Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

it's kinda like coffee, actually ;; BEAM-ME-UP KAYLA, LORA, ANYA, KAIT

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

it's kinda like coffee, actually ;; BEAM-ME-UP KAYLA, LORA, ANYA, KAIT Empty it's kinda like coffee, actually ;; BEAM-ME-UP KAYLA, LORA, ANYA, KAIT

Post by Rora Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:04 am

MARCH 2021

Lena rolled around on the kitchen floor, waiting for the house elves to bring her her requested food, which was, oddly enough, pudding. That made her look as if she was some sort of pain, but really, she was having fun.

It was late at night, and in another of her late night stints the Uchitel went down to the kitchens to eat. That was pretty much the only reason she would ever go downstairs, actually. To eat.

Last edited by Lena Vorstenbach on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kayla Amundsen
    Kayla Amundsen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

it's kinda like coffee, actually ;; BEAM-ME-UP KAYLA, LORA, ANYA, KAIT Empty Re: it's kinda like coffee, actually ;; BEAM-ME-UP KAYLA, LORA, ANYA, KAIT

Post by Kayla Amundsen Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:25 am

Kayla was heading towards the kitchen; it was kind of late, and she missed dinner. It has been a while since she had actually visited the kitchen, so she decided to have a snack.

She slowly opened the door, hoping none of the wandering students and teachers had heard her. She couldn't help but grin when she noticed Lena on the floor.

"Lena!" She yelled, hugging her friend.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

it's kinda like coffee, actually ;; BEAM-ME-UP KAYLA, LORA, ANYA, KAIT Empty Re: it's kinda like coffee, actually ;; BEAM-ME-UP KAYLA, LORA, ANYA, KAIT

Post by Rora Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:55 am

Lena blinked when she heard a familiar voice behind her. She stopped rolling around, and she turned around. She widened her eyes when she saw who it was.

"Kayla!" she shrieked. She then ran towards the other girl, hugging her tightly as if she was never going to let her go. "How have you been? I haven't seen you in ages! Urgh!"

She needed all the joy she could get.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:03 am

"Stupid nightmares causing my lack of sleep." Lora muttered to herself as she made her way to kitchens. She hadn't slept properly in days only because every time she was haunted by similar nightmares. She figured maybe she should owl Tanya and tell her about it.

Shaking her head, she entered the kitchens and her eyes widened in suprise. "Kay!! Le!!" She shouted, forgetting her frustrations for the moment and ran to join the hug happily. "What new is going on?!"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:42 am

Lena cried louder as soon as Lora managed to join their group hug. "What's new? What's new?" she shrieked, her voice getting more restless and excited with every word. "Kayla's back! I asked about her, and she is back! What a miracle is that?"

Deep in her soul, though, her heart grew all the more heavy. She was glad none of them had heard about what happened yet. Let this last, she thought. Please, let this last.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:56 am

For another night, Anya was up late. For another night, Anya had missed dinner when she engulfed herself in homework. When she entered the the kitchens, some of her books and scrolls in her hand. Her eyes widened to see Lora, Kayla and Lena. Her mouth hanged open when she saw Kayla. At once, her stuff dropped on the floor and she raced to Kayla's side where she attacked her into a hug.

"Where in the name of Merlin have you been woman!" She said loudly.

She then greeted Lora with a hug as well and a smile. She then turned Lena and her eyes widened as well. One look towards her told her everything. She went to hug her best friend tightly. She could tell she was on the verge of breaking down for some reason she didn't know.

"Hey look at me," Anya said. "Do you need to talk?" She knew that Lena probably would or wouldn't. It depended on whether she would like to cry first or... she didn't know but to be there for her...
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:54 am

Lena laughed, wiping her tears from her face. "I'm sure poor ol' beam-me-up Kayla's just hiding from us the entire time," she spoke, her voice rasping from all the crying she did. She loudly cleared her throat. "Have you been seeing someone, lovely? Don't worry, I won't tell..." She laughed, but it didn't sounds like her usually, merry, happy laugh that rang bells across the room. It sounded an awful lot more forced.

The Uchitel nearly gasped for breath when her best friend hugged her tightly. It took her a while to get used to breathing in such enclosed spaces. It was a wonder that she wasn't claustrophobic, sometimes. She looked at Anya, just like she told her too, and gulped. "There's nothing wrong with me at all, love! I'm perfectly joyous! I'm so fan-bloody-tastic I can fucking cry!"

