Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Waking Moments

Waking Moments Empty Waking Moments

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Charlotte sighed happily and turned over in her sleep, opening her eyes wearily she wondered for a moment where she was then with a groan she remembered, she was with Arsen yes, but stuck in a house with crazy Hades Malfoy for the Christmas holidays.

Remembering that Arsen should be back Charlotte sat bolt upright in bed and searched the room for him, smiling gently when she found him sleeping in the corner of the room between her bed and the wall.

Jumping off the bed Charlotte walked quietly over to him, seeing if he was alright. He seemed so anyway and she left him to sleep he looked like he needed it.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Waking Moments Empty Re: Waking Moments

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:05 pm

Arsen woke with a start they had found him. His heavy eyes darted around the room in a panic before he realised he was alone with only Charlotte in the room that now happened to be awake. Great she'd seen him wake from a nightmare. He sighed and moved his stiff arm, his face screwing up in pain as his whole body ached from the workout the night before.

"Hey why didn't you wake me?" He asked his voice clouded by sleep.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Charlotte jumped a little and turned her head around to see that Arsen was now awake, with a smile she walked over to him and sat down in front of him looking carefully all over him to assess the damage.

"You looked like you needed the sleep."

Grinning a little Charlotte bit down on her thumb again and traced a small line across Arsen's forehead muttering lightly she hoped that this would make Arsen feel a little less sore, the good thing about it was that it didn't take much out of her to do it.

"There, hopefully that will make you feel less sore."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:27 pm

"Thanks but i'm fine, i don't need that much sleep anymore. I havent had a proper nights sleep since... well... i can't even remember." He shrugged watching as she made her way to sit in front of him.

"I'm fine i just ache a little that's all." He smiled weakly trying to get to his feet but failing miserably. "Ugh i hate feeling like this." He sighed placing one hand on his forehead. "Do you trust me?" He asked looking up into her eyes. "I need to borrow some of your power for a few seconds, i promise you won't even feel it. I literally have no engery to stand up, i'm not going to be much fun in this state." He reasurred her keeping his eyes on hers so she knew he was telling her nothing but the truth. " It's either that or you could light me a fire it wont be as effective to me in this state but it should work." He smiled weakly.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:24 am

"Of course! Take as much as you need..."

Charlotte nodded enthusiastically she too did not like Arsen in this state, not quite sure what she was doing Charlotte placed her hand on Arsen's chest and waited for him to call the fire he had given to her back into him. She looked at him, her eyes filled with worry, and wondered if he would be alright, Charlotte had never felt this worried about anyone and it made her feel a little odd.

"Please feel better Dark."

She said quietly, wringing her hands on her skirt she wore from the day before, it was crumpled and so was her t-shirt and jacket but they were fine, until she could get her luggage that is. Pulling gently at Arsen's hand she placed him on the bed so that he could lie down in more comfort.

"Here lye down until you feel better."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:19 pm

He closed his eyes and took both her hands in his and concentrated on the link the brand made. "He took a breath searching for the fire he had given her earlier which would make it easier to find her power. He felt the downwards pull as his body connected to the earth where fire begun slowly he was made to feel lighter and lighter his engery slowly drawing back to him.

He opened his eyes with a smile. "Wow i can't believe i actually did that." He smirked getting to his feet to test his muscles. He held forwards one hand to help her up. Sending warmth straight back into her hand.

"Thanks now that really belongs to you." He smiled. "It will protect you from most things, like ghosts and some weaker spells at least whilst i'm not around."

"I'm fine Char i don't need to lay down see, good as new." He smiled moving his arms and legs with ease.

"I'm fine now Char althought i could do with a good fire." He winked walking over to the door and opening it silently. "Come here,, shh." He smirked taking hold of her hand.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:33 pm

Charlotte smiled, he definitely looked a lot better than he had done and she believed that he would be alright, relaxing a little she sat back down on the bed, but not for long. As Arsen pulled her hand into his Charlotte blushed a little, noticing he was warm again, like always.

"Where are we going?"

Charlotte whispered in a small voice, her head right next to Arsen's ear as she stuck close to him, even though his fire was protecting her against ghosts and other spells she was still a little afraid of what might be lurking inside this mansion.

"I thought we weren't allowed out of the room, I don't want you to get into trouble."

