Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Going for a walk [Lora/Anya]

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Going for a walk [Lora/Anya] Empty Going for a walk [Lora/Anya]

Post by rev tennant Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Lora hadn't been to Water's Edge a lot of times before. She was either at the forest or streets of Azorat whenever she wanted to be alone. But today seemed like a good day to try out a different location. Lots of things were running through her mind; her fight with Dylan, her new found sister, classes and stuff like that. Being so absorbed in her thoughts, she didn't hear the approaching footsteps.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Going for a walk [Lora/Anya] Empty Re: Going for a walk [Lora/Anya]

Post by danie Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:04 pm

It had been some time since Lora and Anya spent time together alone. And although she did have her for one class and has seen her around school, she had missed spending time alone with her Slushtel friend dearly.

Anya had gone looking for Lora to inform her about her idea of spending time together. She had to make sure she also had alone time with Kait and Kayla soon as well. She missed each of her friends a whole lot but her dreadful homework and her love of reading had gotten in the way.

After yelling her name out in the forest, Anya decided to take a wild chance and look for her in the edge of the water. She had stuck gold. She smiled as she walked over to her and stood next to her and looked out to the water with a small smile.

"Well hello there Mrs. Veer," she grinned playfully. She wasn't aware of the fight between her and Dylan, "How is your lovely face doing today?"

ooc: that okay?
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:55 am

Lora recognized the voice immediately. It was Anya. One of her best friends and one of the reasons as to why she loved Durmstrang. And of course, Kait, Kayla and Dylan were the other amazing reasons as well.

But somehow, Lora couldn't get that close to Anya and Kayla; and so was the closest to Kait. It did make her sad but she always got the impression that both her friends didn't want to share much. At least with her. Besides, she herself wasn't so good at the sharing part.

Normally, Lora would have blushed and grinned happily at the name 'Mrs. Veer.' But now, she just offered her Hrabrost friend a weak smile and said, "Good I suppose." She tried to change the topic. "So how'd you know I'd be here?" She asked teasingly.

OOC: Yesh, s'okayyy^^
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:01 am

Anya's smile faded when Lora's smile was weak. Her worry suddenly increased as she quickly increased her pace towards her and sat next to her.

"Lora, what's wrong?" Anya blurted out and hugged her friend. "Are you okay? Do you need something? Want me to show my Hrabrost side and beat up someone?" The last part was her sad attempt to make her friend laugh but she was willing to do it.

She glared at her slightly when she avoided the question, "I'm not telling you how I did until you tell me what's wrong."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Lora looked at her friend in surprise, clearly not having expected that she would notice her expression. She sighed and tried to sound cheery. "I'm fine, Anya. And no, I don't want you to beat up anyone." She answered and grinned lightly. "Though I have to admit, it'd be pretty funny."

Ignoring the glare, she asked again. "Alright, now that I told you, let's move on. How'd you find me? Either way, I'm glad you did."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:48 am

Anya didn't really like Lora's response but she decided to let it slide and sighed, "If you ever want to talk, you know that I'm here. Especially if you want to beat up someone!"

"Well, I thought that I should check the place here before I went to the City of Azorat and make a trip for nothing," she joked as she took a seat next to her."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:01 am

"Most probably I'll just blurt it out to you after sometime." Lora muttered, mostly to herself. Why did she always find it difficult to tell her friends what's bothering her? After all, she trusted them with her life.

She laughed lightly at Anya's response. "Wise choice. I would have come looking at you, but I knew you'd either be in the Common Room or library." She told with a grin. "And I really didn't feel like going to the library. So, how are you? How are classes going?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:24 pm

"Well, you must know me very well," she laughed. "I do spend quite an awful time there... but what can I do? Besides, I don't think you ever go to the library..." she was fully joking though.

"Lora, we really need to spend more time together," Anya sighed. "I sorta, totally miss you, hella lot!"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Lora laughed and replied, "Of course I know you well; you're one of my best friends for crying out loud!" She linked her arm through Anya's and smiled slightly to herself. "Hey, I do go to the library, okay?" She protested. "Or did you forget that even I love to read? Though, maybe not as much as you," she told teasingly.

"I miss you too Anya." Lora admitted softly. "It's just that things have been sort of crazy lately. I'm just trying to study to forget it or always out of the castle." She forced a grin on her face. "What's new with you?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm

"I know, you're my best friend too," she grinned. "Just don't tell Lena that cause she'll go ballistic if she thinks I switched her," she joked good naturedly.

