that was in his system.

"Gosh, I am a dick, ain't I?" She mumbled, banging her head.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu May 24, 2012 5:50 pm

"I'm I supposed too?" He asked confused. His gaze shifted to the red head, how did he end up making friends with her? "Do you always yell out loud?" Dylan asked without thinking.

"Why are you a dick?" The Slushatel asked the red head. Then he turned to the Black haired chick. For some reason, he felt the need to talk to her. "I don't understand what's going on..'
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu May 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Anya had taken a nap and the moment she heard voices, she stirred from her sleep. It wasn't the best dream in the world... it was one where Dylan had apparently lost his memory and frowned.

The brunette Hrabrost's eyes widened when she saw the boy alive, awake and well... well, other than the obvious injuries, "Dylan!" Grinning, she looked over to Lora and Kait, hoping to see their exciting faces and what not. However, seeing their faces, Anya proceeded to frown. "G-guys, what's going?" Anya said as she looked at all three of them.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri May 25, 2012 3:34 am

She blinked quickly, shocked. Apparently, Dylan wasn't really impressed with her right now. "Geezus, I think your better with your memory dude," She muttered. "I think somebody needs a mouth filter," She spoke in a normal tone, frustration clear.

"Oh nothing big, apparently a coma and alcohol combined causes a lack of memory.. in this case, though, Amnesia," Kaitlen stood up, smoothing out her shirt. She walked towards Dylan, clearly upset.

"If you are faking Dylan, I swear to god, I will hurt you so bad, then get my snakes to bite you," She threatened, hoping this was the case. The red head didn't want more guilt.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri May 25, 2012 6:35 am

Upon hearing the news, Anya's stumbled a bit in her head. "What? No you're, you're kidding right Dylan? You didn't really loose you're memory, did you?"

Frowning she looked over to the other devils and frowned, "I.... Please tell me he's one hundred percent kidding." She looked back to Dylan. "Tell me you're kidding Dylan." She then looked at Lora. "Please tell me your boyfriend will joke about this kind of thing and that he's about to laugh his ass off because we believed it!"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat May 26, 2012 5:25 pm

Lora looked helplessly at her friends and then focussed her attention back at Dyl. A part of her knew he wasn't lying, but the other part refused to accept it. Absolutely not could he have lost his memory. If that was true, she had already lost him in a way.

"You're not kidding, are you Dyl?" She whispered, sitting at the edge of the bed and put her arms around his waist. "I know you love to joke but I also know that you wouldn't take it this far," she mumbled, not caring whether he understood or not. She turned to Kait,pained expression on her face. "Why'd you make him drink, Strawberry? What if..." she trailed off, not wanting to finish that sentence.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun May 27, 2012 2:12 am

"I am simply asking about your ability to control your mouth," He shot back, not happy with this chick. Then he paused, shocked. Dylan wasn't stupid. "You gave me alcohol... which caused some type of accident... and now I have freaking amnesia? So really, all of this comes down to you," He coldly told her, his opinion of her only sinking further.

Clearly frustrated, he clenched his hands. "I am not faking!" He yelled. Though it was really at the two that was not close to him right now. For some reason, he had a hard time being angry at the girl clearly close to tears near him. Dylan wrapped his arms around her waist, thankful that she knew he wouldn't do this.

"So, all I know is my name, and apparently I know you guys well enough for you guys to be at my bed side. And this chick," He waved his hand at 'strawberry', "is a drinker."

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Wincing guilty, she glared at Dylan. Alright, Kait really needed something to punch now. "Alright, where the freak is your memories Dylan Veer because I am getting pissed. I get it that I had got you drunk, causing all of this, but it doesn't mean you have to take it out all on me," Kaitlen punched the nightstand, wanting to hit something.

"Stay mad at me all you want, but just don't give me crap without a mouth filfter," Kaitlen continued. "And I have plenty enough reasons to be a bloody drinker, you have my past, you have enough reason. Now, I see the patient doesn't want my presence, so see you later." Storming out of the Hospital Wing, Kaitlen stormed off somewhere private to drink her thoughts away.

