Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Sweets for Me (Anya, Lora, Rue)

Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sweets for Me (Anya, Lora, Rue) Empty Sweets for Me (Anya, Lora, Rue)

Post by Ruby Moon Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:11 am

Ruby was wondering Ivanovich's shop for some sweets. She was craving some candy and she wanted it before she had to see her sister, Stella.

"Hmm I hope I can find what I am looking for." She said to herself. She also hoped she ran in to some people. Ruby missed the socialness in her life.

"I should go see him soon," Ruby said to herself about one of the most important people in her life.

Last edited by Ruby Moon on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Sweets for Me (Anya, Lora, Rue) Empty Re: Sweets for Me (Anya, Lora, Rue)

Post by danie Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:24 am

Anya entered the sweet shop, hoping they had shipped her favorite kind of chocolate: choccoballs. She had been there yesterday but to her luck, they had ran out. She walked down the aisle when she bumped into another girl. She looked at her and instantly recognized her as a student from Durmstrang. She was probably a year younger than her because she hadn't seen her in any of her classes.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you," she replied worriedly, hoping the girl lash out on her or something like that.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:48 am

Lora entered the sweets shop, a big grin on her face. If there was one thing she loved, it was sweets and chocolates. She really didn't have a favourite, she pretty much loved all kinds. She was walking through the different aisles, when she suddenly spotted Anya and another student.

"Hey Anya!" She greeted her friend with a smile and turned to the other girl. "Hello, I'm Lora."

((OOC: Hey Ruby, can you make it 'Lora' instead of 'Iris'? Cause Lora is my DR charrie.))
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:29 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm new here and I don't know much yet," Ruby said. She was looking around for something similar to her home-sweets. She wanted to feel more at home. She missed her home in Canada, but she missed her house in France more.

"Oh, Its not your fault, I was the one not looking. I was looking for some candy and I'm accident-prone and stepped in your way." Ruby said nervously. She was usually not this shy but she was in an odd mood.

Ruby looked up when she heard someone calling a name and looked over to see an slightly older girl coming towards them.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:25 am

"Hey Lora," Anya greeted her friend. "Fancy seeing you here!"

"It's quite alright, I'm sort of accident prone too!" Anya smiled at the new girl, she then pointed at Lora, who had introduced herself but Anya felt like she had to again. "This is my friend Lora. Lora this is.... I'm sorry, it seems like I didn't catch your name."

"So you go to Durmstrang, right? What house are you in?" She asked politely.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:58 am

"Oh I'm Ruby Moon, you can call me Rue if you want. Yes I'm at Durmstrang. I'm a 3rd Year Hitrost. I'm sorry your friend, Lora right, said your name was Anya correct?" Ruby asked.

She was rather embarrassed. She was never caught bumping in to someone at her old school. Ruby was usually calm and collected. She often was called cold but polite.

"Oh, I'm sorry again," Ruby said again.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:20 am

"Oh right!" Anya replied, embarrassed. "I just got caught up introducing her that I forgot about me. I'm Anastasia Marie Telsa but yes, Anya will do greatly. It's better than having to say my entire first name... it can be a bit of a mouthful."

"Third year Hitrost? Ah, then I might see you around classes then!" She then smiled.

"So wait, let me get this straight, you just started Durmstrang?" Anya asked unsure.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:46 am

"Yes I just moved here from my home in Canada. I was going to be a first year but asked to be with my sister, Stella. You may have seen her around." Ruby smiled nervously. She wasn't used to being on the spot.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:42 am

"Nice to meet you Ruby!" Lora replied with a grin and gave the girl a hug. "I'm a fourth year Slushatel. So, how do you like Durmstrang so far?" She asked Ruby. "Oh yeah, I think I have seen her around a couple of times..." She smiled sheepishly.

"Which sweets are you guys looking for? 'Cause I'm willing to try pretty much anything." She grinned.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:32 am

Ruby hugged Lora back. "Yes I wanted to stay out of school for a while. Some things happen and I needed to leave the muggle school I was in."

Ruby smiled slightly at Lora. "Yes I'm looking for something like the Jellys we have at home."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:16 am

"I don't think I know her," Anya admitted and shrugged.

"Oh... Canada! I love joking about Canada!" She joked. "My wand doesn't work... Darn you Canada! Just kidding Ruby. Don't pay much attention to me, haha. Hey Lora, isn't Kayla from Canada. Yes! I know to Canadians!"

"I never went to a muggle school," Anya frowned. "Nor have I ever met a muggle. Are they nice Ruby?"

"I'm looking for anything that can keep me awake while doing homework so I think anything with chocolate or massive amounts of sugar will do," Anya smiled.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:04 am

"Oh yeah, Muggle schools are pretty great. I studied in one for a few years and it was really fun." Lora replied with a grin. "Jelly, huh? I have just tried that once and it didn't go well with my stomach I guess because my stomach wouldn't stop hurting till the next couple of hours. Pity, I really liked the taste." She laughed.

She couldn't help but giggle at Anya's comment. "Oh yeah Ruby, if you listen to her you have to suffer with her and her lame jokes." She grinned teasingly at Anya Yeah, she is and now we both know two Canadians!" She exclaimed with a smile.

"Chocolate, yes! Maybe I should go find some chocolate covered candy..." she trailed off, looking around the shop. Turning back to her friends, she asked, "So, are you guys excited for classes to start?"

Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:58 am

"No, I was told to ask Stell, but I don't want to." Ruby said smirking. She like there two girls. They were fun.

"Muggle school was fun I was in two different one, an actual schol and a self-defense school. I was taught by my best friend's father." Ruby said as she looked for her Jellys.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:55 am

"Well way to show it off to be Lora," Anya joked as she stuck her tongue out to her friend.

"My Canadian jokes are not lame!" She frowned playfully, "They're awesome!"

"What is a self-defense school in the muggle world?" Anya asked curiously.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:03 am

Ruby looked up at Anya's question. Picking up her Jellys she smiled, "Yes it is. Um... Its similar to our Magic Dueling classes but you learning hand-to-hand combat or combat with weapons. It is a class muggles pay for and it's not usually accepted by the regular schools."

Ruby smiled as she thought of her friends and wondered how they were doing. They were most likely getting into trouble and pulling pranks. Even though out of all her friends, Ruby was the voice of reason and the "mother", she missed them and wanted to be by them.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:08 am

"So... it's fighting?" Anya asked once more as she head titled to her left slightly. "I'm sorry for all the questions. I just... I've never interacted much with the muggle world."

Anya soon found her chocolates and smiled, "Glad I found these. I've been needing the sugar rush considering my nights have been spent on homework. I haven't had a proper sleeping night since the first week of our return! It's unbelievable, really."

"So tell me more about this muggle world Ruby," Anya asked shyly. "Of course, if you don't mind, that is!"
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:39 am

Ruby smiled and picked up some more jellys and then some chocolates. "Yea, Fighting with our hands or with weapons, like swords or Bo Staffs, things like that."

Looking down at her arm full of sweets Ruby laughed softly, "Well I think I went a little overboard but I'm most likely not going to be back for a little bit. Might as well stock up."

Shrugging Ruby turned back to Anya, "Sure I'll tell you more. I lived there for a couple years."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:55 am