To prove her point, the blonde-brunette wriggled carefully out of her best friends' arms. She started crying loudly, a huge, bogus smile displayed across her face. It didn't take long, however, before her expression turned into one of anguish and her cries didn't sound so happy anymore.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:11 am

Lora pretended to be hurt. "Why Kay? Why would you hide from us? Especially from me?!" She exclaimed and laughed loudly and hugged her Slushatel best friend once more. She playfully narrowed her eyes and said, "You better not have been seeing someone secretly behind our backs, cause missed you like crazy." She grinned.

She gladly hugged Anya back and turned to Le, concern etched on her features. She hugged the Uchitel as well and asked with a small teasing smile, "So what's bothering the future Minister of Finland? And don't even bother lying to either one of us." She told with all seriousness.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Lena rolled her eyes, trying to steer the tears away from her face. "Kayla wouldn't hide anything from us - we're her best friends, right?" she replied, her voice finally not sounding as if she just had some sort of bad heart attack. She then felt a poke on her back, and the house elf had given her her bowl of chocolate pudding. She sat down on the floor, taking a spoon from a nearby table and she started eating it.

"Nothing's bothering me!" she exclaimed, wiping all of the tears from her face, "can't you people just understand that?" She then rested her head in shame, but her head fell into the chocolate pudding instead. The cold pudding felt like a mask on her face. She looked up and removed the bowl from her face, smiling with glee.

"Look!" she grinned, obviously not exactly a real grin. Her voice began to falter as she exclaimed, "Chocolate face!" She then started crying again and buried her face in her hands, getting chocolate pudding all over them.
    Kayla Amundsen
    Kayla Amundsen
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Kayla Amundsen Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:16 pm

Kayla raised as eyebrow, "Yes, I've been hiding from you guys. I've also been seeing an orge every night in the forest. You guys caught me!" She said, trying to conceal her laughter.

She looked at Lena, concern appearing on her face. "Lenster, we all know for a fact that there is something bothering you. But whether you want to talk about it now, or later is your decision, okay?" She said, summoning a cloth and wiping the chocolate off her face.

"You know, chocolate does make everything better, just not as a face mask." She laughed.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Lora shook her head at Le and she told with her eyebrow raised, "You have really got to stop trying to fool us. But like Kay said, it's up to you when you want to tell us; though I prefer you telling us now."

She laughed lightly at the chocolate on the Uchitel's face and grabbed another cloth and attempted to wipe the chocolate off from her hands as well.

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:45 pm

She walked in, screaming some random song that isn't supposed to have screaming in it.

She stopped, when she saw Lena crying.. with.. wait was that chocolate? Being herself, she walked over to Lena. She dragged a finger across Lena's cheek, and brought the finger to her mouth tasting chocolate. ((OCC: Kait is freaky. I feel weird that I type that Razz Kait is weird. THIS IS ALL KAIT HERE))

"Now, somebody please tell why Lena is crying." She asked Kayla, Lora and Anya.

it's kinda like coffee, actually ;; BEAM-ME-UP KAYLA, LORA, ANYA, KAIT Tumblr_m0nfgfupFS1ql46q8

Last edited by Kaitlen Gem on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Everyone was here. Her old group was all together once more. It made her want to smile but it wasn't the moment. Her best friend was crying and she need her help.

"You're cheating one me with an ogre?!" Anya joked playfully. "How dare thee!"

"The fact that you're eating chocolate pudding tells me somethings way wrong," Anya said. "You do know that chocolate contains a chemical to boost up your emotions in a positive way; therefore, something must be wrong."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:34 pm

Despite the situation, Lora couldn't help but smile amusedly and shake her head at her best friend's action. "If only you could see how funny that looked," she commented to Kait. As she looked at all her friends, she was reminded of the time they had spent at the kitchens talking about first crushes and all. Aah, good times.

She nodded in agreement. "And you seem more hysterical that usual, Le. Not to mention, you're bad at lying to us. So, what's wrong?" She asked quietly.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:26 am

"I'm not a good liar..." Lena muttered to herself. Ah. Ha ha ha. Yeah, right. She was lying to herself at that very moment. What a wonderful oxymoron. Perhaps... she should just go ahead and tell them. It's better than not to get the news out of the way first, right?

Lena cleaned herself up with a couple of spells before quickly muttering, "RhysandIarenotquitetogetheranymore, andit'sallmyfuckingfault." She then thought about her sadness and went back to wailing, burying her head in her arms. A sentence rang in her head as she cried, though: upset is an emotion for those who care. Well - that was way, way, way off; she cared a fuckton, and she was definitely not just upset.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:03 pm

Kait wrinkled her nose at Anya. "Now you just ruined the amazingness of Chocolate. I don't want to know the Scientific stuff about it...." She elbowed her laughing, to let her know she was playing.

She grinned at Lora. "That was kind of the point, to get Le here laughing. My Le does not cry." She laughed, and spelled the rest of the chocolate away.