Even with all her anger coursing through her veins, the Red head could detect relief that Dylan was alive.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon May 28, 2012 2:52 am

"Alright, everyone calm down!" Anya yelled and the people around her began to yell and fight. "I want none of this! It's bad enough Dylan really did loose his memories and that Lora's boyfriend and best friend are fighting. It's not fair for her. So I want everyone to calm down and untwist your panties!" Her anger was building up and she didn't want to blow up again. Anya was never one to be angry and tried her best to keep the peace between everyone but the fight between both students was irking her.

But before she even finished, Kait had stormed off. Anya sighed, rubbing her temples as she looked at Dylan and Lora with an apologetic smile. "I'm going to go see if she's okay," she sighed. "Feel better Dylan and I hope you can get your memories back - We can't really be the seven devils without you," Anya then looked at Lora, her heart breaking a little to see her friend in her state. "Hey, it'll be okay, okay?"

Looking back to where Kait stormed off, Anya smiled once more, "Got to go see if she's okay. Don't want her to do something stupid right?" With that, the brunette followed Kait out of the wing, leaving Lora and Dylan alone.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon May 28, 2012 7:57 pm

"Will you both just stop it?!" Lora shouted as well, looking between Kait and Dyl. She could feel the tears falling but she couldn't bear to see her best friend and boyfriend at each other's throats. She hugged Kait tightly and whispered, "I'm sorry. And I know you didn't mean for this to happen." She kissed her cheek and hugged her once more.

Through her tears, she couldn't help but smile amusedly as Anya shouted at their friends. But the smile quickly faded as Kait stormed off and Anya followed. She looked back at Dyl and towards the door, and nearly growled in frustration.

She sat on his bed once more and hesitantly trailed her fingers across his cheeks. Moving as close as she could, she laid her head on his chest. "I don't know if I should stay here with you or go after Kait," she muttered helplessly.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Tue May 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Making some strange noise in the back of his throat, he watched the red hair chick retreat angrily. "Sorry," He mumbled, only loud enough for Lora to hear. Dylan wrapped his arm around her waist, tightly.

"Stay here," Dyl told her, frustrated. "Why does she drink? What are the Seven Devils?" He asked, wanting answers now.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed May 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Lora chuckled forcefully at Dyl's apology and said, "It's alright, she won't stay mad for long." I hope, she mentally added.

She wanted to curl up and sigh in content as Dyl hugged her, but knew she couldn't. "It's a long story as to why she drinks," she muttered. "But as for your other question, the Seven Devils, that's what we call our group of friends, including you," she answered. "That's why Anya said we can't be 'seven' without you. Anything else you want to know?" She asked quietly, settling herself to lie down next to him and felt the exhaustion kick in.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu May 31, 2012 7:20 pm

"Who are the other people in the Seven Devils?" He asked curiously. "And where am I at?" He had a inkling that it had something to do with Magic, somehow he just knew he was a wizard. But he wasn't entirely too sure that it was a thing that his friends had too.

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:28 pm

"Anya, Kait, Frodo, Lena, Rhys, you and me together are the Seven Devils," Lora answered quietly. "The other two who were here just now-that's Anya and Kait. Um, you're in the Hospital Wing. Or more precisely, Hogwarts school. You're a wizard..." she trailed off, not knowing what else to say and felt like she was going to pass out from the worry and tiredness.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:35 pm

"Who is who? Who was the red hair chick, and the one who went after her?" Dylan asked curiously. "I knew I was a wizard, but wasn't sure if anybody else was. That's good..." Dylan sighed, and closed his eyes for a brief second. "I'm tired," He admitted, yawning.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:11 am

"The red haired girl was Kait and the other girl was Anya," Lora said and smiled lightly. "Well, we're all wizards here, though I'm sure you've already gathered that." Wrapping an arm around Dyl's waist, she laid her head on his chest, she felt her eyes close and mumbled, "I'm tired too,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:08 pm