"Well, why don't I see you there?!" She laughed loudly. "I never really see you in the library!"

"I'm sorry," Anya said softly. She could see the forced smile on Lora's face and she felt sad for her. She wanted to see one of her best friends happy. "But I've a lot happier. I feel terrible that everyone seems to be so sad and I'be been having a good time!"

Anya felt so guilty about it but she couldn't help it.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:30 pm

"I won't tell Le if you won't tell Kait," Lora joked back and laughed lightly. "And sometimes, Kait is worse than Le." She told with a teasing smile.

"That's because you are never there when I'm there!" She replied back and giggled. "You are always at the Common Room when I go to read books, so that's why we never run into each other," she explained wisely with a triumphant grin.

She waved her at the Hrabrost as though it was no big deal. "Don't be sorry for no reason. I mean, it's not your fault Dylan was flirting with some blonde bimbo." She muttered mostly to herself without thinking and quickly put her hand over her mouth. She shook her head and smiled genuinely when she heard that Anya has been loads better. "Oh yes, good time indeed. And all thanks to that mystery boy of yours." She playfully nudged Anya's shoulder. "Remind me to thank him, will you? And you still haven't told me his name!" She said with a puppy dog expression.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:20 am

"I won't I promise!" Anya grinned.

"That's probably true!" She replied and laughed back, "Usually I am in the common room and if someone starts some kind of riot and the girls in my dorm and being annoying, I come here... maybe you should tell all of them to be more rowdy!" She joked

"HE DID WHAT?!" Anya yelled as she stood up, ready to walk over to that boy and give him a lesson he would never forget.

The list of people she was targeting was growing:
    1. Charles Prentiss
    2. Dylan Veer
    3. Rhys Emunds.

They were all going down in her head. How could this Prentiss boy do this to her best friend? How did Rhys even think Lena would do something like that so willingly and why the fuck was Dylan flirting with some blonde bimbo. Anya was angry. The angriest she had allowed herself to be among her friends. Her head was clouded with anger that she didn't even hear Lora's other question about the "myster boy."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:09 am

"Yeah, if it means I'll get to see you more often, I'll definitely tell those girls to be annoyingly rowdy!" Lora replied and laughed. "At least them causing riots has some good outcome."

She looked up at Anya in shock and immediately pulled her back down. "Relax Anya," she tried to calm down her friend. "Told you I'd blurt it out," she said with a small smile, attempting to make a joke since she tended to be positive most of the times. She shrugged. "Besides, it's not a big deal. Technically, she was flirting with him and he wasn't doing anything to stop her because apparently he didn't understand what she was trying to do." She replied, hoping her anger wasn't shown.

Honestly speaking, it was a very big deal to her. But she didn't want any of her friends to know that; not even Kait. After all, this was small compared to what happened with Le and Rhys. She just wanted to cry it out but knew she couldn't do it. She waved her hand in front of Anya's face. "Hello, anybody home?" She asked with a slight laugh.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:37 pm

"True, true," she grinned. "I mean, I remember the first time we met was in the Library and I was only there because people were being quite annoying in the common room."

"I highly doubt that!" Anya retorted as soon as Lora tried to calm her down and placed her back on her seat. "I know I don't know Dylan much but I'm sure boys know when someone's flirting with them."

Anya sighed with a frown, "I see all of you with your significant others and it makes me smile and feel all happy inside that I want someone to be with me; however, when I see you all fight and what not, it scares me and makes me think that perhaps a boy isn't a right thing for me."

"I'm here," she said with a small frown. She laid back onto the grass and looked up to the sky. "Lora, seeing my favorite couples go their separate ways makes me desperately sad. I wish we were all happy like we were last year."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:48 pm

"Aah yes. For once, I'm so glad that I was in the library that day and also that the girls in your Common Room were being quite annoying." Lora replied with a grin. "Remind me to thank them, would you?"

"I don't know Anya," she admitted and sighed. "I don't know whether to believe him and forget about or just let him go." It hurt her just to say those words. No matter what happened, she would never be able to 'let him go.' "I just wish he had broken up with me if he wanted to go with someone else."

She shook her head. "You can't expect any relationship to proceed without a few fights here and there," she stated with a small smile. "And you know what? Having a significant other can be simply amazing. But it's not always a joy ride." She shrugged.

"Everything seemed so perfect, didn't it?" Lora asked and lay down next to the Hrabrost. "I guess this is all part of growing up."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:45 am