Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Trip for sweets and visits. [OPEN/Rosie!]

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Trip for sweets and visits. [OPEN/Rosie!] Empty Trip for sweets and visits. [OPEN/Rosie!]

Post by Sel Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Iris skipped happily towards the store she always loved since she trashed her diet plans at the start of her second year way back. The pavements were rather dry, and the sky is windy, maybe perhaps sooner there would be another downpour of rain. What she wanted exactly. Well, a trip for sweets in the middle of some soon-to-be bad weather is not bad at all. She can keep some to save for a rainy day.

The girl reached the store and opened the door with a cling of the bell. As usual, the famous store was full of costumers. Raging from younger ages to the older ones. And all were wearing a joyous face even in the cloudy day. Candies can never make you lonely. Not ever.

Iris walked slowly as she looked for Rosie in the heart of the crowd, the shop owner slash Order leader, slash past Occlumency professor, and slash a very good friend to her students. And that's why Iris love her. She's the sweetest of all.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Trip for sweets and visits. [OPEN/Rosie!] Empty Re: Trip for sweets and visits. [OPEN/Rosie!]

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:23 am

Sighing as she stepped into the warm candy store, Savannah shivered slightly, happy to be out of the windy conditions and inside a store full of sugary goodness. Though it wasn't necessarily very good for you, it did wonders for a bad mood, and seeing as Savannah spent the majority of time in a rather foul mood (she was rather good at pretending she wasn't), candy was the only thing that never failed to pick her up.

And though she technically shouldn't be in Hogsmeade in the first place, she'd snuck out, and here she was. Looking through the wall to wall inventory of unhealthiness, she grinned, and was so focused on a rather sweet-looking bag of Sugar Quills, she almost didn't notice the girl in front of her. Annoyed, she glared at the back of the girl's dark head of hair. Her voice dripping with fake sweetness, Savannah asked, "Could you pretty please move out of my way?"

((It's alright if I post, right? I know it's open, but because its Open/Rosie, I just wanted to be sure.))
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Trip for sweets and visits. [OPEN/Rosie!] Empty Re: Trip for sweets and visits. [OPEN/Rosie!]

Post by Sel Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:11 am

Iris stretched her head up the backs of the crowd to find the owner, Rosie. No sign of her. Maybe she was away for sometime? Too bad, though. But anyway, she can still fulfill herself with the things around here - still not the same without a friend.

Getting back to her consciousness, she realized she may have been blocking the way and a girl just excused her way in. Iris apologized with a low murmur and moved to make way. She walked farther forward and eyed the counters with the delicious and colorful candies.

[[OOC: Yeah, sure. I did promised Rosie about a visit. And we can both do that. Wink ]]
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:26 am

Iris entered Honeydukes, craving some Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans. Of course, some of them were pretty disgusting flavours, but she felt it was all part of the...experience.

She walked over to one of the aisles and suddenly spotted her friend. "Hey Eye!" She greeted her friend and gave her a hug. "Which candy are you here for?" She asked with a grin.

((OOC: Hope it's okay if I post too! xD))
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:34 pm

Raising an eyebrow as the girl mumbled and moved, Savannah sighed slightly, shaking her head, "Good riddance, people these days."

Moving past her, she headed towards a large display of Sugar Quills. Turning around at the sound of voices behind her, she noticed a brunette greet the girl who'd blocked her path. Turning back to the Quills, she smirked. While she was here, why not spend a little time eavesdropping? You never know what you could learn.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:29 am

Iris cheered and beamed at her friend once she turned towards the very familiar voice. She laughed softly and thought about why she was here besides the visit, and which candies to choose from the hundreds. Probably the favorites and the all-time famous ones.

"Maybe tons of Chocolate Frogs for the weather, and some Sugar Quills. Perhaps more if I would still have enough money." She said while hugging back.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:52 pm

"Ooh, I LOVE Chocolate Frogs though I'm mostly here for Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans." Iris grinned. "So, how are you? Long time since we talked." It was true. Eye was one of her very few close friends at Hogwarts but she felt they never hung out enough.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:33 pm

She walked in her shop, to see how things was going on. She saw Savannah, Eye, and Iris sitting in her shop and made her way there but not before grabbing a few Chocolate Frogs.

"Hello girls." She greeted, each giving them one Frog. "You guys doing o.k?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Taking the Chocolate Frog from Rosie, Savannah beamed at her, happy to see her, "Thank you for the Chocolate Frog! I'm doing well and enjoying Hogwarts. How are you?"

Looking at the card that accompanied the frog, she grinned as she read it: Hermione Granger. Cool. Glancing at the frog that was struggling to jump from her fingers, she asked, "Wait, don't you have to pay for these first?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:00 pm

"Aw, thanks so much Professor Rose!" Iris told with a grin and hugged Passion. "I'm really good too! How is everything going for you?" She asked, taking a bite of the frog.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:00 pm

She laughed. "I am doing great. And I don't have to pay for it, I already did when I ordered them. Go ahead and have them." She smiled.

"So everything going alright at Hogwarts?" She asked.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:43 pm

Nodding at Rosie, she began to bite the frog before it jumped out of her grasp. Swallowing, she smiled at the woman, "It's going good. I've made a few friends and my classes are interesting."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:25 am

Iris smiled at Grayson and told a short story of her holiday. It can be considered as a fine one, still. Like any other. Though there's nothing like having a conversation with your friend at Hogwarts.

"It's fine and good. Though I didn't get that much gifts compared to last year. Well, for Vee she had more than me. So that's much part of the story."