Charlotte hissed, trying to keep her voice down.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:32 pm

"Outside." He whispered back with a smile checking to make sure the corridor outside the room was empty. "Come on." He held Kraken head as he wrapped around his arm.

"Don't worry he can't complain if i'm practising using my gifts." He said coming to a stop before a corner. He poked Krakens head round listening for his reply to see if it was clear. "Yeah we're clear." He said rushing down the stairs pausing only to check the entrance hall was free then he ran out the front doors.

"Ar fresh air." He smiled pulling her round to the side of the house. "Now we can make snow men." He smiled. "Right after i've made a fire." He let go of her hand and walked a few feet away and rubbed his hands together. "Brace yourself." He turned back to smile at her before closing his eyes a huge fire appearing right in front of him seconds later.

He walked back over to her taking off his leather jacket and hung it over her shoulders. "I think you'll need it more than i will. Besides it will burn, it's not fire proof yet." He smiled and walked right in front of the fire before taking that extra step to completely cover himself in the flames. The flames grew up gently carressing his body as it wrapped it's self around it's master giving him extra energy and strenghtening him.

Minutes later he left the flames his body still on fire his arms spread out wither side of him and his eyes closed. He opened his eyes to reveal his once blue iris's now a bright orange colour. "That is so fun." He smiled looking creepy and slightly weird covered in flames.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Charlotte raised her eyebrows, she was far from dressed for the outside, she was in a skirt and a strap t-shirt, as they snuck around Arsen's house Charlotte wondered what he meant by using his gifts, did he mean the gifts that she had given him? As the cold hit her Charlotte winced, she wasn't ready for it and it numbed her legs instantly.

"Um thank you Dark but what are you..."

After kicking a bank of snow she snapped her head up after she heard something burst into flames, her eyes widened when she saw it was Arsen Charlotte gasped and her hands flew to her mouth. Tears sprung to her eyes and she rushed over to him, wondering what she could do.

"DARK!" She yelled her voice full of panic

Charlotte sat down in the snow and looked at Arsen in flames, something was oddly beautiful about it but her heart was being torn she didn't know what to do, she felt so useless, like always. Hot tears rolled down her cheeks, she muttered endlessly.

"Dark..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Arsen smiled until he saw the tears coming down her face. His smile dropped from his face as he landed on his knees in front of her. He shook his head making the flames slowly die out around him his eyes remaining orange for the time being.

"What's the matter Char, i can't burn. I'm sorry i should have explained." He said checking his temperature was low enough before he pulled her into a hug. "I'm practically made of fire Char, i'm not normal." He explained pushing her away gently still keeping hold of the top of her arms.

"Fire can't hurt me. See." He said making the tip of his finger explode into flames.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:55 pm

"I thought you were...I didn't know what to...I'm sorry."

Charlotte rubbed her eyes and tried to stop the tears from falling, she should have realised what was happening and she felt a little bit stupid for not clicking on. Her arms flung themselves around Arsen's neck and without really knowing what she was doing Charlotte placed another soft kiss on Arsen's lips, she was stunned with the shock of what just happened.

"I'm sorry, I should have realised..."

Smiling gently Charlotte tried to put the shock behind her, letting go of Arsen she lay back on the snow and spread her arms and legs out making a snow angel in the crisp white snow. Jumping out of it quickly Charlotte looked down at it, quite proud of her work.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:14 pm

"Hey it's okay i should have explained. I'm not used to people knowing, so i just expect them to realise." He smiled weakly holding her close to him to keep her warm.

Her lips met his and he froze, he had no idea who she felt. "Woah i was not expecting that. I thought you were going to kill me for scaring you or something, anything but that." He laughed a little. "But i'm kinda glad you didn't i think i like this side to you. Well not the crying thing obviously." He smirked wiping away a tear on her cheek.

"How do you feel about me Char?" He asked not totally sure if he had read her right, he was afterall new to the whole love thing.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:46 am

Charlotte blushed furiously and she couldn't stop her hair turning a bright shade of pink, she couldn't even answer Arsen's question herself, she didn't know how she felt about him, Charlotte couldn't put it into words and there are no words for it. With a sigh she sat back down on the snow and lay her head on Arsen's chest.

"I don'd know Dark...I care about you, a lot, I want to be able to keep you safe, you are a dear friend to me but I feel something else too...I can't rightly explain what it is."

