Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

it's kinda like coffee, actually ;; BEAM-ME-UP KAYLA, LORA, ANYA, KAIT

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

it's kinda like coffee, actually ;; BEAM-ME-UP KAYLA, LORA, ANYA, KAIT - Page 2 Empty Re: it's kinda like coffee, actually ;; BEAM-ME-UP KAYLA, LORA, ANYA, KAIT

Post by Manda Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:51 am

She pinched Kayla's side as she walked past her. "Le, he hurt you." She growled. "He broke up the famous couple, Rhy's and Lena, and did he even say sorry?" She asked. She looked at Anya, and followed her.

"Where do you think we will find him?" She asked Anya.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

it's kinda like coffee, actually ;; BEAM-ME-UP KAYLA, LORA, ANYA, KAIT - Page 2 Empty Re: it's kinda like coffee, actually ;; BEAM-ME-UP KAYLA, LORA, ANYA, KAIT

Post by rev tennant Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:02 pm

"We can just ambush him and that's what we are going to do," Lora told, making Le look at her. "Only cause that's exactly what he deserves. I mean, we can't just sit her and formulate a plan since that will be wasted time which can be spent by ambushing him."

She shook her head, really not liking the way she was currently acting. This was just so unlike her but she couldn't find it to care at the moment. She went towards the exit with Le and Kait and asked, "Maybe the Common Room?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:16 pm

"Besides his million flaws, you do know he has a heart, right?" she asked, trying to reason with her friends, "why don't we attack the thing that hurts his heart the most, like he did with me? Sounds like a fair play, don't you think?" Smirking, she pursed her lips, wondering if he had anything in his heart worth breaking for.

She then spoke, "Do you even know the password?" She then added, "Well, I know the password anyway." She took her wand out of her pocket and followed her friends, twirling it around her fingers.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:27 pm

She shifted her feet. "Well, the plan thing is starting to sound like a good idea. Ambush... we don't know his flaws. His weaknesses. I am sure Le here knows them." She shrugged.

"What house is he in anyways?" She asked. Before now, she wasn't interested in this Prentiss guy.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:59 am

"Can we just go and hex him already?" Lora asked, already reaching for her wand. "Alright Le, you tell us what we need to know and we'll go accordingly."

"I think he's in Hitrost or Hrabrost...." she looked at Lena questioningly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:10 am