She stared at Le in shock. "What! But..." She paused. "You guys are like this," She twisted two fingers together. "And how is it your fault? You know what, you do need all the happy hormones thingy." She summoned a house-elf. "Ten pounds of chocolate, different kinds please, coffee for me also. Thanks." Then she turned to Lena. "Spill."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:56 pm

"You and Rhys...what?! When?!" Lora exclaimed in shock trying not shout. She forced herself to calm down and hugged Le. "Sorry about that," she apologized with a sheepish smile.

"I'm sure it couldn't have been entirely your fault, whatever it was..." she trailed off and looked at the Uchitel expectantly.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:36 am

Lena started wailing again. "Do... you... really..." she began. Being completely honest, the stricken blonde didn't even know what was jumping out of her mouth. She only said them because she knew she needed to say something or they would just think worse of her. In another way, though, she was glad she had such wonderful sister figures she can depend upon.

"Pft. Fine," she relaxed, wiping a tear out of her eye and taking a deep, long breath. She did not want to hear another sniffle out of herself. "Prentiss... he... he kissed me first... and Rhys, he heard about it, poor boy... and he thinks it's my fault... well, I do send mixed signals... but... but..." She completely forgot about the promise she had made to herself and began wailing again. She couldn't remember the last time she was such a crybaby.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:13 am

Her hands clenched into fists. "I know know him, but I will go stuff his face, with my fists, and give him a painful memory." She grinned wickedly, and thanked the house elf as she gave Le a bunch of Dark Chocolate.

She was always too violent for her own good. She started thinking of the best ways to confront him.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:41 am

Her eyes widended. Her mouth hanged slightly. She was suprised because she had never seen this coming. Lena and Rhys... they were... perfect. They were the couple to admire and now it was over. Anya found her way towards her best friend hand hugged her. She whisperd to her that everything will be alright.

"Hey, it's okay, it'll be fine," Anya smiled as she grabbed Lena's face to make her face her own. "You'll be okay and honestly, if it was meant to be you'll be back together soon."

Anya's moves were the same as Kait's when she clenched her hands into fists as she backed off. She was angry at this Prentiss boy as she walked towards the exit, "I'm going to go find this boy and I'm going to talk to him seriously."

She then stopped and looked at Kait, "You coming or not?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:51 am

The blonde laughed when Anya hugged her. Were she and Rhys ever meant to be, after all? Yes, they were. She told herself she will never feel the same way about anybody else the way she did him, which will probably be true.

Lena raised an eyebrow. "Well..." she began, wiping the tears from her face. She smirked, thinking about all of the fancy spells she used against him. "Well, for one thing, I've been his now ex-best friend since I was seven. Surely you can't just go and fight him without my expertise!" She continued to boast. "And I did beat him in a duel last year, remember? That's why he had red lumps on his forehead for a couple of weeks."

She stood up and walked quickly to Anya, waiting for Kait at the door. "What about you, Beam-Me-Up Kayla? And you, Lora?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 am

Suddenly, Lora's mind went numb. All she could register was some idiot actually had the nerve to kiss Le while she was dating Rhys. She wanted to shout out, Why are all boys so stupid?! She felt tears in her eyes as she thought about her friend's broken relationship and also since it reminded her of Dylan. The anger quickly arose in her; in fact more anger at the way things happened to Le. She went over and hugged the Uchitel, wiping away her tears.

"I want to slap him and then hex him." She declared, surprising herself. Never had she done such a thing but then again, never had she these many friends whom she loved a lot. And she was willing to do anything for them. She dragged Kait to the door and said, "Of course we're coming!"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:01 pm

She was drinking her coffee when Anya walked towards the door. "Yeah, I just wanna drink-" Then Lora dragged her to the door, making her spill coffee. "Come on!" She whined, but then cheered up when she thought of confronting Charles.

"You know Lora, you surprise sometimes." She told her quietly .
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Lena practically blinked. Well, she knew Lora well, but never had she expected her to act like this! And by this, she meant Lora being in a crazy-angry-I-wanna-hex-someone mode. That was usually a Lena thing. Except, of course, Lena's targets have always been specific and she always had a clear reason.

"Uh, we can't just ambush him!" she protested, "we need a plan!" She pursed her lips, and poked Kayla on the shoulder. "Oi! You! Say something!"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:49 am

"I don't care if we have to ambush him!" Anya exclaimed angrily and the proceeded to point at her best friend, "No one, and I repeat, no one is allowed to hurt you. You are my best friend and if Merlin allows me to ambush this good for nothing boy, then by Merlin be it, I will hex him to oblivion!"

She was fuming and she didn't wait for the others as she exited the kitchens while searching for this boy...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:09 pm