She shook her head and squeezed the last few tears from her eyes, Charlotte didn't know what she was feeling. All she knew was that it was too much all in one go...she wasn't used to feeling this much about anyone and it was getting her all confused.

"I suppose I might have been relieved that I hadn't lost you, maybe that's why I kissed you. I don't know." Her eyebrows furrowed together.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:29 pm

He thought for a second about what she said, he felt like that about her too but he had no idea what it all meant. Feelings were new to him, just as having friends was new too. "I think i feel the same. I've never wanted to protect someone before. I feel like i have to keep you safe, i don't think i could bare it if you got hurt."

He sighed and sat back with his legs crossed, his hands turning his ring over and over. He frowned he'd have to ask someone, but he wasn't sure Hades was the right guy to ask. He was just as bad as him with the feelings.

"I wish i new what all this meant Char but i don't, i have no idea what is going on this is all new to me." He frowned looking over to the flames still burning but the snow around and underneath it didn't seem to be affected.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:22 am

Charlotte nodded and her hair turned back to it's normal shade of white which matched the snow perfectly, she smiled softly, at least whatever they were feeling they felt the same way about each other, be it friendship or something else they would be able to agree on it together.

"Maybe it's because you think I'm hot."

She winked getting up from the floor and walking over to the fire, she ran her hand through the top of it the flames licking her skin and it didn't hurt surprisingly.

"I know I'm not very good at it yet, but, I want to protect you to, that's why I gave you those presents."

Charlotte turned to Arsen deadly serious.

"I have a feeling in the future we're both going to get into some tough battles because of the Wraiths, and, I want to you seriously use the things I gave you. Don't pay attention to my state, just use them. Ok?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:58 pm

"I like your hair like that." He smiled running his finger through the piece of hair dangling by her face. "Don't get too carried away, cause i might just have to tackle you onto my home terf." He smiled nodding over to the flames.

"I wanna show you something." He smiled getting up to walk over to stand beside her. "Do you trust me enough to walk into the flames with me? Don't worry you won't burn i would never let that happen. Not with my flames." He smiled taking hold of her hand.

"You know i wont do that Char imagine if the roles were reversed would you wear something if it meant causing me pain?" He frowned looking into her eyes. "I'm fine with you just being here i have Hades to protect me and you have me. I will never allow anything to happen to you."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:24 am

"It's not pain Dark, it just makes me tired. What is the point in me going through the pain part of bonding with the thing if you don't use it." Charlotte pouted

Charlotte sighed, it was a waste of her time and energy to talk to Arsen about her gifts now, he wouldn't see sense so it would just be best for her to keep quiet and try and persuade him later. She blushed lightly once more, Charlotte still wasn't used to people complimenting her and Arsen seemed to have a bigger effect on her than most.

"W-w-what?" Charlotte asked, taking hold of Arsen's hand. "I trust you."

Waiting for what she presumed was going to be a fairly warm couple of minutes, she tightened her grip on Arsen's hand trying to reassure herself and, because he was warm, like always.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:41 am

"I will use them i promise, just not if i'm introuble i wont sacrifice you for my pain okay." He smiled gently turning to look at her so she understood his words. "I need you to be strong, i can't have you weakened." He frowned.

"I said i like your hair like that." He smiled and little laugh came out as he couldn't keep it in. He took a deep breath and stood before her and took both her hands on in each if his. "Take a deep breath okay, this will be a little warm." He said starting to walk backwards into the flames and gently bringing her forwards. He concentrated all his mind on keeping the flames from burning her, his clothes however set on fire almost immediately. "Don't be scared, i'll never allow you to be hurt i promise. We can stop if you don't want to go on." He said looking into her eyes and pausing just before she would make contact with the flames.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:21 pm

"I guess...I understand you..."

Charlotte's eyes widened, he was going to make her walk into the flames? Was he serious? Her heart pounded a little but noticed the way that Arsen had remained unharmed when he had stepped into the fire before hand so Charlotte felt a little braver about going into the flames.

"I'm ready."

Squeezing his hand tighter Charlotte stepped forward waiting for him to tell her that it was safe to go into the fire, she watched as his clothes set on fire once more and Charlotte bit her lips softly.

