Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Just the Little Moments ll Tessa and Kait

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Just the Little Moments ll Tessa and Kait - Page 2 Empty Re: Just the Little Moments ll Tessa and Kait

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Tessa then started to laugh a little bit. " I really like it here, now that I am getting to know more people."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Just the Little Moments ll Tessa and Kait - Page 2 Empty Re: Just the Little Moments ll Tessa and Kait

Post by Manda Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:34 pm

She grinned. "I have been here since first year. It has been my getaway, of course will it's up and downs, but I love Durmstrang." She smiled softly.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:43 am

Tessa smiled. " That is awesome. I know I will get used to it soon."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:52 am

She nodded. "Hmm... I ran out of what to say now." She laughed. "So, what do you like?" She asked.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Tessa was trying to thin, but all that was on her mind was Afonka. " Sorry wasn't paying attention."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:52 am

She noticed that her mind was somewhere else. Lora had that look a lot, and she wondered what she was thinking about.

"There's something on your mind." She commented. "Maybe a boy?" She asked.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 am

Tessa was blushing. " Yes it is a boy." She then was remembering how they both meet.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:57 am

She laughed and poked her in the arm. "Spill. Somebody needs to tell me, I can't die from curiousity!" She exclaimed, faking tears.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:36 am