Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I was looking for my brother but I found sweets

Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

I was looking for my brother but I found sweets Empty I was looking for my brother but I found sweets

Post by Tristan Rousseau Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:55 am

"Julieeee! Julieeeee!" Tristan called out his brother's name as he moved down the street. Why couldnt his brother hear him. He should have found the younger boy already. He had magical powers, those should have been telling the Beauxbations student through some magical connection that his little brother wanted to see him.

"Julie!" his tone grew more demanding, the people o the streets around him began giving the child strage glances but the said child didn't even notice them.

"Julie?" Tristan opened a door at random to one of the shops he was walking by, peaking his head in.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

I was looking for my brother but I found sweets Empty Re: I was looking for my brother but I found sweets

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:23 am

Julian frowned, his hands shoved deep into his pockets as he strolled aimlessly through the streets. He had no reason to be here, no real reason to be anywhere. But that was the way he liked it. Nothing could stop him from doing whatever he wanted.

Nothing but his own boredom.

Sighing, his thoughts turned towards family. The only members of it he cared about anymore were Dilly and Tristan. Corin was probably dead, so what was the point about worrying about him?

Frowning, he glanced around him. He could've sworn he'd heard....And there it was again. "Tristan," Julian breathed, a slow smile pulling on his lips. Pushing people out of his way, he followed the sound of his baby brother's voice, finally finding him.

"At your service," he grinned, falling into a sweeping bow.

Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

I was looking for my brother but I found sweets Empty Re: I was looking for my brother but I found sweets

Post by Tristan Rousseau Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:38 am

"Sweets!" the little boy exlaimed as he saw what was inside the shop which he had peaked into to. The thoughts of his brother were completely forgotten as he rushed in and stared with wide eyes at the assortments of candies avalible in the store.

"Can I have some sweets?" he asked the ladies at the counter. "Please?" he added after a small pause, remebering that that word had to be used in order to get something nice.

The lady behind the counter gave the boy a smile "Where are your parents, little one?"

"At home? I think. I came here to look for my brother." At that Tristan frowned slightly, as he remembered the purpose of his outing.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:34 pm

His lips flitted upwards, amusement shining in his eyes as he found himself completely ignored by his little brother.

If it was anyone else, he might have been annoyed, but Tristan was a child. It wasn't as if he knew any better. Stepping backwards, Julian tilted his head up, the smile vanishing as he read the store name. Candy. How ... nice. He liked candy, but going into a candy store wasn't something he felt like he could do without the urge to buy and eat it all.

But Tristan was worth it, wasn't he? Groaning, Julian pulled open the door, catching the woman's last words. Smirking slightly, the Prideux leaned against the door, humming softly. "Who knows? Maybe he actually found him."
    Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

Post by Tristan Rousseau Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:49 am

"Julie!" Tristan yelled as he heard his brother's voice. Not waiting a second, the litt boy rushed towards the door and wrapped his arms around the Prideux's waist. "Can we please buy some candy? Pretty please?" he asked with big puppy dog eys, his hans still wrapped tightly around the older boy.

"Can we live in this store?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:51 pm

He grinned at the recognition that he finally got, amusement sparkling in his blue eyes. Though it'd be hard pressed for him to admit it, he had missed his brother.

And if anything, he wanted to at least make sure that Tristan was safe.

"Nice to see you as well, Triste," Julian hugged him back. "Of course. All the candy you can possibly get your little hands on."

The benefits of being Marked by a filthy rich half-vampire.

"Live in the store?" he repeated, chuckling. Giving his head a small shake, he grinned down at Tristan. "Until the store closes, sure, why not?"
    Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

Post by Tristan Rousseau Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:22 am

Tristan grinned up at his brother briefly before moving away to look at the wide assortment of candy once again. His brother after alll was nowhere near as importnat as the candy right now.

"I like these ones and these ones!" The little boy exclaimed as he pointed to the various sweets that stood out to him. His selections did not pause there however and soon he was holding more candy than his little arms could carry. "I wanna eat all of these!" he anounced to Julain, his face hidden behind the stack of wrapped sugary goods as he turned to his brother.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Julian shook his head, watching his little brother amusedly. Had he been like that once? So young and so carefree? He supposed he had been once, but times like those were long gone.

A small frown crossing his face, he leaned back against a wall, his eyes on his brother, watching for any sign that he wasn't as happy as he seemed. They had the same parents after all, and Julian doubted that they'd changed at all since he'd left.

Letting out a little snort of laughter at the candy in the child's hands, he knelt down beside him, his eyes bright. "You'll get sick if you eat that all at once, you know. I'll get it for you, but only if you promise not to eat in a day, alright?"
    Tristan Rousseau
    Tristan Rousseau
    Other
    Other

Post by Tristan Rousseau Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:50 am

"But why?" Tristan whining at hearing his brother's pronoucement. he looked back down at all the candy in his hands. It all looked so yummy. "I wanna eat all of it," he repeated, glancing back up at his brother. True, he had never been allowed to eat so much sweets. But Julian was his borther, not one of his parents. Surely he would let him eat all of the candies.

"Try some," he directed his brother as he extended one chocolate bar towards the older boy. Maybe if Juli tried some for himself he would see how very nice they were and let him have as much as he wanted.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:17 pm

"Because getting sick," - he poked his brother's stomach, feigning a smile - "isn't fun. Not at all. Trust me." He smiled again, this time real, albeit weak. "I know these things. After all, I know everything." Julian winked, letting out a small laugh as he straightened up.

Glancing down at the chocolate, he blinked at it for a moment, though he took it anyway, flipping it over and over in his hands. "Can't. I have to pay for it first, which I can only do once you promise not to eat it all at once."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 am