She didn't know what to do, she was scared, yet she wanted to know what it felt like. She trusted Arsen more than anyone...and yet...Charlotte was still scared. Taking a small gulp she moved next to Arsen and waited for the flames to engulf her.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:32 pm

"See i knew you wouldn't do the same if it were reversed. But i promise i will wear it." He smiled. "In fact i'll put it on when we go back inside." He smiled lettinng his fingers tickle her palm.

"You sure... well i'm ready. Take it at your own pace." He said his face emotionless as he concentrated, he had never done this before but he wasn't going to tell her that.

"You will feel nothing i promise it's different for me the burning is soothing you will just feel warmth, i'm only allowing a liittle bit of heat get to you." He explained so she would not set a light like him, that would be dangerous for her. He pulled forwards one of her hands into the flames so she could see he was telling her the truth. "See nothing." He smiled slowly walking baqckwards deeper into the flames pullling her along with him.

"Don't let go of me okay. I don't think i can do this without touching you and there is no way i'm going to test that on you." He frowned letting the fire inside him to control it better, easier.
    She didn't know what to do, she was scared, yet she wanted to know what it felt like. She trusted Arsen more than anyone...and yet...Charlotte was still scared. Taking a small gulp she moved next to Arsen and waited for the flames to engulf her.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:37 pm

Charlotte gulped and nearly jumped into the flames, she held herself flush against Arsen and her head on his chest, eyes closed so that she couldn't see the sight of herself covered in flames. Not until she was used to the feeling that it gave her. Breathing in deeply Charlotte opened her eyes and for a moment stared at Arsen's t-shirt.

"This feels really weird."

Trying to joke about it Charlotte moved her head more and she saw herself and Arsen covered in fire, but, unlike before, she quite liked it. It seemed different when you were inside the flames to out.

"It's actually not too bad. I'm warm. Which is nice..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:06 pm

"Don't worry i got you." He said wrapping his arms around her. "I could sit here all day, fire has something over me and sometimes i find it hard to pull away it can be very..." He paused looking for the right word. "Persuasive." He sighed looking down at her and rested his hand on the back of her neck, tangled in her hair.

"Yeah imagine my thought when i got caught in a house fire and didn't burn." He smiled, laughing a little. "Now that we weird, i braced my self for the pain, and it came but i didn't die." He frowned he still had no idea how he could even do this.

"Fire can be both good and bad, people just tend to forget it's goodness and concentrate on the bad." He shrugged he could understand why but fire was so useful on both sides.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:18 pm

Arsens speech about fire roused Charlotte she though that it was amazing the way that he and fire were kind of the same thing because oth were passionate about things and both showed strength something that Arsen definitely had lots of. She stood close to him and secretly enjoyed the feeling of him playing with her hair, Charlotte would never say this however.

"This is wonderful...I don't think fire is bad...fire is like you so fire is definatly something that I would like to see more of."

Charlotte smiled softly and wrapped her hands around Arsens waist her head still laying on his chest while she murmered softly about the feeling of the fire around her.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:33 pm

"It can be very tempermental just like myself. When i'm angry and the fire is in control my eyes are meant to turn orange." He smiled. "Me and fire are the say thing. I am fire and fire is me." He shrugged.

"You shouldn't be too trusting of me Char i am bad, it's a part of me. Even my parents said so. They punished me for so long because of it, fire saved my life. It's all i had to turn to." He sighed brushing her hair back.

"Well you've some to the right place." He smiled. "I'm made of the stuff. You'll just have to stick around me for longer if you want fire." He smirked he loved spending time with her, it allowed him to be himself. He wrapped his spare arm around her waist pulling her in closer to his body making sure the invisible barrier around her was still strong so she wouldn't burn. He had no idea how long he could pull this off for.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:55 am

Charlotte smiled when Arsen told her that fire was to do with anger of course it would be but anger has it's balance with other things and Charlotte knew that Arsen was at a time when he was finding his own mixture. She held herself closer to him, enjoying the way that it felt to be near to him and she felt grateful because this was how a Christmas should be.

"thank you Dark. This has been one of the best Christmases and I couldn't think of a better way to spend it than with you."

It might have seemed corny to Arsen but to Charlotte it was as true as it can be. She loved being around Arsen it was the only time she felt understood.

"Maybe your worth me getting hurt Dark. I trust you regardless of others because you are my friend. My best friend."

Charlotte laced her fingers with Arsens.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:34 pm