Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Waking Moments

Waking Moments - Page 3 Empty Re: Waking Moments

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Charlotte squeaked happily and began to run faster away from Arsen, occasionally she kept looking back to see what he was doing, however, while she was glancing backwards Charlotte tripped over a stone made invisible by the snow and face planted the floor.

"Ow."

She giggled and turned around spitting out the snow that was in her mouth, Charlotte got up quickly again and hid behind a tree forming a new snowball in her other hand.

"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Arsen frowned as she face planted the floor. "Are you okay?" He asked still running towards her, by now the snow ball had melted in his hand. "Damn my hotness." He smiled bending down to scoop up another snowball, sneaking up behind the tree to get closer towards her.

"Boo." He shouted jumping round the tree and throwing the snowball right at her then running back away laughing. Scooping up more snow when it was safe to do so.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Charlotte screamed a little with the shock of getting whacked in the face by a lump of cold snow, she growled and ran after Dark her legs moving double time in the snow but it took double the effort for them to move through it. Charlotte when she was close enough threw the snow ball and it hit him on the back.

"Yeah, you're hot alright, but I'm smoking."

Charlotte made a gun with her fingers and pretended to blow the tip before running for cover and away from Arsen.

"Roar! I'm a snail."

She laughed.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:49 pm

He laughed the grin being wiped off his face as a snow ball hit him on the back of his head. "GRRR. I'm a snake and we can be very slithery." He smiled turning round just in time to through his snow ball right back at her.

"And that's why you are so slow." He smiled sticking his tongue out at her. He ran straight towards the tree running up the trunk and doing a backflip landing in the same position runners take up at the start of a race but with only one hand touching the floor. He smiled and looked up at her his mischievous grin back on his face.

He charged at her gently taking her down in the snow, him landing on top. "Now who wins do you give?" He asked pinning her hands above her head.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Charlotte squeaked a little as Arsen charged at her and she fell into the snow, her hair splayed out behind her and she blushed a little even though the snow was making her clothes wet Charlotte didn't really notice she was too busy looking into Arsen's eyes. Feeling her heart beat a little faster Charlotte shook her head to clear her thoughts.

"Neverrrrrr!"

Charlotte cried struggling against his grasp and trying to break it, growling lightly Charlotte decided to try a different tack, she bit her lip and leant forwards biting Arsen's ear softly. When he was distracted Charlotte grinned and flipped him over throwing snow in his face.

"Someone needs to cool off his ego."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:47 pm

He smiled then leant down to kiss her. "Well you will soon if i stick my tongue in your eye." He laughed waving his tongue at her her hands still pinned down.

"Ar how dare you flip me you little cheat." He smiled shaking his head to clear off the snow. He shivered against the snow. "Ar that's cold. I hate the cold." He said slowly loosing consciousness.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:59 pm

Charlotte gasped as she saw that Arsen was slowly beginning to fade in and out of conciousness, Charlotte got up from on top of him and pulled at his arm helping him up and getting him over to the dry patch of grass he had cleared before.

"Dark, please don't pass out...I'm sorry! I'm really sorry..."

Charlotte bent her head down and kissed his lips once more.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:04 pm

Arsens hands fisted in the snow making two small snow balls. He opened his eyes and gently threw both in her face before getting to his feet. He laughed "Rule number one never feel sorry for you opponent." He smiled beckoning her with his fingers.

"Bring it on sweetheart." He winked slowly backing away from her and back to the snow.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Charlotte squealed again and she growled at Arsen staying on the floor Charlotte grinned evilly and launched herself at his legs bringing him down to the floor and stuffing snow in his mouth with an evil giggle.

Charlotte got up off of Arsen's back where she had his hands pinned behind and made for the cover of the trees hiding behind one and peering out from behind it, balling up two more snowballs just in case.

"Mwhahahahah! It's the cute ones you need to watch out for."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:19 pm

"ARRR." He cried as he face planted the snow. He coughed then decided to melt it as snow was forced into his mouth. "Ugh thanks i needed that." He smiled sticking his tongue out at her then dived to his feet.

He ran straight for the tree jumping at the last minute to cling onto a branch. He pulled himself up so he was looking down at Char. "Guess who?" He smiled knocking the tree's snow on top of her.

"Who knew snakes could climb eh." He smiled jumping down doing a little roll as he landed on the snow.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:57 pm

Charlotte giggled lightly but as she saw Arsen on top of the tree branch she opened her mouth to protest to what he was going to do but it was filled with snow a second later, coughing and spluttering Charlotte clambered out of the snow soaked through to the skin and freezing. She glared at Arsen and pulled his leg tugging him down from the tree.

"Ass."

She growled pulling tongues at Arsen before she ran behind another tree and tried to warm herself up before throwing yet another snowball in Arsen's direction. Charlotte sighed as she noticed her hand were turning blue.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:40 pm

He dropped down as she pulled his leg landing on his feet. He brushed down his jacket and turned to look at her his eyebrow raised. He moved towards her closing the gap then he smiled.

"You cold?" He asked raising his hands in surrender. "Let me warm you up." He smiled. "I promise i wont attack. See my hands are empty."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:18 am

Charlotte raised her snowball, not sure if this was some clever ploy but when she saw that he had nothing in his hand Charlotte moved over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, laying her head on his shoulder.

"You're going to get all wet now...sorry..."

