Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Just the Little Moments ll Tessa and Kait

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Just the Little Moments ll Tessa and Kait Empty Just the Little Moments ll Tessa and Kait

Post by Manda Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Kaitlen walked, well ran, into the kitchens with Liath around her shoulders, who was hissing her displeasure. She ignored Liath, and got the attention of a house elf. "Black Coffee please?" She asked, laughing. She was feeling hyper after drinking three cups of coffee, and only wanted more.

Just the Little Moments ll Tessa and Kait Tumblr_m0nds048IF1ql46q8

Last edited by Kaitlen Gem on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Just the Little Moments ll Tessa and Kait Empty Re: Just the Little Moments ll Tessa and Kait

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Tessa manged to wonder into the kitchens. She was pondering sometimes how she actually got around. But she didnt' think anymore of it. Tessi manged to put on a small smile, she knew that she had to keep her chin up. And one day her life would be better. One of the house elfs came up to Tessa and asked her what she wanted. " Just water please." After a couple of seconds they brought her a glass of water.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Just the Little Moments ll Tessa and Kait Empty Re: Just the Little Moments ll Tessa and Kait

Post by Manda Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:02 pm

She looked up at the girl who walked in, and grinned. "Why hello." She called out. "Watcha doing here?" She asked, patting the seat next to her. She sipped her coffee.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit. " Hello." She then had to think of a reason besides I didnt' know where I was going. She did her best to walk over to the person, that is when she started to stumble little bit. Tessi knew that she would fall if she wasn't carefull.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:38 pm

She tensed, ready to leap up just in case she fell. "You o.k?" She asked. She watched an house elf fill up her coffee cup.

"I shouldn't drink more coffee.." She mused out loud. "But, coffee is delicious. I always want coffee." She grinned.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit. " Really I am fine."

But when she went to go sit down, she misjudge how far it was and ended up in the floor.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:00 pm

She shot up to help the poor girl up. "Clumsy, ain't ya?" She laughed. "I am Kait, what about you?" She asked.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:57 am

Tessa sighed a little bit, she couldn't believe that she actually done that. " I am not clumsy." But she knew that was what it looked like. " I am Tessa."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:52 am

Liath hissed with amusement, while Kait chuckled. "So it must be one of those moments then." She said. "What year, Tessa? I see you around, but not often."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Tessa hated that they was laughing at her. But she should have been used to it by now. It would still hurt her, but she tried to pretend that it didn't bother her. " I am in my third year."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:29 pm

She smiled, and sat back down to drink her coffee. "I am in my fourth, Hrabrost." She smiled. "So anything interesting about you? Oh, I haven't properly introduced my snake. This is Liath, a Black Mamba." Kait hoped that Tessa wasn't a Snake girl, cuz she might freak when she found out that Liath was a poisonous snake.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:38 pm

Tessa grew very still, she hated snakes ever since she got bitten by one. She knew that black mamba was a poisonous snake.

She tried to smile alittle bit. " I guess you could say that I am blind and most people don't even know it."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:51 pm

She saw her froze, and sighed. "Liath won't bite. During the whole entire time, she never bite anyone with her venom." She smiled.

She blinked with shocked. "... Wow." She muttered. "You do a very good job hiding it." She grinned. "I always wanted to meet a blind person, just to see how they cope." She laughed.

(OOC: I really didn't know! LOL))
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Tessa tried to smile, that really didn't her from being scared.

She sighed. " I guess I am that good. I have to say I cope very easily."

( OOC: Yeah everybody loves Tessa....she is different)
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:26 pm

"That's good." She grinned. "Hmm... you know I will still talk to you even if you are blind?" She asked. "I don't really care, of course I feel sorry, but..." She trailed off because she wasn't sure of what to say.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:03 pm

Tessa smiled. " You really shouldn't feel sorry for me." Over the years, she learned to stop feeling sorry for herself. " I have learned to live with it."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:52 pm

She nodded. "Aye, I feel the same sometimes. People feel sorry for me, cuz of my childhood, but I live with it." She shrugged, and grinned.

"So, I am merely curious, how do you get around?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Tessa sat there and thougt about it. Just trying to putting it into words. " Well it doesn't help that I fall or walk into walls a lot. But I always pick myself back up." She smiled a little bit. " I just manage to get around."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:51 pm

She nodded. "I see." Then she realized something. "Gosh, I am a idiot. Earlier, that wasn't you being clumsy." She laughed.

"So, what are you doing in the kitchen?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:17 am

Tessa laughed. " It is alright, some people don't pick up on it." She then thought for a couple of seconds. " I love to come down here by myself."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:29 pm

She smiled. "Ah." She said simply. She nodded, and cocked her head. "I like to come here, just for the Alcohol and food." She laughed.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 pm

Tessa started to blink. " I can say that I have never had alcohol before. Not sure if I want to try it."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 pm

She laughed. "Don't start drinking girl. Once you start, it is hard to stop." She chuckled darkly. She never admitted this to people, even to Lora or Frodo, but she regretted starting drinking. It was a habit, that some people look down upon on. Especially when you are a kid.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Tessa laughed. " Yeah I don't like the idea of doing things you can't remember the next day. And the hangover the next day." She smiled. " That really isnt' my cup of tea."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:28 pm

She laughed. "I am not sure of how many times I have experienced that... " She trailed off. She brushed back her hair and drank her coffee.

"How do you like Durmstrang?" She asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:11 am