She laughed softly and exclaimed when she finally saw Rosie, what she's been here for besides the sweets. The girl cheered once she received a chocolate,

"Thank you so much, Rosie! Promise, I'll buy more and pay for them all. I think I've decided to stock some for the rest of the year." kidded Iris and replied to the topic about school. Everything was doing great, obviously.

"School is just as fun as before. And we finally had a professor for Occlumency. I reckon she's nice. Since she's kinda pretty. Though she just arrived and we hadn't started with anything yet."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:31 am

"Everything's going awesome!" Iris exclaimed with a grin. "Of course, most of the classes for me are kinda boring since I very much prefer having more of physical sessions like, flying and tracking." She laughed. "But Dueling is pretty cool and I'm even enjoying Astronomy."

"Oh Professor, I was wondering if it's too late to join your Order? I know I should have signed up earlier but I heard about just recently and I've been meaning to ask you about it." She told her previous teacher.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:58 pm

((OOC: Awwwwwwwww you called my charrie pretty Eye Very Happy LOL))

She smiled at Savannah. "Good." She turned to Eye. "I hope she is good, I don't like you guys learning the wrong way. I also want you guys to have good teachers."

She laughed at Iris's comment. "Same here, though I loved learning about Occlumency." SHe paused. "That is great! I'd love that, it is never too late." She smiled.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:44 am

Iris grinned hugely at the thought of having Grayson in the Order. She would love her friend to be there! Having none of Alex around, it seemed boring to her now. And all the other members being serious. It was good to know that there would be at least a bit of fun during the meetings.

"Join us, Grayson! Please do! I miss having close friends around there! Well, besides Rosie here. And since I am quite the silent person around there. I also miss of course being the real me."

Iris chuckled and agreed with Rosie with regards to the teachers. She did hope that the new one will be as good as she expected her to be. Probably better than the rest if possible.

"Hell yeah. I just hope for the best. Teachers need to encourage us, you know. Especially in that subject since it is pretty hard."

[[OOC: OMG! It's still you!!! You're her! LOL. Nice celeb. I do like her. rabbit ]]
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:01 am

Looking over at the two girls, Savannah eyed the one who was being encouraged to join the order carefully. She didn't seem like someone who was going to betray them, which was a good thing.

Looking over at the girl she did vaguely recognize (Iris?) talk about how much she would like friends there, she shook her head. It wasn't supposed to be fun. There is a war going on and this girl only cared about fun. If they weren't both members of the order, Savannah would've begun scheming a plan for a prank. But she had morals, so the idea died.

Titling her head as the conversation turned to school, she asked Rosie, "What subject did you teach?"

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:22 am

Iris stopped smiling and shivered when she felt an odd presence being stabbed upon her. She didn't let go of the shield. But still it came for her. Which was awkward. Maybe she wasn't trying too hard on that matter. It stayed long and she became aware that not everyone here is a friend. Who could it be from this large crowd? Or maybe, the one silently murdering her was there with her at that time. She can't be so sure. And she can't just conclude immediately.

She sighed, deciding to be quiet and began to eat some more chocolate. Dreadfully disappointed to herself and what she believed in. She is just too nice. Perhaps people should not celebrate nowadays. Nor even smile at all and be that serious for the war, making it the very importance of their job. But what's the point of being lonely when someday, you'll just accept the fate that your life will be taken away from you? But clearly, nobody ever wanted that to happen.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:12 pm

"Sweet! I'm so in!" Iris exclaimed with a grin. "It'd feel nice to be something productive once in a while, since I pretty much slack in most of my classes." She shrugged. "Besides, it'll give me an excuse to spend more time with Eye." She told and hugged her friend, who had suddenly gone all silent. "You okay?" She asked Eye in a whisper.

Iris thought if it was really wise for someone like her to join the order. She was never the one to take things seriously and was always carefree and even believed in brutal honesty, no matter how hurtful. But she knew that she would be loyal to the order, under any sorts of circumstances.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:08 am

Iris gulped and began to drift away from her unconsciousness. She wondered for a while, and that made her much better. She doesn't have to care. She can be fine with that choice. Besides, it was nothing really.

"Oh yeah. I'm fine. Probably too much chocolate." Lied Iris and smiled forcefully. She folded the candy wrapper neatly and tucked it inside her jeans pocket. She sighed silently, ready to have the conversation on again. Without being so moody.

"And then, we can be partners in saving the whole thing. That all right? We're trying to learn how to use muggle weaponry. It can be very difficult, you know."
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:02 am

She frowned in her head slightly. These girls was young, but to be able to stay alive in fights, and stay in order, you have to realize the Seriousness. Eye seem's able to in meetings. She sighed. She will have to watch Iris.

She saw that Sav, understood. Probably because of her father. She felt truly sorry for her.

"I taught Occlumency." She answered Sav's question.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:07 pm

"Ah," Savannah smiled, nodding at Rosie. "It sounds like a cool class." Pausing for a moment, she bit her lip, frowning, "I should've taken it. It would've helped me. Especially when you don't know who to trust. Anybody could be working for -"

Cutting herself off, she glanced around suspiciously. Anybody in the shop could be part of Maius Boden and she didn't want them to know about her - or any of the four's - involvement in Protectores Mundi. It could only lead to bad things.

Turning back to Rosie, she shrugged, continuing, "Um, y'know, it's a war. Everyone's on different sides and you can't know who's on your side."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:16 pm