She gestured to her wet and soggy clothes before she wrapped her hands back around Arsen's waist.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:59 pm

He slowly made his way over his hands still raised near his head. He wrapped one arm around her shoulders and the other slightly lower landing just above her waist.

He smiled and pulled forwards a little to look at her face. "I don't get wet silly not if i don't want too." He smiled taping her nose gently with his finger before he pulled her back in for a quick hug.

"I could dry them for you." He smirked letting her go and taking the bottom of her shirt in his hands. He closed his eyes and concentrated, sending a warm breeze straight up the fabric then repeating the process for her trousers by taking hold of the bottom of the trouser legs.

"Better?" He asked pulling her back in for a hug, he clothes still warm. "You still cold? I could turn up the heat."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:25 pm

"Don't call me silly."

Charlotte grinned poking his nose with her finger.

Charlotte grinned happily and watched as Arsen dried her clothes, she felt much better and the freshness of the cold of her skin against the warmth of her clothes made her feel really nice, really clean. Charlotte rested her hands on Arsen's shoulder once more and nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck.

"I don't mind as long as I get to hug you, I'm alright with whatever."

Realising what she said Charlotte moved herself away from Arsen with a little blush creeping across her cheeks.

"Sorry...I just like hugs. Especially from you."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:07 pm

He smirked. "Then don't say silly things." He smiled sticking his tongue out at her. "Good because you're being hugged whether you like it or not." He smiled stepping back from her as he sensed her getting hotter.

"I felt you get warm." He smiled cupping her reddened cheek in his hand using his thumb to rub along the blush. "I love it when you blush it's cute." He smirked his eyes scanning every inch of her face, taking everything in.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Charlotte, hearing what Arsen said couldn't help but blush more her hair turning a faint shade of pink with the ferocity of it. She buried her head into Arsen's chest and sighed loudly, Charlotte peeked out from her hiding place and kissed his cheek quickly.

"Oh hush up Dark."

She poked his cheek where she had kissed it.

"Before I make you."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:45 pm

He smiled. "Aw your hair as well." He smiled picking up a strand of her pink hair with his finger then tucked it around her ear. He wrapped his arms around her holding her close so the cold wouldn't get to her.

"Yeah? Make me." He smiled whispering the last part in her ear. Clinging on to the front of her clothes to pull her closer.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:17 am

Charlotte's heart beat a little faster in her chest, why couldn't Arsen just be quiet and accept her threat? But no. He had to go and make her do what she had been thinking of. Glaring playfully at Arsen Charlotte moved her hands to entwine in his hair and kissed his lips softly once more, a little longer than normal.

"There? Now you're shut up."

Charlotte sighed as he hair returned to it's normal colour and she was just left with a blush the size of Australia.

"And my hair's normal again. Ha."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:41 pm

"Hmm if that's the punishment i'll have to talk about you blushing more often." He smiled placing each of his hands on her hips. "Oh that just won't do i'll have to make you blush again now wont i?" He smiled kissing her forehead.

"Hades seems to like you. You're still here and he hasn't even called me in yet. He must think you're a good influence on me." He smiled.

"Or he thinks i'm going to corrupt you into joining me as being his slave." He said looking over to the house windows for any sign of his guardian.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Charlotte cursed herself and she blushed again, deeper this time so that her hair went bright pink instead of just the rose colour it had been before, she didn't know what she could do to punish Arsen...she didn't really want to but...that wasn't much of a comeback.

"Maybe I'll just have to not kiss you then."

Charlotte winked moving out of his grasp and hiding herself behind a tree.

"I am a good influence, I'm awesome, why wouldn't he want me around?"

She pulled her tongue out at Arsen before vanishing behind the tree again.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:13 pm

He smiled. "Aw look at that you blushed harder." He took hold of one strand of hair looking at it more closely.

"You won't do that you love kissing me i can tell." He smirked placing his lips on hers. He raised one eyebrow as he ran away. "Now who's big headed eh?" He smiled running after her. "I hope you're fast il mio angelo cause im faster." He smiled running straight towards her wrapping his arms around her waist from behind.

"Now you're mine." He whispered into her ear. "What you going to do about it?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:05 am

Charlotte felt Arsen's hands around her waist and she jumped a little bit, but she relaxed into his backwards hug and rested her head on his shoulder lightly and kissed his cheek softly.

"I can be big headed occasionally, I'm cute, so it works and maybe I wanted to get caught hmm?"

She teased pulling tongues at Arsen again.

"Nothing. I want to be yours..."

Charlotte whispered softly into Arsen's ear.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 pm

"Yeah right i could out run you any time." He grinned. "I'm in training you know, being as fast as possible is something i learnt. Im like one of those muggle fighters, ninja's i think they're called. I'm like a ninja." He smiled leaning in to the kiss.

He sighed in mock relief. "Phew i dont think i could handle another fight for you." He smirked angling his head to place a kiss on her lips.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Charlotte blushed again and her hair turned a rose shade once more, she muttered dangerously before she, defeated of her feeling of rage towards Arsen, tilted her head too and leant in for another kiss on the lips. Charlotte grinned happily into the soft kiss and moved away.

"Ninja fast reflexes huh?"

Charlotte grinned evilly and launched herself at Arsen tickling him around the waist.

"Mwahahahaha!" She laughed wickedly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:24 pm