Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hrabrost Rules! || Kait/Anya

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Hrabrost Rules! || Kait/Anya Empty Hrabrost Rules! || Kait/Anya

Post by danie Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Anya had made it a rule to spend as much time as she could with her friends. She had spent time with Lena, Lora and soon, she would hang out with Kayla. But at the moment, Anya wanted to hang out with Kait. She hadn't spend time quality time with her which made her sad. She loved Kait and although they were in the same house and polar opposites at times, she loved her friend dearly.

As ridiculous as it sounds because they lived in the same tower, she had owl'd her the day before because Anya had been spend as much time as she could in the library and couldn't have told her in person. The previous day was spent doing as much homework as she could so she could spend time with Kait without worrying about it. She had done well and all she had to do was turn in her assignments that were due the following week. She had always been too much of an over achiever sometimes.

She entered the Golden Thestral and was greeted with the amazing smell of butterbeer. She knew Kait liked to drink, much like Lena, so she ordered herself a butterbeer and would leave Kait the decision of her drink. She sat near a window and watched the passing people with curiosity. She thought of their potential stories when she heard someone come near her table. She smiled.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Hrabrost Rules! || Kait/Anya Empty Re: Hrabrost Rules! || Kait/Anya

Post by Manda Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:07 am

Kait walked in, grinning. She had been bouncing all the way here, for the prospect of hanging out with Anya for the first time in a while made her excited.

She ordered a Firewhiskey, and across from Anya. "Why hello there." She greeted, laughing.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:06 pm

"Well hello there Sunshine," she said with a grin at Kait when sat down. "The earth says hello!"

After laughing at her own joke, even thought it might have sounded ridiculous to Kait, she calmed down and looked over to Kait with a smile.

"How are you today Miss Energetic? Hope you didn't cause much trouble on your way here," she said impishly. "Wouldn't want you to go to Azkaban, now would we?"

outfit
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:56 pm

She frowned, and cocked her head. "Uh, ok." She shrugged, and then grinned. "I am perfectly fine, and nobody got too injured." She laughed.

"So what about you?" She asked.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:09 pm

"Too injured?" She joked, "Oh dear! Who must have died!?"

"I'm great," she smiled. She bit her lip slightly, "I just, I wanted to talk to you about something important. It's kinda of important so this stays between you and me...okay?"

She basically wanted to tell Kait because they were in the same house and wanted to keep her feelings secret. Anya didn't want anyone to find out and although she knew that Lena would get mad for telling Kait her somewhat feelings towards a boy, she had to make Kait promise not to tell.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:10 pm

She grinned. "Nobody, just coma's." She laughed. Then she frowned. What was wrong?

"I promise, now if it is sad and expects comfort, comfort is not my forte." She told her. Kait had a way to be blunt, which was well known, but some how people like Lora come to her for talks.

She leaned back in the chair, and took a swing from her Whiskey.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:58 pm

"Oh I know that!" She laughed slightly, "It's nothing sad or for comfort, I promise!"

She took a deep breath for a moment, "I just want to say that I adore Lena, Lora and Kayla, okay? And they both Lora and Lena have caught onto some feelings that I might be having feelings for a certain boy that uhm, is in our house." At that, she slumped slightly, looking anywhere but Kait's eyes as her cheeks burned red.

"I just... if Lora ever asks about the boy, I mean... if you've ever seen us," she was blabbering nervously. She didn't know how to say it. Anya sighed in defeat, recollected her thoughts. "If anybody asks, can you just not tell anyone?" She pleaded. "I think I kinda like this boy but I just want to be 100% sure that I do before I actually tell you all. Y' know?"

ooc: click this so you can see the thread if you haven't! Razz
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:56 am

She raised her eyebrows as Anya started speaking. "Ah, boy stuff." She muttered. Not a great area of hers either, but it improved greatly when she started dating Frodo.

"Of course I will not tell," She told her firmly. "Just to warn you, Lora is great at reading people's emotions." She grumbled. "I had to learn how to have a poker face to be around her." She laughed.

"I seen you with a few boys in the Hrabrost common room. Care to tell me which one?" She asked.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Anya laughed at the comment on Lora, "Yeah, the moment she saw me after spending time with him, she caught on really quickly. I was surprised, really. But thanks, I knew I could trust you."

"Uhm I won't say his name because I promised Le I would tell her first but," she thought about a way she could tell Kait. "If you saw me act like a buffoon that was as red as a ripe tomato, then that was him."

She looked at Kait with a smile, "I know you're not great about boy stuff but how did you know Frodo was the right boy for you? I mean, do you just feel it or was there some indication?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:33 pm

She grinned. It felt nice, knowing that people trusted her. "Yeah, just learn the Poker Face and you are good to go. Or just be a really good liar, maybe say that you had a embarrassing moment around him." She shrugged.

"That's fine. If I knew his name, I'd probably investigate him if he was safe anyways." She laughed.

She frowned. "Well, his attidude. It was... different. In a boy. I found it funny how.... goody he was. So I decided to see if I can change that, just a little challenge to me, and I realized that... it wasn't just a friend feeling I felt." She blushed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:47 pm